Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she sit spouting about people who are vunerable when they take money of the self same people.....what actually is that money for?.. and how are they allowed to do that?....
I don't understand this, is it for family members only? Why are they sending them money?

She probably gave it to her Ma & Da...I bet half the freebies she gets goes to them and his Mothers gets naff all..
But to be honest, where would di fit anything else in her flat!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand this, is it for family members only? Why are they sending them money?

But to be honest, where would di fit anything else in her flat!!!!
It’s a pretty common thing for YouTubers to do during lives - just another way to monetise a channel. I’ve seen more popular YouTubers get 1000s during lives!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How dare she sit spouting about people who are vunerable when they take money of the self same people.....what actually is that money for?.. and how are they allowed to do that?....
They read here so they are covering their tracks. They ALWAYS mention things after we've posted about it. They are using this site as some form of analytic - one way I guess for them to see what people are thinking about them! However, it's all too late to try and pretend they care about vulnerable people when they are constantly taking money and encouraging them to send them more! As adults most would warn children about people like this "on the internet" so why grown adults continue to get lured in by these two is beyond me!

Mark and Nadia should also take note that a lot of people read here and agree with what's said without ever commenting!

Reactions: 15
How awful does she look in the coffee moaning. Filthy. Goes to bed with her make up on. Another trashed hotel room. Then there's greaseball with his nerd poses. Nitty left a comment on Dina's insta. You can tell it's through gritted teeth. Her parents, and Julia, plus her fella being treated to Greek food. Now we know why they've gone away. Can't stand not being centre of attention.

• Heart
Haven't watched in a while just looked at her coffee moaning. Why doesn't she wash before filming these? She then started going on about going on holiday and thinking about the environment because of the flight...Oh shut up Nadia it doesn't stop you usually...who are you.trying to kid?! And to say her kids are of an age they don't really want to go away...Kiki is 12! We are staying in a villa in Cyprus for the summer with our 12 year old who loves spending time with us still. I seriously think Nadia only cares about Maddie's opinion poor Kiki is just like an invisible child.
The only real reason Nadia has gone away is because Julia is having a lovely time with Dina and her parents and she wasn't invited!

• Sad
  • Heart
How awful does she look in the coffee moaning. Filthy. Goes to bed with her make up on. Another trashed hotel room. Then there's greaseball with his nerd poses. Nitty left a comment on Dina's insta. You can tell it's through gritted teeth. Her parents, and Julia, plus her fella being treated to Greek food. Now we know why they've gone away. Can't stand not being centre of attention.
They both look rough as💩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She probably gave it to her Ma & Da...I bet half the freebies she gets goes to them and his Mothers gets naff all..
I understand Di received an Ooooodie, a collapsed cake from her Celebrity Masterchef dil and an afternoon's hard labour in the garden tit tip to celebrate 70 years on the planet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They both never did one charitable thing during lockdown, she often spoke of a neighbour who would do things for the other neighbours!!.. But them 2 not a thing, apart from talk 💩 every day and take money of the family members!...never even sd times are hard for a lot of people right now so let's suspend it for a while!... take take selfish gits!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a pretty common thing for YouTubers to do during lives - just another way to monetise a channel. I’ve seen more popular YouTubers get 1000s during lives!
I never knew that, I thought the money was from the views and ads

Hardly been on this all weekend. Where are Mark and Nadia away to now?
Right about here:
Less than 10 miles away from home; N's spent several £100s to binge on McDonald's in bed and avoid Julia. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right about here:
Less than 10 miles away from home; N's spent several £100s to binge on McDonald's in bed and avoid Julia. :(
Haha don't forget they where both so knackered so needed a break away!... up the road haha...

• Haha
They pocket everything that is donated, never mentioned again the huge amount of money that was supposedly donated for the nspcc in the first quiz. No receipt, no letter of thanks nothing. The nspcc would have acknowledged that donation and had the sadderleys received that they would have been showing it off for all to see but they didn't,no need to wonder why. They are no better than someone pinching charity box collection tins out of a pub. Manky is not calling us trolls anymore we have now become the haters, what makes us haters manky, take a good hard look at yourself and your missus, vile people, that what's we hate.....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right about here:

Oh and the romance of two separate king-sized beds and a husband attached to his laptop bleating on about ingesting chilled COVID-ridden air on his wife's dollar. :(

That's assuming they're still putting up the Sunday Studio Show. Perhaps Julia will be the Star Guest, as she'd been so supportive of Dina's art box project. The submissives would just love that, I reckon it could be record-breaking in terms of YT views. M could loudly layer over the music from Press Gang / Ab Fab for 'mood and tone'. 🎣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right about here:
Oh well done Sherlock..how did you find that ? I thought it could have been The Hub at Premiere Inn Covent Garden because of the map art on the bedroom wall. But no you’ve nailed it!

They pocket everything that is donated, never mentioned again the huge amount of money that was supposedly donated for the nspcc in the first quiz. No receipt, no letter of thanks nothing. The nspcc would have acknowledged that donation and had the sadderleys received that they would have been showing it off for all to see but they didn't,no need to wonder why. They are no better than someone pinching charity box collection tins out of a pub. Manky is not calling us trolls anymore we have now become the haters, what makes us haters manky, take a good hard look at yourself and your missus, vile people, that what's we hate.....
👏👏👏👏....well said!:)

Oh well done Sherlock..how did you find that ? I thought it could have been The Hub at Premiere Inn Covent Garden because of the map art on the bedroom wall. But no you’ve nailed it!
I knew it straight away from the IG post - my boyfriend and I have used the hotel for more than 20 years, usually for our clients. We spent NY 2000 sitting on our windowsill (shh health and safety) watching the fireworks over the Thames. We had one bed. ;)

I knew it straight away from the IG post - my boyfriend and I have used the hotel for more than 20 years, usually for our clients. We spent NY 2000 sitting on our windowsill (shh health and safety) watching the fireworks over the Thames. We had one bed. ;)
I bet they never imagine for a second that we “the sad pathetic unhappy ‘trolls’ would have any knowledge of hotels.
Without wishing to sound braggy but to show how my life compares to “Nadia off the telly” Me & my husband celebrate our Special birthdays/anniversary’s in London (we’re ooop North) and always stay in the top end (famous) five star hotels. The likes of which I know she has never been to and unless someone else was stupid enough to pay for her she never will.
And 😉 to the one bed, just as it should be... to think they believe we’re the odd ones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.