Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Misbehaving

VIP Member
A new low point on today's coffee moaning...

"Hit the thumbs up of you want toffee to get better"

YOU SAD SAD SAD DESPERATE MAN!!!!! 😡
I know we all got very angry at this (and rightly so) but whats heartening for me is that some of the subs have seen the light and are also pulling him up on this blatent manipulation.Despicable behaviour is despicable behaviour no matter who its coming from.There is a huge fight going on in the comments section!:eek: (its so long that i actually coundn't post all the comments!) and i for one am glad to see people standing their ground.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ulrika

Chatty Member
And on today’s coffee moaning she has declared that she has changed her mind and no longer supports Sweden and herd immunity, but a circuit breaker lockdown! I feel for the people who believe all the shit that comes out of their mouths!

• Angry
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
Ok guys, i have some thing to confess, i think its time i let my mask slip too.....im the queen! Thats right, queen elizabeth 👸🏻 i kno some of you had your suspicions so thought id come clean 🤷‍♀️ I just cant stand to see injustice and people behaving badly so have been here expressing my opinions anonymously 😜😂
ya see, what i love about this site is that anybody could be anyone and its quite freeing 😊 same as on youtube, anyone can pretend to be anything they want.....thankgod for dr google 👩‍🎓💅

so now you kno who i am, please curtsey everytime i comment on here, thanks 😊 👑👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
The cooked breakfast on the Ninja looked disgusting. As usual Nitty’s hygiene standards are appalling. Does she ever wash her hands? She handles the raw sausages then the hash browns, mushrooms and tomatoes. Then she touches the control panel on the front of the machine. Cannot imagine why Ninja would want to work with her showcasing their product from her midden.

Also why would someone who brags that they are as good as a restaurant chef admit to over cooking salmon and chicken. She contradicts herself constantly
she is not good at anything and everything her sisters have had success in she is jealous of, and wants to be seens as the expert, Dina is by far the better cook &Julia the better actress = she cant stand it that she isnt the best

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Wow, a new sub has dared to ask a question in the comments about the thumbs up on today's vlog and they've been jumped on my Manky and his followers. It's such a clique!

They are like dogs waiting to attack anyone who dares say anything or ask anything.

The sub asked a reasonable question. They will never ever attract new people if both Mark and his followers jump on them and have a go.

Why are they all so defensive? I've watched the beginning and the new sub is right. Mark told them to click the thumbs up in under 2 minutes of the vlog starting. Surely a thumbs up is to show you've enjoyed watching something once you've watched it all.

Crazy crazy people the lot of them! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
A great moment this morning ... Nitty yet again proved her high intellect “why did Trump not open windows/sunroof” during his drive around ... what a great idea for a US president in a bullet proof vehicle😭😂😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow

CeeThreeTV

Just watched the video from the "fans" or "family guests" and i think it has been said before that their subs seem vulnerable. I'm not being mean when i say that everyone who left a message thanking them seemed to have some sort of learning disability.... I know it's been said before but it's become clear to me now that their market is seems to be getting vulnerable people to part with their money... The video has really shocked me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lululime

VIP Member
Surely anytime one chooses to “put something out there” one chooses to provoke a reaction and accepts that as part of the deal? Mank seems fine with critiquing films etc so how is this concept lost on him?
Artists, poets, actors, designers etc are all subject to public opinion, adverse or otherwise.....why should influencers be exempt? If they set them self’s up to “influence” opinion....isn’t the measure of how well they do the nature of the opinions reflected back to them? To categorise everything that is not favourable as “trolling” as he does.....is to miss vital feedback that could help him improve. How can he ever consider himself a creative? There is a huge difference between “trolling” and disagreement.......
Manks little Dictatorship.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
I have just had a look at the end of that youtube and what a dog' breakfast that was. She takes the food out of the Ninja and leaves it on a plate to get cold then puts the eggs into a load of fat and doesn't bother to cook the yolks except for a couple of of spoons of fat over them so they are raw. Picks up a dirty little bowl and makes a right mess of putting the beans into it, they go all over the counter top and down the sides then plonks it on the plate. Result - a cold, uncooked breakfast and she is supposed to be a TV cook. What a waste giving her that machine, like someone else said she could have cooked it under the grill and eaten it hot.

• Sick
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
In the vlog Nadia says they've done as much work as most people do in a day all because she got up at 6am to do a workout? A workout which consists of jumping around on a gifted trampoline just so she can film a story for the gram! Mark then said they've been working for 6 hours and yet they need to wake Kiki up so they can go out for lunch. Sitting at home all day (while your teens are still in their pit at lunchtime during a weekday) and making up work for yourselves to do is hardly doing more work than most people do in one day! They really are stuck in their own bubble. Try leaving the house at 6am to do a job (which isn't a make believe one) in the city to then come home at 9pm which then involves more work/prep needed for the following day.
They wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face!

Trying to make themselves look busy is very different to working hard. Just because they film themselves doing everyday mundane tasks seems to made them forget it's what everyone else does PLUS working 40hrs+ per week 😡

Nadia implies cooking a meal is working hard! Most people travel to work, work hard all day, travel home AND COOK meals and look after their families, and clean their homes. It's what we simple folk call NORMAL.

What Mark does is a hobby. Just because he greedily decided to monetise his channel does not make what he does hard work!

They are master manipulators. Their constant lying and truth bending must be exhausting but yet again, it's a choice.

They are selfish LAZY liars who have failed miserabley at everything they've done, they try to cover that fact up by singing and dancing all over the truth... They haven't fooled us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Highpriestess

Mark obviously pissed off Nadia - He comes in and takes over her LIVE @ 2:50 - Then she goes off @ 16:50

N's body language is so negative towards Di. Every time M. asks Di something N. ignores her or changes the subject back to her or her family. It's so obvious and I've seen her do this a lot. She really does not want Di to be the centre of attention. Hence the walking away when M. asks the subs to ask Di a question. The singing in the background is also passive aggressive. Di looks really uncomfortable. That whole vlog is just weird and the crisp eating is gross😕

• Heart
  • Sad

Hopscotch

VIP Member
In tonight’s hometime vlog Manky makes sure to say that KiKi wasn’t home when Izzy visited with her boyfriend, and they were able to comply with the rule of 6. But....in the last hometime vlog, they showed a table set for 8 for the day when Izzy was visiting. Enough with the constant lies....we aren’t stupid. Oh, and they smartly left out film of the second rules violating gathering of the weekend - the one with Teddy, Betty, Pat, Dina, Nittya, Manky, Maddie, Di and (possibly) KiKi.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Recent Home Vlog is like deja vu. Same crap with the same scruffy unwashed individuals from the same shit tip of a house. Followed by the same wander around Manky’s old stomping ground commenting on how quiet it is and a visit to yet another art installation.
They are like hamsters on a wheel. They walk the same paths everytime they leave their hovel. It feels like they have a fear of doing anything different. Everyone's left the City Centre for very good reasons and yet still they insist on going into town like its an adventure. Bet their car could drive itself as it only goes to the park, to the supermarket or into town. What a life! No desire or imagination to explore anywhere new. 🙄

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Did you all see her lying again today? So on her Instagram early yesterday morning she was sat in her kitchen before dawn, she was relaxed and reading Kaye's book and commenting.All was well with the world.

Fast fwd to today's coffee moaning, she's rewritten history, she says she came down in the dark, stood in the dogs sick, panicked, ran upstairs to mark and had a horrible morning worrying about the dog

Lies lies lies

She didn't look stressed at all yesterday morning when she filmed herself on Instagram.

I'm guessing she didn't even notice the dog was ill for several hours. The 1st thing normal pet owners do when they get up is Check on their pets. Not selfish lying nadia.

I'm determined call out all her lies 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
She should try cooking a chilli con carne (kidney beans, tomatoes, red pepper) or a cottage pie (celery, carrot, turnip) to add some vegetables to her family's diet.
Here's N attempting your suggestion Gloria Roscoe.

Step 1: Type 'cottage pie' into google.
Step 2: Click on the top link.
Step 3: Copy the recipe make it my own

N's Luxury Cottage Pie
tax deductible Ingredients

• 3 tbsp olive oil 300 ml olive oil - this is a luxury version
  • 1 ¼kg beef organic steak mince - this is a luxury version
  • 2 onions, finely chopped
  • 3 carrots, chopped and pre-stewed in butter
  • 3 celery sticks, chopped and pre-stewed in butter
  • 2 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped plus 4 crushed garlic cloves, plus 4 sliced garlic cloves. It's important to taste the different kinds of garlic
  • 3 tbsp plain flour Don't worry, there's a Chef's Hack for this ... read on
  • 1 tbsp organic tomato purée
  • large glass half a bottle of red wine (optional) Optional? This is a luxury version, remember. Because my hot husband has been talking about being sober for 15 years one day at a time, I'll have to polish off the rest myself whilst he edits the Sunday Show.
  • 850ml beef stock Bisto - It's M's favourite and it's also my Chef's Hack. Bisto is so thick and luxurious you don't need the flour to thicken up the gravy.
  • 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • few thyme sprigs From the herb garden my hot husband planted for me. What's that? The crop failed? I suppose I could replace it with a ladleful of sumac.
  • 2 bay leaves
  • Can you believe they left out salt? Sprinkle over Cornish sea salt every time you add an ingredient to the pan.
  • Can you believe they left out pepper? My superior palate is deeply offended!
For the mash
  • 1.8kg potatoes, chopped
  • 225ml milk A tub of Cornish clotted cream - this is a luxury version
  • 25g A couple of packets of organic butter - this is a luxury version
  • 200g 1kg strong cheddar, grated
  • freshly grated nutmeg
  • Can you believe they left out the Cornish sea salt and pepper? Again?
Wow, now that was exhausting. But not as exhausting as trying to corner a member of the family to taste my Luxury Cottage Pie on camera.
I'm definitely too exhausted to copy and paste this list of ingredients under the video now or clean up the mess I've made. Pass the biscuits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I don't understand why it takes him so long to "edit" a vlog. He does very little editing at all. He really does try to convince everyone it's so difficult. The level he is editing at is not difficult at all and actually something Kiki could probably do a lot better than Mark especially if she is creative. My 10 year old edits amazing videos so it baffles me that Mark compiles a few phone videos together, then sticks a free piece of loud youtube music over the top and calls it editing. He doesn't even adjust the sound quality on his videos. What is he doing with his time?!

On another note I notice that he's deleted loads of comments on their HTSM vlog leaving all the ones telling him how wonderful he is. Same old, same old
...What a loser

• Heart
  • Angry

Lululime

VIP Member
Ninja really need to sack which ever bright spark decided to have Nitty involved in marketing this. Have they ever watched her vlogs? Who would say “ let’s get a chronic head scratcher who lives in a squalid tip, is obese, has a self confessed eating disorder, no concept of food hygiene and relatives who shout poo poo bum bum to advertise our cooker”.............I just can’t understand them wanting this affiliation?

• Heart