Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody whose career is down the pan i suppose

seeking clarity. i dont know how to report it....do it quickly before they read this and delete or edit the vlog..can you find the boob sellotaping one as well. tell them its supposed to be a family chanel that she does these things under the guise of `helping people and causes for her own gain etc`. what i jsut saw is disgusting!!.......and she was doing baking for `kids` during lockdown. i genuinely am a technophobe and not even signed into youtube any longer or i would do it.
i dont even know how you put these clips on this page...can you not - someone send this with other terrible ones to ITV...even the we dont care one....need a compilation..this is the sort of person you are employing....ow they were trying to get pre sales of their book etc etc.....i mean where do you start....really. she is on LW today as loud and chavvy and full of herself as always...she does not have an ounce of shame.
To report-
1/ Press the three dots at top right of video.
2/ Click third option down- (flag and report)
3/ click the reason
4/ click ‘report‘ at the bottom right.

It’ll be really interesting to keep checking on that video to see if that bit is edited out.
If it is, it might be Manky doing it or it could be YouTube removing it- in which case, they won’t be able to post any videos for 24 hours I think (of first ‘offence’ 2nd warning, 2 weeks, 3rd strike and whole channel is deleted by YouTube. 😏 They could have already had one strike as stuff has been deleted.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
anybody whose career is down the pan i suppose

seeking clarity. i dont know how to report it....do it quickly before they read this and delete or edit the vlog..can you find the boob sellotaping one as well. tell them its supposed to be a family chanel that she does these things under the guise of `helping people and causes for her own gain etc`. what i jsut saw is disgusting!!.......and she was doing baking for `kids` during lockdown. i genuinely am a technophobe and not even signed into youtube any longer or i would do it.
i dont even know how you put these clips on this page...can you not - someone send this with other terrible ones to ITV...even the we dont care one....need a compilation..this is the sort of person you are employing....ow they were trying to get pre sales of their book etc etc.....i mean where do you start....really. she is on LW today as loud and chavvy and full of herself as always...she does not have an ounce of shame.
I don’t think you need to be a sub to report on YouTube. I’m not anymore. Already complained to Loose Women to no effect but I think it takes many people to do it for it to hit home. Otherwise it looks like a personal vendetta. 🤪😏🤔😂

Reactions: 6
Stalkers have been let out
I don’t know what’s more worrying ...the comments from the super subs or the fact Nitty might believe them...

I don’t think you need to be a sub to report on YouTube. I’m not anymore. Already complained to Loose Women to no effect but I think it takes many people to do it for it to hit home. Otherwise it looks like a personal vendetta. 🤪😏🤔😂
Agree with you about the personal vendetta. I’ve done my share of complaining to LW/ITV about her recently I only hope there’s many more who’ve done the same.

Reactions: 5
Why do I feel like we are now slowly being introduced to part of their sex life? They really are starting to bare all. 🤢
I've said it before it's only a matter of time before they do the deed for all their subs to see, wish they would hurry up and they would be blocked on yt forever......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To report-
3/ click the reason

It’ll be really interesting to keep checking on that video to see if that bit is edited out.
If it is, it might be Manky doing it or it could be YouTube removing it- in which case, they won’t be able to post any videos for 24 hours I think (of first ‘offence’ 2nd warning, 2 weeks, 3rd strike and whole channel is deleted by YouTube. 😏 They could have already had one strike as stuff has been deleted.
I have reported it.

Reactions: 3
the sellotaping one still up there although it’s not as bad as the groping one.
22:33

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I skipped through this morning's vlog and someone asked him when the drawer behind him that's been open for a week will be closed. His reply was when we get things sorted, that means never! I have a vision of the vermin running around the kitchen at night in and out of those drawers. He also said he can't stand the sound of his own voice what?????? the man is besotted with himself and loves the sound of his own voice. I think after they have filmed their videos they must have a right old laugh with all the rubbish and lies they churn out day in day out and how gullible their subs are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To report-
3/ click the reason

thank you....reported 3 of them so if i disappear for a while it will have been worth it.
the sellotaping one still up there although it’s not as bad as the groping one.
22:33
thank you - yes i reported it........i also made some unsavoury comments on their page when i first saw it....braved the superfans. i have to say, for me, this was the point where i started to change how i felt about the chanel.

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why they don’t go to school
This is why I keep saying Kiki will never go back to school. Children can be cruel and once they found out who her Mother was they’d start on K even if she’d done no wrong. I think it’s the reason they started home schooling them in the first place. N has never been a popular personality but since they now show their disgusting habits and filthy home on YT things would be even worse for her.

Reactions: 7
Why do I feel like we are now slowly being introduced to part of their sex life? They really are starting to bare all. 🤢
oh he defo likes to be called daddy in the bedroom....its why she does the baby voice 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG the photos of her trying to strike a pose like Madonna are a whole new level of embarrassing and deluded. What are they thinking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.