Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go and put your thumbs down on their questions and answers happening now

Reactions: 14
Wth! See best sellers rank! How did this happen in a few hours???
View attachment 232230
HOW, HOW, HOW??? The subs are going to come gushing in, there aren't enough of us to balance it!!

Go and put your thumbs down on their questions and answers happening now
Thumbs down done. Are you bored by any chance Nittia? Manky not talking about you?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What stops them buying their own books - 12 quid I think

They must have asked the subs to go and give them a good review as they now have 35 % 5 star as against 55 - 1 star. Will count up the the official purchases in the morning. Found 3 at the moment.

I just go on and leave a comment under the 5 star reviewers

Reactions: 7
HOW, HOW, HOW??? The subs are going to come gushing in, there aren't enough of us to balance it!!

Thumbs down done. Are you bored by any chance Nittia? Manky not talking about you?
w
its only ranked like that in amazon sales though, so if they sold 20 today and no one bought other books it will give them a high sales ranking, it just depends on who is buying what from amazon on that day, it will soon drop - I really cant see that it will sustain high sales

Nits just asked for people to go and like their book on Amazon. She said others had given a poor review without reading it first, how would she know they hadn't!

Reactions: 17
They've been desperately begging for Amazon reviews on their live. Apparently people couldn't have received the book yet..."so the poor reviews are just trolls who are unhappy in their lives". However, they have reposted Insta posts today of subs who have already received their books! Nadia really should stop her lies.

Reactions: 13
It's ridiculous because some reviews have really been thought out and are giving constructive and well thought-out reflections... and they're dismissed as trolls.

Sure, all the subs can flood the reviews and give it 5 stars. But, really, it's just preaching to the choir because nobody but the subs will be buying the book anyway!

I think any half-decent genuine reviewer will see straight through it though.

Thanks for that.

Reactions: 1
Errr yes they could have received it if they pre ordered. I received Dylan Hartleys autobiography today which was also released today. They are talking rubbish.

We all know it's mostly the nutty supersubs buying the book but whether it's selling or not on amazon give it a few weeks and it will be in poundland and even for a quid no-one will buy it.

so the people who have left 5 star reviews are liars too, mmmm bet she doesnt say anything about those

Reactions: 14
That's a great review and I can just imagine them writing like this with a load if waffle There won't be much content because they don't seem to do any actual teaching and we never see anything particularly academic going on, but of course they don't want that.

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking about how posh Manky tries to sound (Alan Partrige sounds alike) and brag how he’s so well educated etc. Can you imagine someone working a fulltime job, minimum wage and they want to home educate? Surely it’s not an option? Not possible to stay home for tutors, doing the learning themselves or to go on gallery visits etc because their too busy working their arses if to keep a roof over their kids heads.
It’s really annoyed me tonight how snobby and smug thy come across, like it’s that easy for everyone to do.

It’s only possible for them because Manky is unemployed and so home all day and she earns a decent wage, working two days a week.

They’ve no idea how the real world works.

Reactions: 15
I can't stand Dina's voice either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.