Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of last thread
Nadia went away on a life changing digital dettox, came home and reverted back to normal re her time online.

Her husband manned the channel in her absence and remains determined to ban anyone from their channel who's opinion doesn't match his.

They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream education.

They broke even more lockdown rules by inviting lots of people to their house over the weekend.

Their house remains a flea pit, the subs to their channel keep telling them their dogs have worms but they keep ignoring them.

The family keep appearing on the channel looking like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

More and more subscribers are calling them out on their behaviour.

Their suoersubs have created a video which has highlighted just how vulnerable the people who pay to watch them are.

Nadia has decided the best solution to covid is to to tell the elderly to stay in because they've lived their lives so that the young can go out and live theirs.

Their vlogs have become benile and focus on their misery surrounding covid,

Today they are due to speak on Radio 2 on the Steve Wright show to promote their homeschooling book, a book which has been slated by qualified reviewers.

The people who comment on these threads are all members of the ex subs club, the majority banned for having an opinion or telling the truth.

Here's to a new thread/week in the lives of the Sawalha-Adderleys.

Reactions: 34
Thanks OneLineResponse for starting a new thread. Another great title from Kais93 thanks.

Reactions: 14
They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream education.

I can't stop mentioning that Mark is educated to nearly PhD level and NOW Maddie's boyfriend has studied "science and that". How they aren't in Number 10 is beyond me.

Reactions: 27
I can't stop mentioning that Mark is educated to nearly PhD level and NOW Maddie's boyfriend has studied "science and that". How they aren't in Number 10 is beyond me.
Suprised they haven't gone straight to a live to tell us their educated opinion and ramp everyones anxiety up a notch. ( bet they won't mention in their moanings that N Sturgeon has gone even further in her restrictions for Scotland)

noo, because that's a wee woman and woman politician equals good and man politician equals bad; gender maths per nadia the can't count won't count cook.

Reactions: 12
I pissed about with a bunsen burner and a bit of litmus paper a couple of times, but i can assure you all, there will be no scientific pontificating from me.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone have a link to the super subs video highlighting how vulnerable they are?

Also didn’t know her sister had two sons, I’m presuming she got divorced, then moved in with their parents. I never really understood why her sister was still living in her parents house, but obviously the house is huge and has a separate annex. Her sisters sons must be grown up or living with their father, does anyone know any more details on this?

Reactions: 4
Maddies song' cigarettes and soap' gets on my last nerve. It's so dreary. Ugh

Reactions: 16

Reactions: 3
Ugh, she's just putting together the names of two random things (one of which is so naughty and rebellious) to be edgy and different.

What will her next smash hit single be - Cocaine and Socks?

Reactions: 19
Tattlers... I've discovered a new theory .. It's interesting to read some different articles about it on Google... It's called "The illusory truth effect"

We all have a tendency to believe something is true after being exposed to it multiple times. The more times we’ve heard something, the truer it seems.

The effect is so powerful that repetition can persuade us to believe information we know is false in the first place.

So everytime zillion times Nitty tells us that Mark is REALLY busy, or Mark is SO handsome, it's all down to the illusory truth effect

I'm sure there are other things they repeatedly tell us but I'm having a painful /fuzzy thinking day.

I've never read anything more apt in relation to the way they behave on their channel!!!

Wow, lots of easily influenced people paying £1.99 to listen to them spout rubbish.

Reactions: 12
thankyou for the recap. The last time I looked it was thread no17 and I wasn’t half way through it!! Saves me having to go back abs catch up!

Reactions: 10
I pissed about with a bunsen burner and a bit of litmus paper a couple of times, but i can assure you all, there will be no scientific pontificating from me.
its because their girls dont do any science - other than going to see a science exhibitiion

Reactions: 8
Dina's sons are grown up, one is in his early 30s and the other mid 20s. I don't know if they live with her but Nadia has mentioned Dina used to be in quite an abusive relationship/marriage.

Soap? I'm surprised any of them know what soap is!

Reactions: 17
Other things they repeat to us
1. Deeply kind ‘Daniel Craig & Nanni Di’
2. Master chef ‘in name only‘
3. M’s highly intelligent
4. A big happy family? ( Julia)
5. They’ve done an excellent job home schooling the kids ( even wrote a book about it and spelt his name wrong)

Reactions: 15
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much"

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.