Nadia Sawalha #13 Nads is on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1597282175716.png

Anyone know where this dress is from? I’m melting in this heat and that dress looks it would keep me cool, I know she’s a Primark fan, but I don’t think I’ve seen it in there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So STILL pretending they don’t understand the rules re Cornwall.

Early on Nadia says it’s unclear if they broke the rules. NOPE not unclear at all Nadia. Two mins reading one webpage tells you the rules.

Later on Mark said he thought ‘two other households’ didn’t include them. What does that even mean?? What guidance says “two other households” can go on holiday together?

Then he says if Sally hadn’t come, or Patrick hadn’t come they’d have been fine. WRONG again Mark. There still needs to be social distancing between the two households.

Incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest? 🤬
And altogether in the car isn’t social distancing. Which they did show, on imstagram stories etc

Reactions: 7
They make me laugh Nitty and Manky had a lockdown break the rules holiday to Cornwall as they where sooo tired, not thru cleaning the house was it, I would be embarrassed to show my house spotless all done by my sister, not these 2, let's vlog it!....🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @Pennylane8150

Wow just went to have a look at his hissy fit because people weren't pressing the thumbs up. Such an arrogant man. I think he needs to realise it isn't a given that people viewing should have to thumbs up...it benefits his bank balance no one else's and if the content is crap why should people thumbs up? People are also investing in THEIR time to watch them, another thing Mark seems to forget. Looking at his hissy fit was a stark reminder of why I can't stand the lives, I hate it when Mark says "hellllooooo" in that silly monotone voice at the beginning of the lives.
Went to have a look, it's about 6 mins in. Saw his true colours seeping out.. He was actually giving out to the subs and couldn't hide his pissed off-ness at them not giving instant thumbs up. Foolish man...he should be grateful anyone bothers to watch, let alone some pay for the 'privilege'. The more of that he does the less subs will watch their rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kind of thought that maybe the filthy nature of their existence was exaggerated on the forums for humorous effect. I just assumed that they were untidy, rather than unclean.

I get it now. The fact they're so overwhelmed by seeing their house with basic hygiene standards being met left me speechless.

The worst was the bathroom. The "toilit" just looked... normal. And they're both stunned at how much 'better' it looks as if it were a public toilet in a train station before. I cannot even begin to imagine how it must have been before.

I can guarantee it was all a mess again within 24 hours. Why don't they just get a cleaner that comes in weekly?

As for them once again calling the covid advice unclear and deferring judgement to 'half of the people we've asked'... Stop digging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I kind of thought that maybe the filthy nature of their existence was exaggerated on the forums for humorous effect. I just assumed that they were untidy, rather than unclean.

I get it now. The fact they're so overwhelmed by seeing their house with basic hygiene standards being met left me speechless.

The worst was the bathroom. The "toilit" just looked... normal. And they're both stunned at how much 'better' it looks as if it were a public toilet in a train station before. I cannot even begin to imagine how it must have been before.

I can guarantee it was all a mess again within 24 hours. Why don't they just get a cleaner that comes in weekly?

As for them once again calling the covid advice unclear and deferring judgement to 'half of the people we've asked'... Stop digging.
She said the toilet was so bad they thought they were going to have to throw it away! 😲🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How pathetic was Nadia doing the covid test?! She has to have it explained to her and then throws up. I had to do a covid test for my 10 year old and it was over and done within seconds without any kind of drama...and we got back a negative result so I did it correctly without anyone bloody guiding me. She coukd have gone to her local drive through pop up test centre to have it done by someone which it what I did. The women is a total embarrassment. Mark leads such a boring life he has to vlog about what he is going to vlog about, yet another dog walk and yet another pick up Di from the station. 😴😴He doesnt actually vlog them doing anything. They've become too secretive therefore, no point in vlogging. They should give it up! They had stains in their toilet and didn't know how to get rid of them? How old are they?! Scummy pair.

• Heart
I think the coffee moaning stuff just hightlights to everyone that Mark doesn't have a job and doesn't have anything to do...most people at this time of the morning are working but he seems to have a lot of time on his hands to commit to some odd daily "news" update of which most people have already watched or read about hours before. I find it all very sad.

• Heart
How pathetic was Nadia doing the covid test?! She has to have it explained to her and then throws up. I had to do a covid test for my 10 year old and it was over and done within seconds without any kind of drama...and we got back a negative result so I did it correctly without anyone bloody guiding me. She coukd have gone to her local drive through pop up test centre to have it done by someone which it what I did. The women is a total embarrassment. Mark leads such a boring life he has to vlog about what he is going to vlog about, yet another dog walk and yet another pick up Di from the station. 😴😴He doesnt actually vlog them doing anything. They've become too secretive therefore, no point in vlogging. They should give it up! They had stains in their toilet and didn't know how to get rid of them? How old are they?! Scummy pair.
she is pathetic and as you say he just films anything. I thought her comment was a bit pointed when she said toffee and chi chi have the bigest sibling rivalry! and seemed to think about what she had just said

I think the coffee moaning stuff just hightlights to everyone that Mark doesn't have a job and doesn't have anything to do...most people at this time of the morning are working but he seems to have a lot of time on his hands to commit to some odd daily "news" update of which most people have already watched or read about hours before. I find it all very sad.
hes become an imaginary newsreader- thinks he will be on the BBC sofa soon

She said the toilet was so bad they thought they were going to have to throw it away! 😲🤣
it will be just as bad again soon - they cant help it they are slobs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He was furious about the jobs being done. I think he hates not having control. Dina worked her socks off. But you know within a week it will be a grade A tit tip. They have had all that time in lockdown, with two teenagers to get that house sorted. Two middle aged people who can't even clean a toilet.
He comes back and it's the same tit. Crystal Palace Park, coffee, boring arse talk to camera. Lives, just him sounding like a Brent and Partridge lovechild. Wagamama, cinema, editing in the toy cave. Pretending to work on projects. Have meetings with big shots.
Then there's Nitty and her secret projects, always hinting. Brands I'm working with. Peanut butter and Branston pickle lol. Only she could thow up and allow him to film it, and repeat it. Stay classy and obese Swadderleys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually feel so embarrassed for them. How can they put it out that her sister has had to do a deep clean on the house, don’t get me started on the toilet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's gets beach cover ups from M&S, looks like an old one, this year similar ones are green.
Yep. She does Primark and M&S as there in Westfield, near the studio. But she does buy crap from Amazon. She bought some weird Ali Baba pants. Not forgetting the gifted tit. Never dresses well. LW sort her out too.

Reactions: 5
M’s morning lives are just tit lectures. 😴😴
He’s sat there this morning with filthy greasy hair, looking like he hasn’t showered in weeks, slurping away on his coffee, has to be vodka in it to explain his usual moronic behaviour bragging about himself, all bull💩, he called himself an influencer on the previous nites vlog, it’s actually quite sad

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Dina needs to be tested for ecoli, legionaires disease, nits, impetigo, ringworm and scabies now. Mark says "i cant believe it, how have you done that?" Like shes a miracle worker! He could have BUILT a house in the time he wastes, they all have more time on their hands to clean than the average working family. And that WOODEN toilet seat, can you imagine the germs nestled in there? Dirty gits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.