Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

i`m just saying

I wish one of their subs would say. Mark we KNOW you were an alcoholic. We KNOW you didnt know your dad (didnt know mine either as he died when we were small...we dont talk about it particularly because there is no need...we dont have a problem with it...its life sadly). Nadia we KNOW you have always had body image problems.....which you are now over as you have said on national television that you think you look gorgeous...so please does that mean you are not going to continually bore the arse off everyone, put out disgraceful photos of yourself and not mention it ever again..because for Christ sake `ITS BORING!` and if that is all you have to milk to make a living its pathetic as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Words fail me
Omg!
That’s all kinds of wrong.
Why is he wearing these baggy round necked T-shirt’s with dog eaten collars lately? And she said in the vlog yesterday when he said he’d found that one in the shit tip/dog house that he looked gorgeous in it
It hasn’t been washed!
Look at the shiny, slimy, grimey skid marks on it!🤢🤢

Words fail me
I like that Nanny Di doesn’t rise to his emotional battery but maybe she has programmed herself not to as she has no real choice and wouldn’t be part of any family otherwise?
It’s despicable the way he treats her.
In this Vlog (10:34 onwards) she says she thinks if she feels poorly at their place she could go to bed and I think that annoys him as he only wants her there to do the garden- the vlogs of which often gets more likes and comments because she’s in them.
He calls her “difficult and contrary“ in this and I really don’t feel she is.
She’s saying she might not be feeling well .
Goes right over his sweaty head.🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Latest GFH....hes just hyper as hell isnt he, like kanye west hyper 😳 hes angry as hell too, hes still pissed off with nadia and dina and their shopping spree (the mention of geraniums and seeds are both digs) so hes taking it out on di.....hes absolutely awful. Why does he think ppl want to watch him acting like a twat when they want to watch a gardening vlog?? He rarely shows the actual plants/garden, its just his ugly sweaty mug gurning away most of the time. Fgs.
also, its clearly unsafe for di in that garden, its an accident waiting to happen, she’l go flying down them stupid steps some day!!
His progress is very minimum in the garden. I think he spends alot of time just sat in the garden rather than doing. Surely with such a large garden needing a massive makeover you'd dig up the plants, put them on one side, dig up the weeds and then start re planting once you had a blank canvas. I agree with every one else, he uses the garden to belittle and bully his mother with. After all he's the one who's let the garden go rogue for 17years! Shame on him. It was very disheartening to see the £2.5k gifted garden furniture left out in the rain. They'll no doubt leave it out all winter too. They have absolutely no idea how to live properly 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Cat mon do

donnamayelondon was on Kayeadams insta and she said she just been to Nadias to get ChiChi because Nadia
Is going to Cornwall liar liar pants on fire the second N opens her mouth its one lie after another she needs help!

• Wow

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
I've never known anyone lie as much as Nadia does. i think she truly believes she's telling the truth even when she isn't, she convinces herself it's true. When she says she never discusses weight issues in front of the girls she truly believes it because she wants to be that person. When she tells everyone she's plant based she believes it because she wants to be that person etc etc She has obviously got away with the lie telling so long she doesn't bat an eyelid when she does it.

• Heart

No one

VIP Member
Quote of the live..We are going to have the sort of day where we lounge around & not do a lot..no different to normal then🙄

• Haha

Ulrika

Chatty Member
And now they have moved on from criticising Richard Madeley to Sue Perkins. They are constantly saying a pair of reading glasses they have are awful like the ones she wears. Nadia remember Be Kind? Oh wait it only applies to people who criticise you!

• Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Is this body image talk on their new HTSM that has "just landed"

Seriously, when Mark uploads something and says it's "just landed" it makes me cringe. The man is such a prize c***.

• Haha
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
If you notice, Mark's vlogs are always weeks behind and this is why I don't understand how he is ALWAYS editing...firstly their vlogs don't actually contain much content and they always contain more of Mark than Nadia...he doesn't actually do much editing to them just compiles a few phone clips togeter and cuts out bits. My kids vidoes have more complicated editing than Mark's vlogs! I skimmed a bit of the vlog and got to the bit where he adds Mark has meetings? So what? Who cares? People have work meetings every day, they don't feel the need to announce it...unless he never has meetings and suddenly feels special? Or was this an AA meeting? I didn't get any further in the vlog so don't know.

They aren't showing the house because they want to keep it for a vlog that they will probably upload in two weeks time when everyone has forgotten about their trip and all their subs will have to pretend to be surprised and excited about the trip they helped to fund.😴😴😴

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Thank you. ❤
To be honest, I choose to try real hard not to be rude in any situation as it gets us nowhere.
This site brings something out in me which I don’t recognise and it’s easy to get revved up and swept along when there’s nobody to get you to put the brakes on. 😱
Sincerely it’s not me.
Ok ..., so I’ve been bed bound for five years with no family near me so youtube has been a great way to fill my days.
I started watching these two when they started, my first experience of being a subscriber to any YouTube channeI.
I watched religiously every time they uploaded a vlog and it sadly was all
I had to look forward to during some very dark times.
I enjoyed the lighthearted all-round entertainment but something changed. I got sucked in and soon began to see they were fakes, frauds, crass, vulgar mobey grabbing etc.
It left me feeling quite a fool and totally violated as I’d invested my recovery time into their channel.
I’m left feeling angry about that and I don’t do angry.
I need to get it out of my system and hopefully draw a line under it all and get on with fighting other more important issues in my life. 🙃
oooo deep.🙄
Sorry... cue violins. 🙈
Anyone else though? ❤
I’m the same as you. I’m housebound and mostly bed bound as well. I have been for seven years. I have a wife, but she was diagnosed with a brain tumour a few years ago and struggles now to look after herself and I am alone a lot.
I started watching them back when it was Nadia and Kaye and I enjoyed their videos so much and felt less alone. I will even admit I felt good getting the odd shout out. Then came Mark and they were still good for a while, but I started to see more and more about how they don’t really care at all and just want money. I had even paid just before then to be a family guest, but after a month cancelled it.
Things came to a head for me when subs started throwing money at them during the first quiz and how they didn’t turn super chat off. It was then that I found here.
Throughout the Covid-19 time they have just got worse and worse. They have made me angry, lonely, misunderstood and like you at times I have felt stupid that I was taken in by them before. And yes I even feel violated.
They are a waste of my limited energy I know, but I hate how they suck in vulnerable people and use them. I wish with all my heart that they will lose their channel and are seen for who they really are
Much love to you ❤

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
My husband says the reason people renew their vows is because they have probably broken them at some point. What are they trying to glue together?
I agree, but there are exceptions. Ulrika is a lesbian and the only way I could legally marry my wife was in Canada back in 2004 so we travelled there to get married. We did it alone because it was too expensive to fly family out so we renewed our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary in front of family and friends:D

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I think Nadia is troubled by their wedding, she hated her dress, she hated their photos, Mark was hungover and sweating out alcohol and......Mark arrived to the wedding in the same car as his ex wife! Great start to a marriage!

• Haha
  • Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I often think that a lot of the people at loose women aren't that keen on nitty they must know what's she like. I can't believe they would not look at her vlogs sometimes, you just would if you worked with someone. She looks at stacey's and kaye's instagrams and they would look at her's. They must see the filth she lives in and the mental way she carries on, they must know about the nits, the terrible cooking etc and I'm sure they would never admit to looking at the comments on tattle but I bet they do. On the surface they would laugh her antics off but really they see what we see.

Kmart

a) So, there's 4 different households in one house, staying overnight and not social distancing! Also, how did they all get down there?

b) He's been banging on about the commissioning meeting he had with the BBC; it was basically a 'briefing' where BBC3 have put out their requirements; anyone would have thought that he was in an actual meeting with the head of the BBC the way he was going on about it

c) Maddies swearing at Nanny Di - there's no way she would have done that or got away with doing that to Betty!!

d) Just done loads of thumbs down on subs creepy comments ha ha!

e) Washing never seen drying - because she put all of it in a drier. So bloody bad for the environment (she keeps banging on about)

f) Did you see the state of the table that she left when going to 'work'? disgusting face wipes, cotton buds etc

g) If she was doing Meg Ryan sketch, then OMG!! how embarrassing for everyone concerned.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
But what’s the issue with it being gifted. You’d be mad to turn it down!
If you've not watched their vlogs you haven't seen JUST HOW MUCH they've gone on about the virus and the risks, they've profiteered whilst discussing the risks everyday but have broken soooo many lockdown rules including travelling to this holiday and 4 households staying together. It's extremely hypocritical to all the subs who've listened to them rant on day in day out for months. The woman would sell her own children. She's a lying hypocrite

• Heart

Oohlia

Chatty Member
Watching the latest vlog and a sub comments take yr mums bag Mark she's struggling...he replies he cdnt due to social distance, as he's walking along side her!..the man is nuts!!

• Heart