Nadia Sawalha #13 Nads is on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she was wearing a t-shirt the other night which said "I'm not perfect" and she said 'Do you know that actually means "I'm so perfect, I'm so perfect." I'm not sure if I misheard or was she joking or drunk or did she MEAN IT??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she was wearing a t-shirt the other night which said "I'm not perfect" and she said 'Do you know that actually means "I'm so perfect, I'm so perfect." I'm not sure if I misheard or was she joking or drunk or did she MEAN IT??
She ment it. She's absolutely deluded.

Their constant need to run away all the time at the moment says so much.

It's poor kiki's birthday weekend and they sod off and leave her. 13th birthday is a milestone birthday, becoming a young woman and off they selfish parents trot to think about themselves.

Thought they weren't bothered by what's been said??? Yeah right, so bothered they have to run away and hide from their children! Selfish doesn't even cover it.

I vote for the title above shortened to fit. We have to have witch in to represent the latest drama in their lives.

I've no idea how to create a title, does anyone know how to?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
shes so up her own arse - people who kind & lovely never have to tell themselves they are - when you have to keep telling YOURSELF you are kind and lovely its usually because you are neither of those things

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She ment it. She's absolutely deluded.

Their constant need to run away all the time at the moment says so much.

It's poor kiki's birthday weekend and they sod off and leave her. 13th birthday is a milestone birthday, becoming a young woman and off they selfish parents trot to think about themselves.

Thought they weren't bothered by what's been said??? Yeah right, so bothered they have to run away and hide from their children! Selfish doesn't even cover it.

I vote for the title above shortened to fit. We have to have witch in to represent the latest drama in their lives.

I've no idea how to create a title, does anyone know how to?
Yes and didn't they give her a games console ( which was one of her bday presents) to her during lockdown which Poundland Amy grabbed :mad:
I hope they don't vlog her birthday, give the girl some privacy, if they want to vlog their train wreck of lives, leave your kids out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whatever new title is chosen needs to be short or it won't fit like the last 2 sadly

It's strange that they need to keep "getting away" from their beautiful home and family isn't it?
Cornwall a month ago, then a couple of night in Central London a week or so ago, now a couple of nights somewhere else...

What do they keep running away from? 😂

"The Witch with the Nitty Itch" gets my vote for a new title 🤣
The thing is,they can never run away from themselves,wherever they go ,the problem goes with them.They are really struggling just now,they're way in ,well over their heads ,they dont know how to cope with backlash.I do wonder if Nitty craves to go back to the days,when it was her and Kaye and back to having fun .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how they feel about this members only section now and whether it is making enough money to make all the commitments worth it? Looking at the "thumbs up" on the members section they only ever reach over 200+ max. Some months 150. All that effort to then have youtube take a 40% cut. Doesn't seem worth the hassle to me. Keeping secrets from the main channel is all a bit weird and doesn't seem a good business model to me. Choosing 200 subs over thousands?! 🤔🙄 They obviously thought youtube was going to be easy.
They put less and less on the u tube now what are the members paying for it's disgusting that they can get away with this wonder if melanie knows that they are robbing vunerable people why doesn't any of that get into the papers like the rest of the sfuff she does .she seems untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of my kids was 13 this month and I am shocked how Nadia has been towards Kiki...putting the spotlight on Maddie, going away etc. I just can't imagine being so incredibly selfish during one of my kids milestone birthdays. But then I'm nothing like Nadia, I want my kids to get a good education for a start! (And that isn't a dig at anyone homeschooling btw - I'm not against homeschooling)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.