Nadia Sawalha #13 Nads is on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would Dina clean and decorate their manky house, when they can’t be bothered?? I’d have told her where to go!
I would have sd, ya got plenty of time to clean yr own 💩 hole!... and the excitement that she had got the toilet clean...what the hell it must have been like!...🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't imagine getting my sister to come clean my house! In fact anybody! The day I gave birth I was cleaning my own house wouldn't let anyone else do it for ME 😂. I do like Dina though. I'd be ashamed and it mustve been bad. Saying that about the toilet?! Who can't clean a toilet and even when THERE'S bad limescale it doesn't take a rocket scientist to clean it. The house looks so much better. I hope they paid her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dina must be on danger money to go anywhere near cleaning that tip they call a house - they are like kids in a sweet shop on their return as they don’t know what a clean house looks like, unbelievable - yet a waste of time as they’ll have it disgusting again in a few days...

Reactions: 10
The only people that will buy the book are the obsessed supersubs. It happened before with the cookery book she did with kaye people watching the vlogs ordered it and not long after it was in The Works for under a fiver and now it's in charity shops. They know as much about home schooling as I do which is practically nothing. Pair of con merchants.

The only people that will buy the book are the obsessed supersubs. It happened before with the cookery book she did with kaye people watching the vlogs ordered it and not long after it was in The Works for under a fiver and now it's in charity shops. They know as much about home schooling as I do which is practically nothing. Pair of con merchants.
On the hometime tonight she is horrible to nanny di when they got home di did not notice the repainted door nadia said SHE meaning di cant even say her name .then he had to show aclip of cornwall hes an arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does nadia realise how lucky she is? Yet again people bending over backwards to help her but would she reciprocate thats my point? Do you ever see her doing anything for anyone? Her kids get bouyed up with junk food and she basically leaves them to fend for themselves like feral rats. Her interest in mark seems to be one of domination not love . I.e she found someone dysfunctional so she could pander to his every need knowing full well that his needs are immense and never ending basically she is an enabler she can only deal with pain and dysfunction because it masks her own inadequacies. Does she really care for her family or does she just want to keep them sweet so that she can keep up the pretence of being a deeply caring person?
Personally i don,t know why dina gives her the time of day although maybe its because they were born close together and 2 is company and 3 is a crowd. Its the narcissists ploy isn,t it triangulation and poor julia never did stand a chance did she it was too easy for an insecure egomaniac like nitty to play her against her sister or whoever suited her agenda at any given moment.
Its sad that she never matured past that phase but you see it works while she plays the baby lo and behold people do things for her because oh she is just so incapable...
dear me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dina must be on danger money to go anywhere near cleaning that tip they call a house - they are like kids in a sweet shop on their return as they don’t know what a clean house looks like, unbelievable - yet a waste of time as they’ll have it disgusting again in a few days...
its all ready a tit tip since Dina cleaned up

So Dina Cleaned the loo...how has Nadia and Mark got the the age they are now and not know how to clean a loo? I dread to think the state it was in. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you @Pennylane8150

Someone asked the other night how they get in and out of the hot tub with the bamboo around it and they said they're going to cut it down a bit because one of Maddie's friends got injured 😮😂 (The 'surprise' night shift after they stayed at the hotel)
Maddie has also started selling some clothes of DePop 😑
Selling Sadderleys used clothes. She must be out of her tiny mind. Can you imagine the smell of used clothes from that house.🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine getting my sister to come clean my house! In fact anybody! The day I gave birth I was cleaning my own house wouldn't let anyone else do it for ME 😂. I do like Dina though. I'd be ashamed and it mustve been bad. Saying that about the toilet?! Who can't clean a toilet and even when THERE'S bad limescale it doesn't take a rocket scientist to clean it. The house looks so much better. I hope they paid her!
that was a few weeks ago, its back to being a tit tip again

Reactions: 7
Of course N paid her, through M's 'production company' ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does nadia realise how lucky she is? Yet again people bending over backwards to help her but would she reciprocate thats my point? Do you ever see her doing anything for anyone? Her kids get bouyed up with junk food and she basically leaves them to fend for themselves like feral rats. Her interest in mark seems to be one of domination not love . I.e she found someone dysfunctional so she could pander to his every need knowing full well that his needs are immense and never ending basically she is an enabler she can only deal with pain and dysfunction because it masks her own inadequacies. Does she really care for her family or does she just want to keep them sweet so that she can keep up the pretence of being a deeply caring person?
Personally i don,t know why dina gives her the time of day although maybe its because they were born close together and 2 is company and 3 is a crowd. Its the narcissists ploy isn,t it triangulation and poor julia never did stand a chance did she it was too easy for an insecure egomaniac like nitty to play her against her sister or whoever suited her agenda at any given moment.
Its sad that she never matured past that phase but you see it works while she plays the baby lo and behold people do things for her because oh she is just so incapable...
dear me!
Bloody hell you are spot on I couldn’t have put it better myself ..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So there that great at Home schooling, wrote a book to let us know how it's done , yet Kiki is going back to school!!!......Huh!...Nitty and Manky 👎👎👎

Reactions: 6
So STILL pretending they don’t understand the rules re Cornwall.

Early on Nadia says it’s unclear if they broke the rules. NOPE not unclear at all Nadia. Two mins reading one webpage tells you the rules.

Later on Mark said he thought ‘two other households’ didn’t include them. What does that even mean?? What guidance says “two other households” can go on holiday together?

Then he says if Sally hadn’t come, or Patrick hadn’t come they’d have been fine. WRONG again Mark. There still needs to be social distancing between the two households.

Incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest? 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So STILL pretending they don’t understand the rules re Cornwall.

Early on Nadia says it’s unclear if they broke the rules. NOPE not unclear at all Nadia. Two mins reading one webpage tells you the rules.

Later on Mark said he thought ‘two other households’ didn’t include them. What does that even mean?? What guidance says “two other households” can go on holiday together?

Then he says if Sally hadn’t come, or Patrick hadn’t come they’d have been fine. WRONG again Mark. There still needs to be social distancing between the two households.

Incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest? 🤬
Dishonest. Absolutely. It’s how they live their lives. Nadia can lie without even realising it (and then forget about it).

• Angry
  • Heart
Dishonest. Absolutely. It’s how they live their lives. Nadia can lie without even realising it (and then forget about it).
Got to have a good memory to lie and she certainly hasn't....consistent liar!!

So Dina Cleaned the loo...how has Nadia and Mark got the the age they are now and not know how to clean a loo? I dread to think the state it was in. 🤢
Well you only have to look at marks fingernails to see how bad the loo was I always thought it was Nutella
then he said oh you have cleaned the shitter?:poop::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Wow
Is Nadia purposely getting drunk all the time in the hope that Mark will start drinking too and be dependent on her to help him get sober? She whips Vodka out like it's water, she was clearly rat arsed the other morning when she was being so damn annoying, now she's on Insta saying she's had way too many and wants a bag of crisps & she's on LW tomorrow.

Admit it Nadia, you're an alcoholic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.