Nadia Sawalha #13 Nads is on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have rented a glamping pod of some sort and gone away. I am currently a paid member because I had joined hoping that they would show the Cornwall vlogs there. They had a members live tonight he said they had made another of their last minute bookings (like all their trips supposedly are) and got a pod. He said they needed time away after the week they have had. N was asleep after having a large piece of cheesecake (not plant based of course) and he had to wake her up for the live. So that trip has been a waste of the paid members money.

During the live he did another of those jerks like he did the other morning live and people thought he had edited the live back then making him jump. This time it was obvious and even he was startled by it and was wondering what it was. They certainly didn’t want to be doing the live, but they promise their paid members they will do one a week as part of their £1.99 a month and they are only managing to fit it in right at the end of the week nowadays. And those paid members are happy to wait around for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Freudian slip eh Mank?
Well to be fair he is obsessed with both bots and bottoms. Why whoever could forget when he danced around the kitchen singing poo poo bum bum aahh its the manchild in him calling out for expression he,s very in touch with his little boy/inner child he thinks its endearing sadly when i see him this is all i see. I think you,ll agree its about right for his mental/emotional age/range.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They have rented a glamping pod of some sort and gone away. I am currently a paid member because I had joined hoping that they would show the Cornwall vlogs there. They had a members live tonight he said they had made another of their last minute bookings (like all their trips supposedly are) and got a pod. He said they needed time away after the week they have had. N was asleep after having a large piece of cheesecake (not plant based of course) and he had to wake her up for the live. So that trip has been a waste of the paid members money.

During the live he did another of those jerks like he did the other morning live and people thought he had edited the live back then making him jump. This time it was obvious and even he was startled by it and was wondering what it was. They certainly didn’t want to be doing the live, but they promise their paid members they will do one a week as part of their £1.99 a month and they are only managing to fit it in right at the end of the week nowadays. And those paid members are happy to wait around for them.
Did nitty react to his jerk? When he did one the other day she didn't seem to notice so he probably does them a lot, could be just muscle spasms or clonic jerks. It's a wonder all the devoted fans haven't asked him about it...

Reactions: 12

Oh yeah I did see when the JERK had that jerk the other day, so now he’s had another I wonder what the problem is. If it’s caused by stress he could have one on live telly when he goes on Loose Women.

Reactions: 11
You know at the end of the day its his health and he chronically abuses it in every way possible r.e not taking the meds for his depression the insane amount of espresso,s
they both eat crap and never exercise.
Having no work/life balance in that his life is his work no wonder he can never switch off.
His unhealthy relationships with just about everyone and its a molotov cocktail of bad choices and one day it will all implode.
Hang on a second but where is deeply caring nadia the norwood queen of hearts when you need her? Deeply absorbed in herself as always good luck to him if he ever really does need help/rescuing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nadia I see talking about Kanye west again , she feels so sorry for him because he's apparently got mental health issues . Nadia always does this look how she treated that pariz guy ! Nadia Kanye west is fine he can afford the best treatment for his health issues , if he is struggling with mental health that isn't nice as I've been there, But nadia seems to get so absorbed in to his personal problems , always tagging him and Kim on Instagram, I personally feel it's so they will notice her ! She really will not care 1 morsel about him . It's all for show . Nadia what about your subs many of them suffer but can not afford private doctors they have to wait months for treatment, they constantly ask to be seen and send you messages but none are answered. Now if kanye west messaged you well well well you would be all over that message! It's all about power and riches and A listers in her world ! She doesn't care about her subs ! But they are the ones paying her, not kanye west so please get your priorities correct and send some messages back to the subs who are trying to reach out to you ! But she won't because she doesn't really care , I mean they are strangers so why would she , but what did they do they created a family members area and now you are part of our family but you have to pay for the privilege! Absolutely disgraceful to draw people in this way , they no exactly what they are doing its manipulation to get you to part with your money so they can enjoy holidays paid by subs ! I really don't like it but they will continue to take in hundreds every month and that enables them to make a vlog once a week because like she said mark works so hard so he can not do it for nothing . They get paid for adverts, likes ,content etc etc . They will be making around 50 k per year threw you tube and that won't include that 1,99 , Then he gets paid for his other work , then she probably earns a thousand for every appearance on loose women so she will bring in over 70 k a year , then all the other TV stuff ! They are rolling it in . They spend money like crazy . Most subs will probably only earn up to 20 k some probably not working due to illness , mental health issues etc , so how can they take this 1,99 of them ? I myself could never ever do that ! It's just very wrong ! .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Suggested new thread: Mark be not nimble, Nads be not witty, Nads trying to keep the brand sponsors’ kitty

Reactions: 5
Itchy Witchy Nitty & Smelly Sweaty Manky, have to leave their home, for a bit of Hanky Panky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gone away again after the week they have had!!!....are they taking the bloody piss, what have they actually done!:/...😡😡 👎👎

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did nitty react to his jerk? When he did one the other day she didn't seem to notice so he probably does them a lot, could be just muscle spasms or clonic jerks. It's a wonder all the devoted fans haven't asked him about it...
No he was alone. It was before she woke up.

Reactions: 4
Whatever new title is chosen needs to be short or it won't fit like the last 2 sadly

It's strange that they need to keep "getting away" from their beautiful home and family isn't it?
Cornwall a month ago, then a couple of night in Central London a week or so ago, now a couple of nights somewhere else...

What do they keep running away from? 😂

"The Witch with the Nitty Itch" gets my vote for a new title 🤣

They tittle of their new book is painful, honey I home schooled the kids "?? The thing is they don't homeschool they pretend thry do the hard stuff but they really don't, cinema and gallery twice week great! Mark just wanted a tit book for ego
Yes I think this is true. My thought is that Nadia, like or loath her has been more successful than Mark, he knows this and dosen't like it, she is much more widely known and has always been brash and loud a party girl in many respects, however she has got books to her name (yes recipe ones) so in that respect achieved that also, so this one is def for his ego. He goes on Nadia Sawahla of the tele as a closet resentment in my opinion of her sort of success and his failure of his own career due to his habits most likely. They are both co-dependant, she needs someone to steer (boss around) and he needs a Mother figure as he see Di as a failure to that role and is very resentful as he craves the Mothering aspect, Nadia provides that.

• Heart
Pretty sure my suggestion had the most votes 🤷‍♀️ Not that im counting and desperate or anything 🤪 Im just being kind to myself 😂😂

Itchy Witchy Nitty & Smelly Sweaty Manky, have to leave their home, for a bit of Hanky Panky.
Gah im wrong! This has the most i think 🤔🤦‍♀️😂

Might be a bit long tho 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Pretty sure my suggestion had the most votes 🤷‍♀️ Not that im counting and desperate or anything 🤪 Im just being kind to myself 😂😂
Yes you did and it was good, but I think we need itchy witchy in it !!! :)

• Heart

Gah im wrong! This has the most i think 🤔🤦‍♀️😂

Might be a bit long tho 🤷‍♀️
Just use the 1st bit upto the 1st comma, that will fit

Reactions: 6
I wonder how they feel about this members only section now and whether it is making enough money to make all the commitments worth it? Looking at the "thumbs up" on the members section they only ever reach over 200+ max. Some months 150. All that effort to then have youtube take a 40% cut. Doesn't seem worth the hassle to me. Keeping secrets from the main channel is all a bit weird and doesn't seem a good business model to me. Choosing 200 subs over thousands?! 🤔🙄 They obviously thought youtube was going to be easy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.