Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If 5k is not big bucks to her then she should have no need to ask for Ā£1.99 a month from vulnerable subs who have far less money than her. Surely gifted items should be given to needy people not people who are already wealthy.
As much as the money :mad:, it was the (at least 2) #gifted food boxes that did it for me. One company sent a box full of beautiful veg that N turned into a soup that resembled a swamp and advertised it on her Instagram. They were also taking Ocado slots from the vulnerable and M was popping to the shops every 5 minutes. And, after all of this, if anyone asked where an ingredient was from N's answer was: "Amazon". :rolleyes:

They were literally the least deserving people in the country to receive #gifted food boxes. Of course there are many people better off than the Swadderleys but many of them would regift it to a charity / foodbank / someone vulnerable in their own community. Especially if they were deeply kind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
5k to go to Cornwall? Gosh, that is steep.
I have no problem with YouTubers being ā€˜hash tag gifted.ā€™
If theyā€™ve loads of subs and the platform to give an honest review of then item, how much it would cost and where to get it from.
I occasionally purchase items off the back of YouTube influencers reviews.
The big problem with these two šŸ˜–šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤Æ is that they only occasionally let a vague inaudible squeak out regarding the origin of something gifted.
Half the time itā€™s never clear if itā€™s gifted by a sub or a company.
Sheā€™s so vague about where things come from, like she doesnā€™t want anyone else to have it.
When she does mention the company she almost ALWAYS gets the name of the company wrong.
Saying a particular item comes from amazon isnā€™t enough... why not put a bit of effort in and look up the name of the company on amazon where she actually got The stuff from. Give them credit If itā€™s due, where itā€™s due.
Many YouTubers have the good grace to post links below their thumbnail thingyo for whatever is featured in the vlog. Even when several people continue to ask her on a live where she got a bra, dungarees, lipstick etc she ignores as long as she can and either says ā€˜Amazonā€™ or gets the name of the company completely wrong. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
If theyā€™ve loads of subs and the platform to give an honest review of then item, how much it would cost and where to get it from.
The big problem with these two šŸ˜–šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤Æ is that they only occasionally let a vague inaudible squeak out regarding the origin of something gifted.
Sheā€™s so vague about where things come from, like she doesnā€™t want anyone else to have it.
When she does mention the company she almost ALWAYS gets the name of the company wrong.
Saying a particular item comes from amazon isnā€™t enough... why not put a bit of effort in and look up the name of the company on amazon where she actually got The stuff from. Give them credit If itā€™s due, where itā€™s due.
I just think 5k for a week self catering in the UK is a huge amount of money. We went to Florida for 2 weeks in a beachfront Condo with fast passes to Disney Resorts for a lot less including flights.

Reactions: 8
New Thumbnail Name suggestion-
Swadderleyā€™s disappear into the Cornwall Triangle and Chichi has a doppelgƤnger.

Reactions: 5
Manky and Nitty are compulsive online shoppers. Anyone remember the juice diet fiasco. They buy absolute rubbish. Never invest in quality items. Nitty reckons she is so eco friendly. They take a ton of cardboard up to the recycling regularly. The hallway is full of packages. His finest moment was the aged plant pots that were tiny and cost a packet. The number of times he has bought twigs, (overpriced trees) online,and they've died. The Oodie and blanket buying makes me cringe, because you know they will never get washed or dry cleaned. The first time I saw their vlogs I though they had the builders in. Then I realised they live like squatters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Many YouTubers have the good grace to post links below their thumbnail thingyo for whatever is featured in the vlog. Even when several people continue to ask her on a live where she got a bra, dungarees, lipstick etc she ignores as long as she can and either says ā€˜Amazonā€™ or gets the name of the company completely wrong. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
Does it deliberate I think....likes to think she's special and wants no one having the same!..šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I've never known anyone lie as much as Nadia does. i think she truly believes she's telling the truth even when she isn't, she convinces herself it's true. When she says she never discusses weight issues in front of the girls she truly believes it because she wants to be that person. When she tells everyone she's plant based she believes it because she wants to be that person etc etc She has obviously got away with the lie telling so long she doesn't bat an eyelid when she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've never known anyone lie as much as Nadia does. i think she truly believes she's telling the truth even when she isn't, she convinces herself it's true. When she says she never discusses weight issues in front of the girls she truly believes it because she wants to be that person. When she tells everyone she's plant based she believes it because she wants to be that person etc etc She has obviously got away with the lie telling so long she doesn't bat an eyelid when she does it.
How plant based are cornish pasties for breakfast, and clotted cream teas...just asking......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please link me to the video/time where Maddie swears at Nanny Di? I can't find it and really don't want to sit through hours of GFH trying to find it.

Another indication they've been reading here...a post a few pages back talks about the photo Mark uploaded to instagram of the cottage when they arrived in Cornwall and about the filter he uses which gives the grass an unrealistic luminous green effect.

And here we have Nadia...or as Mark likes to write some of Nadia's posts for her she/they talk about the photo not having a filter....šŸ§šŸ¤”
Virtuesignalling3.jpg
Virtuesignalling1Instagram.jpg
Virtuesignalling2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And isn't it funny how they have now changed their view....because it ties in with their narriative. Virtue signalling as its finest.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bet they didn't have a plant based barbeque last night. Manky had a bacon sandwich. I reckon Nitty did too. That cheese and onion pasty, has pastry full of animal fat. Still talking about weight. Which she never does.:LOL: The woman is such a glutton. You know she's not going to abstain from cream teas, because they're not vegan. At Watergate Bay, she ate so much she had to lay on the floor like a beached whale, with her jeans undone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another indication they've been reading here...a post a few pages back talks about the photo Mark uploaded to instagram of the cottage when they arrived in Cornwall and about the filter he uses which gives the grass an unrealistic luminous green effect.

And here we have Nadia...or as Mark likes to write some of Nadia's posts for her she/they talk about the photo not having a filter....šŸ§šŸ¤”View attachment 189467View attachment 189468View attachment 189469
She just loves herself. She looks awful.

Bet they didn't have a plant based barbeque last night. Manky had a bacon sandwich. I reckon Nitty did too. That cheese and onion pasty, has pastry full of animal fat. Still talking about weight. Which she never does.:LOL: The woman is such a glutton. You know she's not going to abstain from cream teas, because they're not vegan. At Watergate Bay, she ate so much she had to lay on the floor like a beached whale, with her jeans undone.
Chocklit, her word is full of animal fat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If 5k is not big bucks to her then she should have no need to ask for Ā£1.99 a month from vulnerable subs who have far less money than her. Surely gifted items should be given to needy people not people who are already wealthy.
I agree with you. Itā€™s disgraceful. Nadia has said countless times ā€œwithout our family members we couldnā€™t afford to do thisā€.
Absolute garbage.
They bought their house with EastEnders money and from selling their wedding photos to a magazine. Nadia has been on big brother, brought out cookery books, many tv appearances (including loose women for god knows how long), countless photo shoots and paid promotions.
I think Nadia agreed to it to make Mark feel better about not having a regular job.
They are mortgage free millionaires and definitely should not be asking for a penny from their ā€˜subsā€™!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you. Itā€™s disgraceful. Nadia has said countless times ā€œwithout our family members we couldnā€™t afford to do thisā€.
Absolute garbage.
They bought their house with EastEnders money. Nadia has been on big brother, brought out cookery books, many tv appearances (including loose for women for god knows how long), countless photo shoots and paid promotions.
I think Nadia agreed to it to make Mark feel better about not having a regular job.
They are mortgage free millionaires and definitely should not be asking for a penny from their ā€˜subsā€™!
No shame, he is a useless layabout, she enables him.

Reactions: 8
10:55 onwards
In the conversations leading up to the swearing they are talking about Alzheimers and Manky asks Di what would she do if she had it.
Before she can answer HE says-
ā€œI wouldnā€™t want to be a burden on my family.ā€
So, this is him in full narcissistic mode preconditioning Di to think that she canā€™t rely on them to be there if she ever needed them to care for her.
Sheā€™s either in her own in that secensrio or in a care home.
(IN MY OPINION.)šŸ˜ 

• Haha
  • Sad
10:55 onwards
Thank you!! Omg, at 11:05 Di genuinely looks upset. :(

It's sad that she defaults to taking the blame by saying 'Oh, I didn't know I did that...', rather than realising that maybe they're just picking on her for no reason.

The way Maddie repeats it with a smug smile on her face makes me want to slap her back to her usual miserable self. And then finishes it off with 'Well, now you know!'. I think she's seen how her dad treats Di and thinks it's ok.

I actually don't even know what would have happened to me if I had sworn at any of my family like that because something that disrespectful genuinely would never happen. And Mark is there laughing & encouraging it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.