Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're bringing in a rat catcher? They'll need a big trap for Mark.

Reactions: 18
Brilliant...chapter 2??

Reactions: 10
I hope you've got a giant tub of Cornish clotted cream ready to heat through with the Marmite.
Enjoy - you clearly have a stronger constitution than little old me.

Reactions: 8
I will go and have a look but who is KNDIL ? I don't do much SM (I am the dinosaur who does not have a flashy mobile) but love tattle life

Found it and first thing I see is a N type pic. Think I will have to post my un-ironed body on facebook.
Hahahaha....

Reactions: 3
That was such a nice post but it actually made me feel quite hungryha ha.
I,ve been to italy and greece and my husbands albanian (from close knit peasant stock and his grandmother was also famous for this kind of cooking) so it brought back a few food memories like you said mainly good old fashioned home cooking done the traditional way and as you said the secret ingredient that now everyone is raving about (although it could be left over meat ,anchovy anything similiar ) Except that now they,ve given it a new classification have,nt they? Umami the fifth flavour they have it in every culture and cusine but particularly japanese (with all their fermented foods)I am always happy to tap into food memories so thanks for reminding me!
So maybe marmite on pasta isn,t really so bad after all!! I think i would stick to nigella,s version though and not nadia,s.
As for nutella on pasta though..never..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I may faint!! ..Manky is doing some cooking!! ..then again it's an AD for Hello Fresh so he's no doubt getting paid....

Reactions: 13
I hate marmite and that monstrosity of a creation looks flippin awful but each to their own
As for the gwen goop thing...ok the woman makes a shed load and if people want to believe her goop wares (body butter) will change your body then that is their opinion and money In her bank. (I dont obvs)
She has a nice body so do plenty of other women what she does with it is her business but instead of N saying similar and leaving it there she took it one step further.
I dont think women need to take their kit off to be valued or have confidence, (even some do.)
Even if I looked like a model I wouldn't.
I dont care N strips off but she didnt need to but in her head she did...why? Only she knows. I'm not offended just annoyed that she would take the pee out of another woman clothed or otherwise.

Reactions: 13
I wish Harry Hill still did TV Burp, but with You Tubers. The Marmite spaghetti is her worst drunk student dish yet. They should be on Freaky Eaters for the amount of spaghetti they eat. I can't understand how Nitty boils everything in oil in that dirty pan, then calls it healthy. Just waiting for her to do choklit spag bol.

Reactions: 16
Send it to their house

Reactions: 10
God please don,t give her any ideas!! .
Nutella with pasta was bad enough!!
Ok spaghetti with marmite i could just about go for (in moderation) but with the added clotted cream.I,ve just got over gastric flu and just the thought of it bleugh..

Reactions: 12
It’s 7.30pm, are you okay?

Reactions: 11
I hope you've got a giant tub of Cornish clotted cream ready to heat through with the Marmite.
Enjoy - you clearly have a stronger constitution than little old me.
Yes, it's not quite a Nadia cook along if she can't be arsed to have half the ingredients.

I had a few mouthfuls and then cooked up some chicken (or chiKIN as Nadia would say) with rice.

As Miserable Maddie put herself... it's just pasta and marmite. It wasn't as BAD as I thought it'd be, but I would equally never eat it again.
It’s 7.30pm, are you okay?
I am emotionally scarred by the marmite and pasta combo but physically ok... for now hahaha!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.