Nadia Sawalha #13 Nads is on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @Pennylane8150

Wow just went to have a look at his hissy fit because people weren't pressing the thumbs up. Such an arrogant man. I think he needs to realise it isn't a given that people viewing should have to thumbs up...it benefits his bank balance no one else's and if the content is crap why should people thumbs up? People are also investing in THEIR time to watch them, another thing Mark seems to forget. Looking at his hissy fit was a stark reminder of why I can't stand the lives, I hate it when Mark says "hellllooooo" in that silly monotone voice at the beginning of the lives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus when she picks in her hair pulls out something then eats if WTAF! so gross i switched off

Thanks for the new thread @Pennylane8150

Wow just went to have a look at his hissy fit because people weren't pressing the thumbs up. Such an arrogant man. I think he needs to realise it isn't a given that people viewing should have to thumbs up...it benefits his bank balance no one else's and if the content is crap why should people thumbs up? People are also investing in THEIR time to watch them, another thing Mark seems to forget. Looking at his hissy fit was a stark reminder of why I can't stand the lives, I hate it when Mark says "hellllooooo" in that silly monotone voice at the beginning of the lives.
he obvs cant bare thumbs down! lol more and more are hit the dislike button though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Pennylane8150

Someone asked the other night how they get in and out of the hot tub with the bamboo around it and they said they're going to cut it down a bit because one of Maddie's friends got injured ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ (The 'surprise' night shift after they stayed at the hotel)
Maddie has also started selling some clothes of DePop ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Another horrendous coffee moaning this morning. 36 seconds in and Manky says heโ€™d like to take Nittyโ€™s dress off. First 10 minutes all they do is sing - badly. The swearing today was appalling and at one point they ask a sub to turn their screen around so her colleagues can see while they both give the middle finger repeatedly- so offensive and childish. In between all this Nitty scratches her tatty head constantly. They are unbelievable and getting worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is the full thread title not showing? Surely one more word wouldnt have broken tattle ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Im behind on the lives.....the last one i watched was a couple of days ago where manky has now declared himself an education expert, in fact, hes such an expert he should be running the whole education sector, im sure he could fit it in in between his busy vlogging schedule ๐Ÿ™„ the ego on that man is just enormous, nearly as big as his massive creepy boggley eyes and fish lips ๐Ÿคข
Nittys just an idiot ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
with nits as pets ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wonder how long they'll drag out the rants about education, we all know it's just a way to plug their book and that's why they keep harping on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is the full thread title not showing? Surely one more word wouldnt have broken tattle ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Im behind on the lives.....the last one i watched was a couple of days ago where manky has now declared himself an education expert, in fact, hes such an expert he should be running the whole education sector, im sure he could fit it in in between his busy vlogging schedule ๐Ÿ™„ the ego on that man is just enormous, nearly as big as his massive creepy boggley eyes and fish lips ๐Ÿคข
Nittys just an idiot ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
with nits as pets ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚
No idea as I put the whole thing on the title. I only change the Nads part as putting her full name twice would have been too long.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long they'll drag out the rants about education, we all know it's just a way to plug their book and that's why they keep harping on about it.
She said โ€˜thatโ€™s why itโ€™s so good that we did our book - everyone will want to buy it โ€˜ (or words to that effect); theyโ€™re hoping to cash in on kids having to be homeschooled because of Covid.

Reactions: 7
But most kids are going back in sept? There abit late to the party with the book if you ask me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Oooh youve used my thread title suggestion, thanks guys! Nearly fell off the sofa when i saw it!

Why the hell would Dina clean and decorate their manky house, when they canโ€™t be bothered?? Iโ€™d have told her where to go!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.