Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uniquebutterfly

Nadia should be ashamed of herself. She’s posted this on her Instagram.
Yes, your oldest daughter is turning 18 at the end of this year. However, you’re OTHER daughter is about to have a significant birthday too. In case you forgot, she’s becoming a teenager on Monday 24th. Perhaps you could wait to post about your favourite daughter and give quiet and reclusive Kiki some much needed interest and attention 🙄
Hi Everyone, new member here, ex Sub, saw the light lol. I have always thought Kiki was shall we say pushed to the side somewhat, its all favour to the almighty Maddie I thought maybe its because of Kiki's age that this was happening but oh no. the emphasis is all on the one Daughter and she delights in taking the micky out of Nadia just like her sweaty Father, two pea's in a pod it seems. So glad I saw the light and realised what a total pair of self absorbed, self entitled people they are...always wanting free gifts from companies its sickening when they can afford to buy the items they want, unlike many of the paying Subs they have lured into their entitled web of deception. Sorry for the rant but I could kick myself for being taken in for so long., I am not usually..

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I get the impression Nadia is only interested in people if they are useful and can benefit her in some way.

I thought this was an interesting reply to Amanda's Blakes tweet and I can see it being true.

Screenshot_20200815-085644_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'd give Manky my phone number and happily discuss all the issues I have with them especially my concerns around Kiki's welfare. I'm not a troll and I would welcome to opportunity to speak directly to him as I'm sure many would on here. He thinks anyone with opposing opinions is a halfwit who lives in a cave, under a rock and only comes out to belittle others.
Guess what Manky, I'm not a halfwit, I have more qualifications than you, I've led a much more interesting and fulfilling life than you, I have a happy healthy family, a loving normal partner, wgat I object to and always have are manipulating people who take advantage of others just like you do

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Miss LDN

VIP Member
They've got no right to judge anybody with their track records. Mr three times over the limit drunk driver. Three different daughters by three different women at the time. Hasn't got a job. Lives in the past and will never stop reminding us about his alcoholism and mental health issues. Nitty and her cheating. Lying to her second or first husband. Being a bitch to Julia. Then there's all the stuff we don't know about. Two grown ups who live like The Young Ones. No one is more scruffy and unkempt than those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jax04

Chatty Member
Next thread title....nitty and manky so deeply kind theyd rob a sub blind!

if that doesnt win then im taking my coat n going home!!! 😉😂 (il also get my hubby/friends to write posts about how deeply good i am at rhyming words 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
This obsession about how ‘kind’ (or not) Nadia is or isn’t is overlooking other aspects of her character. The fact that she’s such a loud show off. The fact that she’s so false. The fact that she tells lies. The fact that she has disgusting habits. The fact that she has no respect for her home or belongings, The fact that she’s irresponsible.
So the few people in her life who might see the ‘kind’ side to her the majority get to see the more unpleasant, irritating and annoying side to her (Including her own Sister...agent...ex in-laws...colleagues)
Ironic that one of the most annoying people on TV chose to become a youtuber ...that’s how deluded she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Perhaps we need some recaps for new lurkers.
Some subs seem confused about the money being taken from their vulnerable viewers on their channel. They jump in to defend the paid membership but seem to forget about all the superchat live money Nadia/Mark encourage people to send to them, pretending to subs they will match it and send to charity - no more is said after Nadia and Mark receive the money. Unnecessarily taking Ocado delivery slots every week and flaunting it during COVID is something I won't forget about those two either.

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
They really have no content to vlog now, his lives are boring - done on the hoof each morning discussing the main news stories, why? as anyone can switch on BBC news or Goodmorning Britain, he is a wanna be presenter but he can only do it in his little fantasy bubble of his toy cave and talking to his virtual friends aka vulnerable subs, the cooking shows are nothing short of shocking and awful she needs to stop doing them - hometime consists of the same things that they have done for years, talk shit, cook shit food, fanny about in the garden not a clue what he is doing, walk in the park, sweat profusely, perv over his wife's tits, and do silly dances like a performing toddler, why doesnt he (and her) just do interesting things and get on with their lives and find some meaningful work to do

Poundland Amy Winehouse 😂😂😂😂
they havent got the banter between them for gogglebox, he would be all superior acting like a TV critic, when in fact its not about that at all, its about taking the piss out of yourself, which he cant do, unless hes acting like a child

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I can see his point that we do put a lot of pressure on young people to decide a career path early and stick to it. But what Mark is basically saying is that kids should follow their dreams first and so only need the education that is required for that direction plus basic numeracy and literacy (for acting ambitions such as Maddie has, or skills needed for a vocational route) and then work to support that along the way (in cafes)...but at the point that is clear it isn’t working then try a different path, which may include a return to education to get the qualifications needed for that next career choice.

But he completely misses the point in why the education tries to equip everyone at age 16 with a wider range of gcse results and a level qualifications alongside following a passion such acting where it’s not clear it will ever produce a decent income. For most people, by the time they are in their mid-20s they are a financially independent, so if for example they are working in a cafe to support their acting ambitions...they can’t when that doesn’t work out then suddenly go to university. They could have rent to pay, a wedding to save for, young children to financially support. The idea of just taking the exams later if and when you feel the need only works for families such as theirs where they are willing and able to financially support their children well into adulthood.

I do agree the current education system does put a lot of pressure on young people, and that children may need to learn about things that don’t interest them and that they may never make use of in later life...but what the system is actually doing is giving them more choice in later life by giving them a range of subjects and exam scores, rather than his idea of freedom of choice which could actually lead to people getting stuck in jobs they don’t enjoy just because they don’t have the means to change their situation.

It’s basically a wealthy family education route that he is pushing, where there’s no pressure to settle into a role with a secure income until very late by most people’s standards.

He said to today that his kids are very keen to work and do things such as work in shops and cafes which will be their way of earning while following their dreams to be creative. That’s fine, and there’s nothing wrong with those jobs, other than the fact that they are likely to be at the lowest end of the pay spectrum. But what he doesn’t include in this plan is financial awareness, will his daughters actually ever actually stand on their own two feet? Will they be able to buy a flat in London on a waitress wage? These are the things I find problematic with his ideology, the reason most parents want a good education for their children, involving good exam scores, is precisely so that they will have a comfortable lifestyle i.e. so they can financially support themselves without it being a constant struggle.

If instead of living in a large house where his wife makes good money doing very little in work hours and he is under no pressure to get a proper job, if they were both working full time in minimum wage jobs brining their children up in a cramped council high rise flat, I think his attitude to whether his kids need to get good exam results during their teenage years to secure their futures would be very different.

• Heart

Zebeedee

Nadia I see talking about Kanye west again , she feels so sorry for him because he's apparently got mental health issues . Nadia always does this look how she treated that pariz guy ! Nadia Kanye west is fine he can afford the best treatment for his health issues , if he is struggling with mental health that isn't nice as I've been there, But nadia seems to get so absorbed in to his personal problems , always tagging him and Kim on Instagram, I personally feel it's so they will notice her ! She really will not care 1 morsel about him . It's all for show . Nadia what about your subs many of them suffer but can not afford private doctors they have to wait months for treatment, they constantly ask to be seen and send you messages but none are answered. Now if kanye west messaged you well well well you would be all over that message! It's all about power and riches and A listers in her world ! She doesn't care about her subs ! But they are the ones paying her, not kanye west so please get your priorities correct and send some messages back to the subs who are trying to reach out to you ! But she won't because she doesn't really care , I mean they are strangers so why would she , but what did they do they created a family members area and now you are part of our family but you have to pay for the privilege! Absolutely disgraceful to draw people in this way , they no exactly what they are doing its manipulation to get you to part with your money so they can enjoy holidays paid by subs ! I really don't like it but they will continue to take in hundreds every month and that enables them to make a vlog once a week because like she said mark works so hard so he can not do it for nothing . They get paid for adverts, likes ,content etc etc . They will be making around 50 k per year threw you tube and that won't include that 1,99 , Then he gets paid for his other work , then she probably earns a thousand for every appearance on loose women so she will bring in over 70 k a year , then all the other TV stuff ! They are rolling it in . They spend money like crazy . Most subs will probably only earn up to 20 k some probably not working due to illness , mental health issues etc , so how can they take this 1,99 of them ? I myself could never ever do that ! It's just very wrong ! .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
For many years nitty has been a Z list celebrity with very few people knowing the real nitty so she received very few negative comnents.

Her husband then decided to monitise her channel and take a leading role by booting Kaye back to Scotland.

Since people started to see the "real" Nitty they, like all of us, have become shocked, offended and dismayed at their behaviour, their home, their relationship and the way they treat their children.

Nitty is an extrovert that requires daily ADORATION and when people started seeing the real nitty they began questioning, commenting and criticisisin

Then their own bizarre reactions to their intelligent subs questions and comments caused even more negative comments to come to them.

They both maintain that with populatity comes "trolls". In reality their own BEHAVIOUR has consequences and those consequences are dilligant people calling out their lies, their inappropriate behaviour and their slovenlyness on a daily basis.

Her sister took it to another level and now her ex manager has opened Pandora's box of Nitty thruths.

Yet again its more car crash tv. The daily live viewers are getting lower, the challenging comments are getting higher.

If she had any "genuine" friends who cared about her, they be pulling her to one side and telling her that her "reality show" has failed and for the sake of her children's wellbeing she needs to focus on her real job and her family before anyone else gets hurt.

Unfortunately because the 5 friends she has want to become famous themselves they are just telling her she's wonderful.

Wake up Nitty, it's late, but it's never too late to do the right thing. YOUR CHILDREN DESERVE YOU TO BE KIND

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
I don't understand why he keeps saying Willy and bum bum
Can anyone explain?
I think you'll find that one is simply injecting some playful humour into the narrative.
To be honest, one wouldn't expect you to understand the sophistication of one's multitasking in this respect: camera work, sound, lighting, direction, tin opening, aforementioned spontaneous and playful humour, a spot of meaningful interaction with the submissives, starring in reaction shots, ensuring one is home in time following an afternoon's dossing in the cinema.

Remember, if you don't like what one broadcasts, there are other YT channels. Oh, please hit the thumbs up. One deserves it, after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Hi Everyone, new member here, ex Sub, saw the light lol. I have always thought Kiki was shall we say pushed to the side somewhat, its all favour to the almighty Maddie I thought maybe its because of Kiki's age that this was happening but oh no. the emphasis is all on the one Daughter and she delights in taking the micky out of Nadia just like her sweaty Father, two pea's in a pod it seems. So glad I saw the light and realised what a total pair of self absorbed, self entitled people they are...always wanting free gifts from companies its sickening when they can afford to buy the items they want, unlike many of the paying Subs they have lured into their entitled web of deception. Sorry for the rant but I could kick myself for being taken in for so long., I am not usually..
Don't kick yourself most of us in this forum got lured into their web of deception myself included! Thats because they are good liars who believe their own hype more fool them
The trouble began when they got greedy and overexposed themselves and yet did not produce any meaningfull content.
In a nutshell they expected us to be as pleased with them as they are with themselves! Yeah give me a thumps up and click on like for what exactly?
Crap cooking bullying the elderly being a slob being a misogynist which shocking includes her as well because she is very bitchy insecure and competitive around other women unless they are in a position of power of course and then she is fake fake nice. They send out horrible mixed messages to both daughters maddie gets unjustified praise for just being herself no matter if she is horrible to others or not.
She never gets called out on anything which is not good for anyone because one day if someone contradicts her i don,t think she will be able to cope with it!
I think they deliberately keep kiki on the sidelines because they can sense she is wise beyond her years and maybe can see things about them that they wish to keep hidden god help them if she turns into a rebel who rocks the boat which i think she may well do?
They are to my mind superficially charming people good if kept at a distance and seen in small doses putting themselves out their for all to see when they cannot see themselves for what or who they are was an epic fail and was never going to end well but at the end of the day its their choice and they have to live with it but we sure as hell don,t need to watch it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Misbehaving

VIP Member
He drinks so much caffeine, takes goodness knows what drugs, lives a life inside his head instead of reality and has very little actual control over things, it will literally drive him insane if he carries on the way he is doing. It's all of his own doing as well, he chooses to do what he does.
I'm a great believer in Karma and I think many years ago both nitty and manky pushed some people too far (ex partners dead and alive, ex managers, ex colleagues, ex family of ex husbands) to name just a few. Perhaps they wished bad karma onto these two? Perhaps perhaps perhaps...
Well said ! I was thinking something similar myself in that you reap what you sow.
Occasionally i will think back to my posts and think mmm did i go a little too far was i a little bit catty or mean spirited but then i think about how deluded and entitled they both are. The lack of effort with the vlogs the basic laziness the fact that their is very little genuine self reflection or realisation or indeed awareness because for him that would be the breaks on his relentless self pity you know having to actually realise that he is both responsible and accountable for his actions so no more bullying of nanny di no more disrespecting your wife.
You know sometimes i want to scream well if she,s that bloody awful then just do us a favour and leave her (but how could he leave his meal ticket?) As for her she is just all me myself and i basically a teenager trapped in the body of a middle aged harridan.
She rides roughshod over everyone and everything and yet reverts to being childlike anytime she feels threatened.
There is no room for growth for either of them if you hide away from your problems and they both do this on a regular basis then your problems just escalate they don,t go away just because you refuse to look at them objectively! They are both their own worst enemies its nobody elses doing.
In fact in many ways they have both been very fortunate i know of people myself included much worse off on every level.
Socially,economically,health wise both physical and mental more disadvantaged more traumatised and yet life goes on and most of us just try to make the best out of the bad hand that fate sonetimes deals us.
Most importantly we learn we evolve we move on they say that the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and yet expecting different results well i think they fit that bill perfectly thats all they are at the end of the day a stuck record going round and round in circles it makes me dizzy just thinking about it no wonder people feel vaguely nauseous after watching them! They are busy doing nothing nothing working the whole day through trying to find lots of things not to do
they are busy going nowhere isn,t it just a crime they,d like to be unhappy but they never do have the time!! As the famous song goes (bing crosby?)
Anyway i,ll leave it at that! Rant over and i didn,t even mean to have one! more fool me!

• Heart
  • Wow

utubegreed

It seems he has been visiting us in here...He has mentioned on the coffee boring...

Manchild
Horrible troll site
Nadia's dirty toenails
Algorithms
Dopamine

All have been discussed here recently some of which Mark has never mentioned before.
Glad we are educating you Mark.
I noticed that too, he has a severe case of FOMO...has to read here then run off to google it all. The way he spoke to Nadia today insulting her and her appearance, who needs trolls when you have an emotionally abusive husband? I have to say I quite like the way she tends to totally dismiss or ignore his insults but then at the same time I get the impression she is so used to it she thinks it is normal for a man to constantly put down his wife - Nadia it isn't!
He talked about her having hairy armpits, her knickers, dirty toenails, - I'm sure there were more things he said. He also said he is gagging for sex. The man is a sweaty sex starved lech.

• Sick
  • Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Even manky is bored of their lives. I watched today's live just in the hope of all the negative comments in the press yesterday she might have been a bit quieter and at 19.56 manky nods off followed by a big jerk. Haha I had to watch it a couple of times! Later in the live she says we never slag anyone off huh they are always slagging people off what a two faced cow she is and after being trashed yesterday by DM readers she doesn't appear to be one little bit bothered. She needs to get on insta and start begging for a broomstick, take off and do us all a favour....
have they not relentlessly mocked Richard madeley and other ITV colleagues??? Plus mocked politicians appearances😡🤬🤬

• Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
WOW! 😮

Despite knowing the damage they were inflicting on their child, Nitty went on to let their discussions become more frequent and chose to document them online and force their anxious child to be in them. Surely that's child abuse?!?

There are no words 😕
Yet

So they know that oversharing amongst other things made kiki anxious to the point of needing counselling fast forward 4 years and what do they do ? Yes make a youtube channel and daily vlogs and stick your daughter in front of the camera if she likes it or not because she,s at home right a captive audience to her parents daily histironics/manipulation and has to play her part in the never ending cycle of sawalha drama? Jesus wept!
Honestly to say they are selfish and self centred is an understatement basically they just don,t give a damn how anything effects her. she is at that awkward age when she is just starting to become a women and do you really think that she wants that to be shared with all and sundry?
Or maybe and this is even worse she is being conditioned to see that as normal they are not parents but yoyeurs they watch her but they don,t really see her or feel for her
and they will be encouraging this behaviour in others as well. She is just an object of their fickle affections to be moved around at will like a piece on a chess board.
It suited them for her to be anxious because it gave them the excuse to take her out of school rich fodder for an upcoming book and numerous articles and all the hand wringing fake drama that goes with it etc etc.
Who knows if she would have thrived at school or not the fact is they did not give her the option. They,ll have fed her the victim mantra that she is too delicate for normal social interaction and too special to be understood by such lowly beings as school teachers. They didn,t do what any normal parent would do and that is address the issue with the teachers and work on finding a solution thereby showing to their daughter that they cared about her education and emotional well being and were willing to take constructive steps to prove that.
No they just opted out because highly intelligent mark knows better than anyone else and he,s just what every vunerable teenage girl needs right? The knight in shining amour to rescue the girl in distress by making her watch adult themed movies and giving her nightmares! The manic drinking of espresso,s the leering at one,s wife a classic spin on the old chestnut the entitled posh boy and his bit of rough (his mind not mine!) The constant reiteration of his spiel about not being mothered being an addict his mental health concerns!
Of course his concerns are paramount and dominate everything if he showed a smidgen of the interest that he shows in himself then that girl would be feeling validated but no its all about him. He monopolises all of nadias attention like a hyper active toddler and i don,t think she has the energy left or the attention span needed for her daughters.
I just see kiki as being bereft (with the exception of nanny di) of any meaningfull interaction with anyone no wonder she turns to a screen for attention and that could be very harmful in the long term ditto provocative pictures at a disturbingly young age getting ogled for likes some education!
Yes that all seems to be a really responsible reaction from concerned parents about oversharing information about the world from a girl prone to anxiety by putting her out into the world unguarded not protected and over exposed its sheer madness!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20