Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days...their latest HTSM ....how they can sit and admit to the disgusting way they live their life is beyond me....no shame at all...

Reactions: 12
WARNING

Tattlers please don't do, don't view their latest HTSM video, I thought they were disgusting, but the things they have admitted to are are beyond disgusting.
They have admitted to things that are truly awful, and will horrify even their super subs. I came away feeling so :
I urge you to resist.. I added my and ran away, before they had even got half way. ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 14
The only problem is now you,ve piqued my interest!! Oh well now i only have myself to blame as you did warn me...

Reactions: 19
Brilliant! Well done

Reactions: 8
After watching and listening to them describe there disgusting habits, she says right at the end *I am a domestic goddess.... like hell you are

Reactions: 13

Reactions: 6
This thread makes me laugh so much...how am I going to wean myself away from Nitty and Manks...I feel like I NEED to watch the HTSM now. Wtf.

Reactions: 16
I’ve not kept up with this thread and have had loads of catching up to do. Taken me ages to get up to date.

I’m intrigued about what they’ve admitted to and at going to watch the video just to give the thumbs down

I managed to watch about 2 minutes.

First of all his voice is annoying as fook. I’ve never really paid much attention to him but Jesus H. Christ.

Secondly the comment about plaiting her hair - not the hair on her head!! Nitdia even said you’ll have to edit that out and he hasn’t!!

Mank if you read here get your hair cut it doesn’t look good. Even if it is wet after a ‘workout’

Last edited:
After watching and listening to them describe there disgusting habits, she says right at the end *I am a domestic goddess.... like hell you are
Yes but she,s a doMESStic goddess! and in nadia,s head that makes it alright!
God that women could find justification/excuses for anything its quite a talent she has!

This thread makes me laugh so much...how am I going to wean myself away from Nitty and Manks...I feel like I NEED to watch the HTSM now. Wtf.
Ha ha same! Do i need help? (on second thoughts don,t answer that!).

Reactions: 8
Omg I just watched the htsm, now I know that they are completely off their heads. Honestly who in their right mind would sit there and go on and on about their own filth and disgusting habits and then nitty declares she is a domestic goddess. All I could think about was the other loose women and what would ruth, gloria, andrea well all of them really think of the filthy pig they have to work with, her lifestyle is so far removed from theirs. Hilarious comments from helen in south africa, she can't be for real can she?

They just put up a vid about hygiene it was disgusting the things they admitted to.
I braced myself and managed about 10 minutes(well thats 10 minutes i,ll never get back but hey its not as if i have a jam packed schedule right now!) Anyway i think it gives new meaning to the phrase airing your dirty laundry in public! Not that we would expect anything less from this gruesome twosome! Yes i was warned but did i listen! Just had to add one of the comments i could not resist.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
The comments on the Hello Page are getting funnier and funnier. I've just read the 1st 10 comments and they are spot on including this one
I just checked how many comments are on other Hello videos.
The first few videos (even the ones about the Royals) have 1 or 2 comments.
The ‘Nitty Nora in Lockdown‘ one has 425.
Even Princess Beatrice’s wedding only got 23 comments!

Yes but she,s a doMESStic goddess! and in nadia,s head that makes it alright!
God that women could find justification/excuses for anything its quite a talent she has!

Ha ha same! Do i need help? (on second thoughts don,t answer that!).
DOh, the MESS gives me TICs. GOD!dess

Last edited:
[QUOTE=".

DOh, the MESS gives me TICs. GOD!dess
[/QUOTE]

I think that would make a brilliant thread title !

Oh my days...their latest HTSM ....how they can sit and admit to the disgusting way they live their life is beyond me....no shame at all...
I agree however check out his response to nadia regarding living in such squalor.
Get this according to him its because they are such rebels and non conformists!
They hate being told what to do and having to do anything that they don,t like!
He seems to think that he is some kind of mean and moody teenager ala James dean rebel without a cause or clue in his case!
I feel bad for maddie and kiki who are the actual teenagers having such pathetic/infantile role models if they ever turn out normal/ok it will be despite of and not because of such irresponsible parents!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.