Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So let me get this straight - Murk admits he has created a narrative that Toffee is unhappy by only showing her growly and possessive side and then tells off the subs for expressing concern that Toffee seems unhappy. I sincerely hope the dog recovers.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

livlalottxx

Come on Nadia, stop lying. We know you only have one close friend that you "see" regularly , and that's Lisa! Thank god she is lovely and doesn't seem to have any problems. Where are all these people you are close to, who happen to always have the problem LW are talking about? Where are they all hiding? We never see you entertaining any other friends. We never see them popping round for coffee. Oh sorry of course there's Lee, but isn't he a recent friend? The problem with a you tube channel like yours is that the truth cannot be hidden anymore! We know you regularly make up stuff. Since you are so good at lying, maybe you have just found out that you have won The Circle - arghhhhhhhh. Can't wait for Melanie Blake to reveal the truth about you!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Just watched abit of coffee moaning with my mum, its the first time she’s seen nitty on anything other than loose women.....mum had enough at 5 mins in and said ‘i always thought she seemed like she had it all together’......oh how i laughed 😂

• Haha

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Book competition - never happened, going to a subs house to cook - never happened, pregnancy suit never happened. Think a complaint is in order.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
No way does she drink homemade bone broth three times a week, three times a month at a stretch. Oh and is bone broth made from some weird bone plant I've never heard of? She's vegan and plant based right? Gimme a break :rolleyes:
Some people will sell their soul for a few quid.
1602670766361.png

• Haha
  • Heart
His fake strained high pitched girl laugh is back ffs, screeching all over the place. Had to switch off because the man is so desperate for content now, it's sad to watch his huge red sweaty face panting around looking for something to film in his boring day. He's like an annoying 10 year old shouting "behind you" and "Babe what's that on your face?" he makes me feel really sick.
I am here just to say THANK YOU to TATTLE All of you have made have given me much food for thought. MISBEHAVING.... Will miss you ESPECIALLY.🦸I decided last night that I was SATURATED by the latest inane vlog and will stop myself now. It's WORLD MENTAL HEALTH day and for my own I am jumping overboard for safety. Keep up your STERLING ENDEAVOURS. Chipmunk and notSubmissive ALL of you!! Take care of yourself and yours. Jane

• Heart

livlalottxx

Manky or Mumpsimus

Yes it's a real word. I was watching Steph's Packed Lunch programme today on Channel 4 (as its on at the same time as Loose Women and I am highly allergic to Loose Women) and Susie Dent from Countdown was on it and said it is one of her favourite words!

A Mupsimus is someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed and the person humiliated; also, any error, bad habit, or prejudice clung to in this fashion.
As this word describes Manky so well, I am going to use it as his name. Lets see if he reads this and mentions this word somewhere tomorrow! Lets see if he is clever enough to use this word somewhere on their YT channel. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
She is the worst person to promote menopause products as she doesnt look ater herself at all
No way has been boiling up vats of bone broth as she would have been going on and on about it, only a couple of months ago when Manky wanted her to throw out some of her plastic containers she said she needed them as she would be eating a buddah bowl of raw food everyday - yea right, when did she do that? Ive never known anyone talk such shit and lies

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
I reckon Mank has been reading on here and is over compensating by putting Nanny Di front and centre. They are both going to pay for it.........Di clearly knows and is jabbering.......Mank is still in blissful ignorance.
Meanwhile in the Man Cave there is the sound of splintering plastic......

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
yep! Julia bought it....when nitty heard that she immediately harped on about the heater she’d got him 🙄 green eyed monster and the desperation to be the fav came out there!
what dina has done is amazing.....but how did nitty not kno that dina was doing that? It would have taken planning and a fair bit of time to put that together......just goes to show how self absorbed she is and how much she lacks interest for others around her.

also, mank went on and on about being worried about di, but apparently she lives in the worst traffic area going (funny that, always looked like a normal suburb when hes showed it in vlogs), yeh, worried but not enough to either go get her from the M62 ( busiest motorway i can think of 🤷‍♀️😂) or get her a cab. Such a doting son 🙄

yeh but not shy enough not to terrorise the other kids 🙄

it was on the members live which was posted on here a few pages ago.
Soooo much traffic 🙄 and yet as he doesn't work can pick her up any time avoiding rush hour....he drives into London when he wants to see an art exhibition. The lies come so naturally to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So.... when are they delivering the books?:unsure: They apparently delivered one book, but has there been any footage of that? For all anyone knows that could have been all fabricated. I wonder why their super fans haven't made a complaint to the publishers about their competition that never happened. False advertisement.
They aren’t going to deliver any of the other ones, I bet.
And shouldn’t they have marked the latest vlog as an ad for the part where they promoted the masks?

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I find it funny that Julia mimics Cerys Matthews who went on to become an ex of an ex of Nadia's.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Oh, and mum also asked what he did, as in his day job? ‘This’ i said ‘this on youtube’.....oh how SHE laughed! She couldn't believe it, i then had to explain what a miserable creepy loser he is! Lol honestly tho, trying to explain what these two numptys are about to someone who has no idea about them is actually quite difficult! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

livlalottxx

Taken from Nadia's instagram ad for collagen:

I am on a mission to get more of it into my body so for the past year or so I’ve been drinking homemade bone broth at least three times a week. And for the last few months I’ve been adding a daily dose of @absolutecollagen to my regime. It’s the highest dose of top quality hydrolysed marine collagen on the market and I’m hooked girls and boys

What a pile of :poop:

I feel like screaming. Lies, lies and more lies! So Nadia for a whole year you have been drinking bone broth and you only tell us now 😂 We have not seen you drink or make bone broth once! You tell us about every sneeze, herbal tea, biscuit and thing that passes your gob and you forget to tell us about bone broth! Go on give us your recipe for your "homemade" bone broth - show us how you make it. By the way were you drinking this during your plant based phase? Maybe you don't know its actually made from animal bones.:eek: Oh I nearly forgot can you tell me how many botox injections you had recently and did you get them free?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Aarrrgghhh can't stand her overreactions to things its doing my head in... :mad:. At about 26 mins in she says i think i'm having a heart attack wtf...seriously? You probably just have mild palpitations or anxiety but heart attack? Bloody hell women get a grip...stop exaggerating as someone who was born with a heart defect and who has been through surgery and has to take meds everyday (fancy having angina at my age? 42 thought not!! Nadia?) i really resent her being so bloody flippant. Does she know what real pain and suffering is? Does she have a clue at all?

• Angry

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The cooked breakfast on the Ninja looked disgusting. As usual Nitty’s hygiene standards are appalling. Does she ever wash her hands? She handles the raw sausages then the hash browns, mushrooms and tomatoes. Then she touches the control panel on the front of the machine. Cannot imagine why Ninja would want to work with her showcasing their product from her midden.

Also why would someone who brags that they are as good as a restaurant chef admit to over cooking salmon and chicken. She contradicts herself constantly
I told her on the live chat to wash her hands. She ignored me. How rude?!! 🙄

She even wiped them on the bleedin' tea towel, which probably hasn't seen the inside of a washing machine for a good couple of months. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Literally cannot stand him .... so far up his own arse...👎
I see king cunt is back. There is simply no background music on Earth that can lend 'mood, atmosphere and a sense of fun' to M reading MSN aloud + N boiling pasta + M taunting those poor dogs. Mind you, this is a man who thinks wearing a rubber mask and jumping out from behind the sofa (again) lends 'mood, atmosphere and a sense of fun' to his few social interactions. What an utter Dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart