Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there wasn't a pandemic on they'd have nothing to talk about, they stay in all day pretending that youtube is their job. I find it really sad they jump on a live every morning to talk about the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. Most of their viewers are a back at work now while work shy Marks talks into a camera lens playing at being a news reporter.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, wtf is that? Is that on a recent vlog? Absolute slobs.
Check out her recent insta post (short video)
honestly they are like a pair of feral squirrels rummaging in their own mess mark then proceeds to trip up over a step and falls on the floor oh my how i laughed!(didn,t).
Nevermind though because nadia found it hilarious! :unsure:.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Talking about the posh discussion - A family member has recommended Pasta Grannies to Nadia in the comments section, strange it was also recommended on here too. A lot of watchers on this thread. Shame they don't contribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Talking about the posh discussion - A family member has recommended Pasta Grannies to Nadia in the comments section, strange it was also recommended on here too. A lot of watchers on this thread. Shame they don't contribute.
if putting hummous on pasta was a a thing, it would be a thing. Mark the moron created this community by banning so many people. I lolled at nadia saying how she hated dictators when they run their youtube page based on you can have any opinion you want as long as you think we're wonderful.

Coffee moaning was so boring. I got nothing from hearing that boring narcissist pontificate and opine for the first five minutes:except that mark looks like Evadne Hinge from hinge and bracket. Then I switched off,

• Haha
  • Heart
If Knucklehead Nuddya mentions Sweden and herd immunity one more time I’m tempted to send her a one way bus ticket there. Makes one wonder why she continues to host large gatherings with her family’s elders.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder why Dr Ken Dodd Sawalha hasn't noticed her husband's problem with sweating...He looks awful in his latest film review thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a full range of news apps on my phone, I like to see how differently they each report the same story. I noticed some years ago that everything discussed on itv programmes from GMTV to This Morning to Loose Women ALL follow the headlines from The Sun's online app everyday, they discuss topics in the order they're listed on the Sun app and very often quote them word for word.

I also noticed very recently that the Sawalha-Adderleys have started quoting the exact same news stories from the Sun's app. Prior to doing this their coffee Moanings were less gossipy and more intellectual ish.

Manky trying more and more to align himself with ITV even though TV is dead to him and the future is all online.

I once read somewhere that the Sun readers average reading age is around 7. That's just about where Manky is stuck emotion wise.

So funny that he's copying what TV programmes do, even tho they are so last century 😂
I read somewhere on a different forum at nearly all of the Sun's writers are under age 25 Media Degree graduates. None of their copy is proof read or edited, which explains the appalling grammar, and the use of such stupid phrases, as So and So...displays her Long Pins....So and so showcases her Long Locks and all such other nonsense. I actually checked the by lines and the profiles of the writers, and they do all appear to be under 25 or most of them anyway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If there wasn't a pandemic on they'd have nothing to talk about, they stay in all day pretending that youtube is their job. I find it really sad they jump on a live every morning to talk about the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. Most of their viewers are a back at work now while work shy Marks talks into a camera lens playing at being a news reporter.
Yes lots of people are getting fed up with it including morag (again) who gets the thumbs up from carol! Its not enough to just talk you have to actually make sense!
Or whats the point sometimes i get the feeling that they just pretend to not understand or act confused because they just like to listen to their own convoluted thought processes and assume that its as gripping to everyone else as it is for them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feck me, we've got a twist on Mama's Spaghetti. Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Middle Eastern Spaghetti. Fill ya boots! 😴

What a fecking piss-take.
It sounds absolutely disgusting. I love spaghetti, cooked my way not swimming in oil...and I love hummus...but together? It is like a knocked together carb fest from a poor students food cupboard.

• Sick
  • Haha
I read somewhere on a different forum at nearly all of the Sun's writers are under age 25 Media Degree graduates. None of their copy is proof read or edited, which explains the appalling grammar, and the use of such stupid phrases, as So and So...displays her Long Pins....So and so showcases her Long Locks and all such other nonsense. I actually checked the by lines and the profiles of the writers, and they do all appear to be under 25 or most of them anyway.
I used to love “The news of the world“,
Coz everything they said was true .
But they had to stop the phone tapping....... 😔 😉
so newspapers just make stuff up now.

Reactions: 6
It sounds absolutely disgusting. I love spaghetti, cooked my way not swimming in oil...and I love hummus...but together? It is like a knocked together carb fest from a poor students food cupboard.
The thing is its just sheer laziness like she just can,t be bothered to put in the effort.
How many variations of spaghetti do we need? Especially as its not her strong point now if she was cooking middle eastern dishes (not as well known in the uk as italian food) or being a bit more adventurous i,m sure we,d all find it a lot more interesting (and so would she?).To my mind at least i believe that when the stakes are high (masterchef) or when she has the incentive i.e a new cookbook for example she can cook but if you like she has to have some kind of external motivation but left to her own devices just lacks organisation and willpower and everything just looks like a hastily cobbled together mess.

It's getting to a point where it seems they thrive on anxiety.

I also think they forget that it isn't just the elderly that are susceptible to covid. We have had a young family member, no underlying health conditions who was in ICU fighting for their life with it. Thankfully they pulled through. I am also not elderly but am also highly vulnerable due to meds I am on.

They really do live in their tiny bubble sometimes.
I'm highly vulnerable as I have low immunity and am also not old. They just give the wrong info out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are missing a huge trick during this Pandemic. She could be working on reducing her obesity, which makes her vulnerable to catching Covid.. despite being petrified of it, they all like they are immune to it. She could be making recipes like the Fast 800 plan, but on a budget for vulnerable subs who are not as rich as she is. She could be motivating with short exercise bursts, like the LWR one's she has totally forgotten about. She could be doing a home slimming club where they all do weigh ins to keep subs included and on board with their channel. By the sounds of it, I dont watch them, but from reading this board their content is getting even more boring and mind numbing.

Reactions: 18
She doesn't seem to mention Loose Women as much any more. I know they don't have the ITV Pride float etc because of the coronavirus outbreak but Nadia is still working there, and it is her claim to fame, let's face it - the reason many of us started watching. I wonder if she has been given a gagging order by ITV not to discuss it.

• Haha
I'm highly vulnerable as I have low immunity and am also not old. They just give the wrong info out
Same here the problem is that they act as if they are the voice of sanity (reason) in a world gone mad when unfortunately its starting to look like the other way around!

Reactions: 12
Meant the Lucy Windham Read HIIT videos, sorry if I spelled her name wrong, but N was plugging them on her home trampoline in a variation of horrible lycra outfits, if she is still doing them, they really are not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to mention Loose Women as much any more. I know they don't have the ITV Pride float etc because of the coronavirus outbreak but Nadia is still working there, and it is her claim to fame, let's face it - the reason many of us started watching. I wonder if she has been given a gagging order by ITV not to discuss it.
I dont watch Tv so I didnt know she was on Tv untill a month into watching there youtube vids and mark kept saying "nadia off the Tv" so i googled 🤣 but shes a nobody regardless, youtube is as celebrity as she can get, they just normal folk when comparing to actually celebs like post malone or anyone lol. And marks whole ego is relying on making sure people know his wife is in media because its the closet thing he can get to actually being a part of the film industry 🤣 also mark has apparently done a short doc or film for every subject under the sun but nothing comes up when you google him other than hes nadias husband ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
They are missing a huge trick during this Pandemic. She could be working on reducing her obesity, which makes her vulnerable to catching Covid.. despite being petrified of it, they all like they are immune to it. She could be making recipes like the Fast 800 plan, but on a budget for vulnerable subs who are not as rich as she is. She could be motivating with short exercise bursts, like the LWR one's she has totally forgotten about. She could be doing a home slimming club where they all do weigh ins to keep subs included and on board with their channel. By the sounds of it, I dont watch them, but from reading this board their content is getting even more boring and mind numbing.
The Spaghetti and Houmous seemed almost tolerable until she started adding Middle Eastern spices to it. Who wants spicy pasta? Do these ideas come to her as she is sat on the toilit (that her sister had to clean for her)?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I get the impression she is bored of working on Loose Women, she's been doing it on and off for 20 years telling everyone the same stories over and over.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.