Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quiltygirl

They say it’s her smell that’s the issue. They often say she is a much nicer dog than toffee but the smell means they don’t like her being close.

I’m guessing Mark will be pissed off with that comment. He reacted very quickly to disagree with her. Ridiculous thing to say.
The dog smells because they continually take them to the same park which is covered in FOX SHIT!!!! Manky likes to exercise there, so that’s where they go. Take them somewhere where there’s no fox shit. Problem solved!!! Oh, there’s these new fangled things called soap and water. Try bathing the dogs in it every so often and wash those disgusting dog beds once in a while, funnily enough, the smell might get better. I bet you two, your kids, your house and your car smell worse than the dogs do. It should be ChiChi complaining about you disgusting pair of Arseholes.🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

utubegreed

Just seen some of Mark's insta photos, there is no way that man has body dysmorphia, in fact I think he is very very vain and is constantly fishing for compliments, he is obsessed with the comments and likes. A follow even makes a comment about it which no doubt he will delete. I also think by saying he has body dysmorphia he gets away with posting as many photos of himself as possible without people saying what they really think, instead they compliment him to make him "feel better". A very calculated man indeed. Nadia's insta is full of her self love about herself which doesn't come across as confidence but instead arrogant. More photos of herself scoffing burgers today. She can definitely pack the food away. Nauseating.

• Wow
  • Sick

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
The rants are still there...this was the latest one. "He knows how trolls work" 😴🙄 His replies are way more aggressive and spiteful than any of the comments they receive...He can't take any form of constructive criticism. A big cry baby.

Also, I've noticed Mark likes to give the impression that these so called trolls direct anger at their subs...he fails to mention that anyone who dares to say anything other than "we love you and you're so great" gets jumped on by him and their paying members who call people "c**nts" He will say and do anything to manipulate people.

During his single man lives he can't seem to talk to anyone unless it's the sub Lior. He gets shirty with anyone asking how he is. Weird.

Screenshot_20200729-103720_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kmart

Oh my god....now she's asking for a *gifted Dyson fan....🙄..
Anything for nothing! Everytime she mentions an expensive product she asks whether it could be gifted. I’m sure they have enough money to buy a fan ffs!! She’s just greedy (even manky looked embarrassed).

And then went on to complain they don’t have rich friends who could give them use of a villa! She’s not fussy - anywhere would do. But she is greedy. Manky said he’d be happy for a friend to buy him a drink; less greedy but he is tight. They both think about money and stuff all the time but its more her who feels like she’s entitled to free things, which looks so bad.

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I see Mark is still being an arsehole to his mum. It sounded as if she said "Mark this needs to stop" when he shoved the camera in her face during the cooking live but then quickly backtracked and put on a false smile and a hi subs wave. She is obviously getting fed up with it. Isn't she allowed to visit without doing graft in the garden? Skimmed through a little bit more and it is still the same pointless shit with swaying camera and camera anyways on Mark rather than the food.😴 I need to clear my youtube so I don't see them at all.

• Sad
  • Wow

Susan.

I always think of them as ''Pinky and the Brain''
On tonight's vlog he says to his mum you smell like your 110 what a nasty piece of work she says nothing just puts her head down your a bully mark shes 70 and all you do is bully her hang your head in shame .

• Sad
  • Wow

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Just caught up with the vlogs....someone asked her about being plant based, her version of it is to have some veg with her meat 🤣 if she wants a bacon buttie or a steak then she’l have it.....so shes not bloody plant based then! She doesnt wanna call herself a flexitarian as that sounds wanky 🙄 i think lying is more wanky personally 🤷‍♀️

wow, manky got well excited over been a troll hunter, bet he went straight into his toy room to have some alone time when that live ended 😉🤮😂
Whereupon he put on a pith helmet and stared at his growing collection of trolls for several hours 😉

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Haven't watched in a while just looked at her coffee moaning. Why doesn't she wash before filming these? She then started going on about going on holiday and thinking about the environment because of the flight...Oh shut up Nadia it doesn't stop you usually...who are you.trying to kid?! And to say her kids are of an age they don't really want to go away...Kiki is 12! We are staying in a villa in Cyprus for the summer with our 12 year old who loves spending time with us still. I seriously think Nadia only cares about Maddie's opinion poor Kiki is just like an invisible child.
The only real reason Nadia has gone away is because Julia is having a lovely time with Dina and her parents and she wasn't invited!

• Sad
  • Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
How have they not muted him when they happily mute others for next to nothing🧐
His comment once was something along the lines of - they don’t let us have chicken nuggets ( or whatever) - Makes you wonder who “ they” are.......

She’s “SO worried about the Worlds mental health”......but no sympathy whatsoever for poor old Di’s knees...... now that IS virtue signalling !
Upset about Will Young’s brother but didn’t know his name. False, false, false....shame on you Nadia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

utubegreed

My mother in law has had the same operation as Di on her knee and suffered the same pain. It is obvious Di is still suffering she hobbles around and looks in pain along with exhausted.

• Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
She's on loose women liar liar liar!!! Says manky and her are shy about showing their naked bodies off to each other, what a load of cr@p!! Wasn't he just telling her on one of the lives this week to get her tits out, he's always throwing sexual comments at her in front of hundreds of people. She said she has been brought up to cover up well she practically had it all out in her madonna pose (yuk yuk yuk). She such a bloody liar lives in cloud cuckoo land.

They normally use the tumble drier even though they're always going on about the environment ... this is the first time i've seen washing drying; even they thought they couldn't possibly tumble-dry on the hottest day of the year.
The tumble drier has probably conked out with the massive amount of washing they put in every few months. Never mind she'll be on her phone begging for a new freebie one anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Maddie’s instastory has a pic of @savethereef. So she pretends to care about the environment, while wearing a swimsuit advertising Coke cola and regularly eating McDs hamburgers. She’s obviously clueless about the companies she supports and their affect on the environment. She’s and her friends are like those air heads who join political marches for the gram, then stop off at McDs for chicken nuggets/hamburgers, clueless and couldn’t care less, about the destruction animal agriculture causes to the environment. Or like Nadia who says on Loose Women that she’s plant based now and thinks that it means you eat less meat, dairy, eggs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Villanelly

VIP Member
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didn’t sign up for that.
How about you stick to moderating your own posts and let others do the same, in any way they see fit.

• Heart
Just caught up with the vlogs....someone asked her about being plant based, her version of it is to have some veg with her meat 🤣 if she wants a bacon buttie or a steak then she’l have it.....so shes not bloody plant based then! She doesnt wanna call herself a flexitarian as that sounds wanky 🙄 i think lying is more wanky personally 🤷‍♀️

wow, manky got well excited over been a troll hunter, bet he went straight into his toy room to have some alone time when that live ended 😉🤮😂
The whole plant based bollocks is just hilarious 😂 by her thinking, anyone who has a diet that is rich in fruit and veg is plant based. She can get to feck with that one. She's a dairy eating, egg eating carnivore! And there is no issue with that whatsoever, so why the hell does she feel the need to lie? Who is she actually trying to convince? 🤔

Miss LDN

VIP Member
So they went to the South Bank and stayed in a hotel with a Mcdonalds next door. I bet whoever cleaned that room needed high grade PPE.
All that effort to avoid Julia and her man. They have a car and could have gone anywhere. Bet they vlogged themselves acting like drunken students.
Manky the greaseball, still goes everywhere looking like a tramp. Nitty looks like her dad playing Waynetta Slob. The only reason she commented or liked Dina's posts, was to make herself look saintly. We all know she lies, and alludes to drama, and people that piss her off. She is a nasty piece of work. Julia just gets on with it. I think we know who the attention seeking, spiteful one is. No Manky has never been hot. He's a weirdo and a bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
What a BITCH!
Saying Di isn’t it pain. You only have to see how she walks and goes up the stairs to know she’s struggling. Mark disagreed with her and said his mother is in pain so I hope when the cameras are off he had a quiet word with her..the bloody cow.
Think it’s high time you ditched those Be Kind tops you’re very fond of wearing Nadia..maybe change the wording to “ Do as I say not as I do”

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
washing drying in the back ground? Why though? They have a laundry room, garden - anywhere else but not where you’re filming - surely!!!
I am sure it was done for our benefit to show that they do wash clothes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
If you don't like certain comments then scroll past. Don't police the forums. This is tattle. If you are offended then that's your issue. Maybe you should go and leave comments on the Swadderley's social media. They make money and push their lives, and that of their children onto YT. If they can't take criticism or slagging off about their lifestyle and appearance they should get off the internet.

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
She really is a simpleton on these “lives” . Big droopy face pulled into caricature’s of emotion....now happy.....now sad.....now caring......now thoughtful..... all without having any sort of full understanding of the issues ( except what she read online or in SM). You could walk through her intellect without wetting your socks...,,

• Haha
  • Heart