Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The disciples are boiling my piss this morning. "oh Manky, you are both wonderful dog owners" etc, etc, etc............ I had to go and make myself a brew and scoff a cinnamon swirl because i nearly started replying to them all. :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What is ADD?
Attention Deficit Disorder. She may have ADHD, which is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder which expresses itself differently in girls.

People with these disorders can't simply overcome their chaos and confusion. And it's not that they're lazy. They can't attend. They can improve tremendously with the right kind of therapy and support, but as with everything, we have to admit we have a problem in order to get help with it.

When Nadia was in school, especially because she's a girl, it's unlikely that it would have been caught. Adults with ADD and ADHD don't know what's wrong with them, or why they can't clean their house, stop leaving all the drawers open, or hang their clothes up. They usually feel ashamed of these things, as I think N does. When we feel ashamed, we compensate, and sometimes we overcompensate. I am a child with a messy desk, and my homework isn't done, and I don't know why I am the way I am, so I'm gonna dance for everyone and sing a silly song.

I'm just now watching an old video where they're talking about mental health and N is saying that, unlike M, she's never had any kind of mental illness. Terms like "mental illness" and "mental health" are pretty limiting. I think N definitely has a disorder that affects her brain and her ability to attend.

Sorry, I do go on! 😬

• Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
ok, in the vlog nadia's vagina consumed a pack of butter and a kitkat. seriously what would freud have made her vagina-food dynamic.
the body positive thing is what it is- something to gain attention- she has no positive attitude towards her body: it's really obvious: she knows she looks shit.
manky asking the subs if gyms during coffee moronicising should close was annoying. why should that bunch of lard arses get to have an opinion on that. besides which why don't he and Nadia go to a gym: they've got the money, and a trainer could actually teach nadia how to properly do those useless squats she does. also before having an opinion , go to a fucking gym. it's wall to wall sanitiser, social distancing etc. I certainly feel safer there than I would in their dirty messy home where they have massively broken the rules.
The collective noun for a bunch of cranks really needs to be used for the subs- the paranoia and conspiracy theories they come up when manky invites them in to his world. it's beginning to look like a david icke convention every morning, except where David icke is less intelligent and imaginative, and has been fried in grease.
Mark has no people skills. that passive-aggressive attack re toffee was unnecesary. he also really does seem to believe that if the words come out of his mouth it makes it true, and if you are not agreeable to being gaslighted by him then you are to be bullied.
I'd hate to live with them, why should it be any different for a dog or a child; except they probably don't know any better.

• Heart
  • Haha

kais93

Chatty Member
Full disclosure: I'm on that bandwagon and it is sustainable. I've been plant based for more than a decade, and vegetarian for at least a couple of decades before that. I ride on most of those wagons, actually, but try to avoid evangelizing ;)
Oh yes! But I'm guessing you're ACTUALLY plant based. Unlike Nadia who just doesn't change her diet at all and just says it's plant based.

utubegreed

Wtf, they are an absolute embarrassing cringe, dirty scruffy grotty, UNFUNNY, talking shite,acting like toddlers, manky and nitty obviously hate each other, who do they think they are fooling with their happy marriage crap, manky gives me the creeps

Nitty is a complete bullshitter with no brain and can’t even keep herself clean and tidy as well as her filthy hovel of a house but I’d still rather watch her than manky, he ruins every live and every vlog, I can’t stomach him, his voice and his fake laugh and fake intelligence, hes dirty and grimy, He is an absolute UNFUNNY boring knob who thinks he’s an entertainer 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
I'm not interested in Mark at all, can't stand the man. I'd prefer it if Nadia just did a few things on her own but she is too lazy for that and Mark has her believe she can't do the vlog without him. They don't have any content, Nadia is better off doing the intimate chats on her own. If Mark is a camera man then that's what he should be doing... staying out of focus! But then we know how crap he is at filming and his ego is too big to stay out of things.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I haven't watched the latest vlog, no point anymore as I can already tell it will be the Mark show again - Wow at 8 place settings for 6 people...well spotted, once again showing they say one thing but then flout the rules. Looking quickly through the comments I can't believe their subs haven't noticed or mentioned it...deluded bunch.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Mark never replies to comments unless it's to reprimand one of the subs, their subs should hit the arrogant bastard where it hurts and stop commenting/thumbs upping altogether.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
The TRUEST things are said in jest ..1:10-1:26 Kay’s says Nadia May not be on loose women much longer!!!! 🤣
Nitty talks total 💩, you can tell she makes it up as she goes along, total bullshitter, story teller, I couldnt stomach working with her with her big loud gob and laugh, you can tell on the other loose women faces what they think of her

• Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Her mother certainly didn't teach her table manners or manners of any sort when she was a kid. She looks revolting when she's eating and the way she munched her way through that bag of crisps just gross, hard to believe people are actually paying to watch that shite. The woman has no class whatsoever, common as muck.
i think if her mother had tried to teach her manners, she would have been so rebellious she wouldnt have listened anyway - she was probably quite a difficult child

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I don't watch the live stuff especially if it is Mark alone but gave my thumbs down and noticed the comments which show the vulnerability of the subs and the types of people they have lured in, it's quite disturbing. Looking at the recent thumbnails it's the Mark show again this week. I don't think he should film Lives if Nadia isn't there because after all the subs are there for her really. They need to perhaps also consider renaming the channel because it isn't really "family" anymore, most of the family don't like to be filmed....first it was Dina's son, then Marks eldest girls, then Kiki, Nadia's mum and dad only like being in the paid section and Dina only likes to be in the vlogs if she's getting some free mince pies/cakes or her art box is being promoted; so all that's left is Di who seems to be getting fed up with it too.

• Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
Lisa's in the house in their latest home time literally holding Mark's hand for a good minute. Yet more great social distancing. They know people will see it, but just don't care.

They won't be laughing if Lisa passes it to someone in Nadia's household, who then passes it into Nadia's dad, who's old and diabetic... Nanny Di is hardly a spring chicken either.

1602924896469.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Patsy

Chatty Member
I’ve been looking at Andrea McLean’s insta today. She’s been with her husband doing a long walk for charity and they’re having a evening out tonight. They both look clean, tidy and organised throughout.
This is very much a contrast to N & M in anything they post online. They’re hugely embarrassing in comparison.

Hils

VIP Member
Looks like the people at Loose have realised that Nadia is an attention whore with a terrible voice who is bad at hosting the show, if they are making Kaye fly down or whatever from scotland whilst keeping Nadia at home in Croydin.
They hardly let Nadia say anything today which speaks volumes about what they think of her. I'm glad they are keeping her at home, it's more enjoyable

• Heart
Reactions: 17

kais93

Chatty Member
it was such a boring vlog, I simmed through as no content to is at all, there is nothing going on in their lives of interest at all, all so out of date too, and as for the garden scene he was deliberately taking much longer than he needed to - the dirty perv & despite her protestsations she is all for it
Definitely! Of course, they agreed to do this all before picking the camera up so they had to set a fake scene of indecision and justifying it as 'Nadia's body confidence thing'.

Found it hilarious how she was like 'Mark, no.'... then literally 10 seconds later, she's straight in the house with her top off. Also he barked orders to 'hold a couple of lumps of butter on your boobs' and asks how she's going to 'hide her nun'... Imagine if that were your parents. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Imagine having a husband who constantly tells you they arnt happy and has never been happy. How depressing and soul destroying must that be? How could you not take that personal. Trying to make someone happy every single day must be incredibly draining. He is miserable and manic at the same time. Nitty i dont feel sorry for, this man is her choice, because she is chaotic and codependent. But the kids, they didnt choose this but they have to live it, day in and day out, walking on eggshells and been aware of the mood in the house constantly, its no wonder they hide in their rooms and suffer with anxiety....to such a degree that they have to take meds. No mans happiness (or unhappiness in his case) would come before my kids.....id have left him to save them long before now.

Oh, and i do believe the reason for his depression is down to not being able to drink, he is obsessed with alcohol. I think its the only thing that has given him joy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Feska

VIP Member
Recent Home Vlog is like deja vu. Same crap with the same scruffy unwashed individuals from the same shit tip of a house. Followed by the same wander around Manky’s old stomping ground commenting on how quiet it is and a visit to yet another art installation.

• Heart
  • Wow

Annother

Chatty Member
So.... when are they delivering the books?:unsure: They apparently delivered one book, but has there been any footage of that? For all anyone knows that could have been all fabricated. I wonder why their super fans haven't made a complaint to the publishers about their competition that never happened. False advertisement.
Plus you would think the person they allegedly delivered it to,would've left some sort of comment about it on one of the tedious vlogs or coffee borings,maybe they have and I've just missed it.

• Angry

Ireckon

VIP Member
In tonight’s hometime vlog Manky makes sure to say that KiKi wasn’t home when Izzy visited with her boyfriend, and they were able to comply with the rule of 6. But....in the last hometime vlog, they showed a table set for 8 for the day when Izzy was visiting. Enough with the constant lies....we aren’t stupid. Oh, and they smartly left out film of the second rules violating gathering of the weekend - the one with Teddy, Betty, Pat, Dina, Nittya, Manky, Maddie, Di and (possibly) KiKi.
Did you also notice at
2.03 when he said Kiki wasn’t present ....he touches his nose ( sign of lying)
Also at 4.09 he talks to nanny Di about the great company they had ..GRANDDAUGHTERS with their lovely PARTNERS!!!
So if Maddie boyfriend was there it would have been very cruel not to have had Kiki
Even without Kiki it’s 7
Mark
Nadia
Maddie
Patrick
Izzy
Izzy’s Boyfriend
Nanni Di

• Angry

livlalottxx

Wasn’t it Julia and her friend who called beans “the beloveds” is that a slip up from M ? Lol
Yes definitely it was Julia, talking to Nigel Slater on a programme called "A taste of my life" that called baked beans the beloveds ( I think Manky might have been filming it) watch from 30 seconds (there's even a tin with that name on in the intial photo!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart