Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lululime

VIP Member
Gave my thumbs down Audrey as this as being going on a long long time with him... he changes nothing!!!...
Stand down Sargent Audrey of the Thumb Police......In practical terms he is helping only his bank account and as a spokesperson for Mental Health he is about as effective as Nitty’s healthy eating plan....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Maybe if he got out and worked at a 'proper job' he wouldn't have so much time to think. I'm not belittling his mental health issues, but you'd think he'd want to get out into the world of work more.
I think that the only thing he'd really like to do is schlep up and down Wardour Street, like he did 20 years ago.

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
thanks very much

Yup thought it was a free discussion to talk about anything
It certainly is. And as long as you brought Holly up, it’s unfortunate that they very briefly sought to rely upon her inaccurate interpretation of the rules to defend their knowing violation of them in going to Cornwall. Wasn’t the first time they violated the rules and certainly wasn’t the last.

What evidence suggests this? Well, in since deleted comments, M claimed that the boyfriend and K’s friend were isolating before the trip, even though that same day he posted a clip of Maddie complaining about her boyfriend breaking his toe right before the trip when he was showing off “in front of a group of people” and tried to do a backflip.. And then they claimed they didn’t know the rules even tho they’d been “reporting” on them on a daily basis.
And then N tried to defend their Cornwall actions by saying they kept their car windows rolled down during the drive. The only thing less credible and more inane than such a statement was N saying a few weeks ago that it was OK for their daughter to pose maskless and elbow to elbow with their vulnerable friend Pat at a yet another gathering in violation of social distancing, mask and household guidance.
Holly seems like a well intentioned, thoughtful person. I’ve no issue with her. I have a big issue with the hypocrisy of M and N doing ad-revenue-generating morning moans about Covid and constantly and consistently disregarding the guidance when it suits them.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
First he replied !!! Then decided to delete 😡

What a load of BS yet again this morning ... oh our nearly PHD educated Manky believes the democrats are red not blue in the USA 🤔🤔🤔 misinformation yet again ... what a plonker ... do you know what I mean guys? 😏😏
I genuinely think he's losing the plot. I saw all the subs jump on the comment, thought hmmmm this is interesting, watched him reply, then delete it as if it never happened. He must spend all day deleting comments. No free speech on Mankys channel. What a SAD SAD PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN HE IS.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Yawn so boring now...:sick:

N is simply desperate for KimK to notice her. TWELVE Kardashians and FOUR Skims (inc repeats) in the #s :oops:
Oh and it would appear the talentless wonder has been caught playing copycat again. Loving this comment:

sharondigital: You’re funny sweetie, but taking another person’s comedy is a nono and not cool. That’s a @celestebarber joke. Make up your own!

• Sick
  • Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Some excellent observations above, including that Meerk is padding the prerecorded “edited” vlogs with previously broadcast IG lives. Also, would it kill them to drop a link to the organisers who are providing the freebie? I expect they will do so in the next vlog but still. Who knows when that vlog will drop and in the meantime help a small business out for goodness sake. And where will Nanny Di stay once they transform her bedroom into a giant wardrobe? And the whole dubious suggestion that Nittya did this behind Murk’s back falls apart when he says he heard from the Organisers directly.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lululime

VIP Member
You tattlers make me laugh so much😁😁😁

Nothing could be more obvious here, nitty can't stand Di. Her face looks like a kid having a tantrum.
Di “ shall I come and sit down?” - Nitty ignores her and keeps inhaling crisps. Di wanders up and down...
Nitty “ I never know anything”. - Di. “ yes”

Lol! I can feel the love......

• Haha
  • Sad

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I had a look through all their cooking videos on their channel the other night and a good 70% feature spaghetti or pasta of some kind.

Even back when it was Nadia and Kay, the majority of the 'Lazy Mum' recipes were still some form of pasta dish. All drowned in olive oil, naturally.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So.... when are they delivering the books?:unsure: They apparently delivered one book, but has there been any footage of that? For all anyone knows that could have been all fabricated. I wonder why their super fans haven't made a complaint to the publishers about their competition that never happened. False advertisement.

• Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
Would you be tempted to try her cooking? Just for curiousity, to see what it tastes like? 😂
I know what pesto from a jar, marmite from a jar, nutella from a jar, shop bought chocolate and biscuits, shop bought hummous, standard greasy cafe hash browns and the seventies taste like already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Don’t give a flying F about the wardrobes. It will be a shit tip again in two weeks. What I can’t understand is why they absolutely refuse to socially distance. As lovely as Lisa is she’s just as bad. She shouldn’t be in their home, mauling Manky (holding hands ) and staying the night. They are just above it all. Why Lisa wants to stay in their filthy midden I’ll never know.

• Angry
  • Wow

Lululime

VIP Member
I’ve often wondered if the GFH was quite a strategic move by Manky to develop a “ safe space” where he and Di can do something together without Gobby taking over. Admittedly he’s not always kind to Di out there....but at least they get undisturbed time and Di gets a say in things. Hence his resistance when Gobby wants to get in someone to “ do” it. The guise is that its to make if beautiful for Gobby of course ....as that keeps her sweet. He was saying the other week that the journey rather than the end product is the important bit......

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
They are getting worse and worse, all they do now is get loads of freebies and give nothing back. I hope their super subs start to see through them and realise how vile they are
When they take from the big companies it’s just greedy.....but exploiting small businesses.....that’s a whole new world of low. Those girls possibly have children and families and are obviously not working for the fun of it. Nadia Sawalha taking food off a family’s plate.....whilst living in self indulgent extravagance......

• Angry

Herbert2005

VIP Member
If Covid-19 and lockdown hadn't happened, i wonder how many people would be watching their vlogs now, because reading the comments sometimes, i notice that a lot of people mention the fact that they only found them during lockdown.

It would appear that quite a few of us on here watched from the very early days, got sick to death of the BS and then left, so i am also wondering if it is only the hardcore LW fans that remain and the rest of their viewers have only been with them since March/April.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I see what you are saying. I think she has histrionic personality disorder though. You can do something about it but both her and Mark believe personality is essential and unchangeable....... for example they say Kiki has a different essence to them (something that is loaded and damaging): ability to change and become different is impossible if you think you have an essence that cannot be changed. She will say: I have always been like this, for example. She hasn't experienced personal change in her whole life. That's just bizarre, and shows that what she exists in is a state of immaturity, and themselves a state of co-immaturity.
Totally agree. She has no intention of changing her behaviour as she (and him) are emotionally immature & cant move on from wanting to be the eternal child, when they found each other it was doomed as both keep each other in in a constant state of neediness and attention seeking & being able to never grow up

GSampson1982

Anyone seen their 'resident immunologist' recently lol 😂
What was the point of this post? To encourage discussion about Holly/yourself?

I’ve looked back through the threads and very little has been said about her/you - most posts were in relation to the Cornwall trip which was very obviously against government guidelines.

One of the main reasons Tattle is a successful forum is that it gives people the chance to call out influencers for bad behaviour - lies, exploitation, misrepresentation etc.

The way Nadia and Mark have flouted the covid guidelines, and because they’re influencers have therefore encouraged others to do so, is irresponsible. They have also repeatedly lied about what they’ve done. I very politely encouraged them to consider the influence they could be having by breaking the rules so publicly and I got banned from commenting. So this is the only place they can be called out on their behaviour. Because Holly played a part in justifying their behaviour, it makes sense she came into the discussion on here.

If Nadia and Mark allowed genuine discussion and disagreement in their comments, that probably wouldn’t have happened.

I agree that you’re welcome here. But this forum is for honesty not deceit.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Because of Nitty or generally? 😂

In the latest vlog ...

1. Nitty spends quite a bit of time fiddling with his new mask. No one reacts to it being upside down.

2. Burnt right?

3. 🤢 Really?
Hope she is not going to attempt to eat any of that cake as it does not fit in with her plant based diet unless she has made it with grass. :ROFLMAO:

Been reading the comments under the DM article - this has got to be the best - " Nadia has dogs diarrhoea for brains "

• Haha
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
1, that members live is excrutiatingly boring.
2, the saddoes (you know the ones who think they world wants to know they just had a biscuit, put the washing out etc. in the comments) that subscribe to the channel and particpate in their needy way do so because they get some sort of validation from having Nadia off the telly say hello or interact with them; that;s what they are paying their two pound a month for (I know, not the amazing recipes, to hear the buddha incarnate that is Teddy talk, or to see Mark do one of his look at me I'm being mental episodes) so really she should be front and centre.......

• Haha

cormorant

Chatty Member
everytime I switch on coffee moronicising I think she is actually losing it more and more. she gets more and more virtue signally. she is totally using mental illnes to promote herself and it's vile. to a point where her family need outside help because they are trapped with a parastic attention whore who is putting a negative sense on them all the time in order to make herself look wonderful. this especially goes for the children. sometimes therapists are about telling you the limits of what you are experiencing with regard to what is caused by yourself and what is actually caused by a toxic presence which does not perceive itself as such. quite frankly they all need to know how much the negative feelings they experience are caused by the one who thinks she is wonderful and everyone loves her.

on a lighter note did anyone see the millionaire's shortbread on insta stories. greedy piggia obviously forgot to cook the shortbread element it looked raw. i pity the poor sod that gets gifted those stomach irritators. the main dish was one of her classics- meat cooked in oil and cream- by the looks of it, then with cheesey potato on top- because you need at least three fats for a balanced dish.

• Heart
  • Sick

utubegreed

It makes me laugh when she pours over bisto on her roast dinner and tries to claim she's made the gravy from scratch, it is clear she hasn't because the granules are still lumpy and haven't dissolved most of the time! Something I couldn't really care less about but why does she feel the need to lie about it?

• Haha
  • Wow