Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How are they looking in different places and both watching it? Is Manky just looking at the online comments on his laptop?
How are they looking in different places and both watching it? Is Manky just looking at the online comments on his laptop?
I’ve just put it on and thought the same ,bloody idiots

Reactions: 11
I just popped it on to hear Meerk asking whether they should put up the Cornwall vlogs and saying “We were wrong even though we didn’t know we were wrong at the time.” Bollocks. To which Nitwitia said, “Yes because now we can have six,” even though there were seven of them on the trip. She’s as dim as a broken lightbulb.

Reactions: 20
Xander keeps asking if he can come for Christmas dinner ...

I have a feeling he will turn up whether he's invited or not

Reactions: 25
Woo Hoo Bring it on

Reactions: 6
A restaurant would not cook a cream based sauce in a sizzling hot pan that had just been used to fry steak, they would know that cream needs to be heated gently or it will curdle.

Reactions: 11
Hate, hate, hate the way Mark tickles Nadia. She’s screaming you’re going to attract weirdos!

Reactions: 13
I've never had the chance to play the thumbs up thumbs down game, as I don't watch their lives.
It was good fun and I noticed I wasn't the only one.

N started moaning at M for being annoying and his response was pretty aggressive.
Then he started tickling her and I had to leave.
Obviously left it on a

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh my god....she's a compulsive sodding liar....never moaned!!! .... literally full of

Reactions: 12
Xander keeps asking if he can come for Christmas dinner ...

I have a feeling he will turn up whether he's invited or not
Imagine Christmas at the Sawalha Adderley's, Nadia cooking up something delicious as Toffee and Chi Chi lay by the fire, tearing tracheas apart. Mark entertaining you with his intellectual insight over a mulled wine (Ribena for Mark of course), Teddy and Betty/Bobby appearing, Betty/Bobby sporting a GLEAMing (see what I did there?) smile as Nanny Di is set to work by Mark on decorating the table, with the help of his sly digs about how she wasn't around at Christmas when he was a child.

All rounded off with an Instagram medley of #gifted items that will probably be caked in dirt by new year.

Reactions: 21
And they will only be able to have another 2 people. I dont think that will happen

Reactions: 9
Don't forget the after hours updates - N holed up in a cupboard nursing a food baby (triplets) and agonising over whether or not to share her feelings about Christmas on the interweb. M lying like a bloated starfish on their bed in his Crocs. He's having a pout because Fleur and Izzy haven't been in touch all day and N won't give him a Christmas blow job like she did the year he made the Star Wars documentary.

Reactions: 18
They said Wednesday, pretty sure they ssid this week
Doesn't Lorraine follow Piers Morgan in the morning. Be funny if they came face to face with Piers at the studios, old manky will be shaking in his shoes.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.