Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing that makes it all the more strange is that she is the breadwinner in that family. So he's shooting himself in the foot, by not helping her to make a few extra quid on youtube or wherever it's his loss too.
You are right....the self sabotaging addict can’t control his own self destructive behaviour.....it’s totally counter intuitive....that’s what makes it dysfunctional. Basically.....he’s a stupid twat lol!

Reactions: 13
Great comment from that sub.How could they possibly continue to subscribe when M. is treating them so terribly. I really hope a lot of them unsubscribe.

Reactions: 16
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead. Oh and he certainly is on here (and I have my suspicions who he is) because he is now calling himself Marky.

Reactions: 14
He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

View attachment 234642View attachment 234643View attachment 234644He
The Waasock has time to craft paragraphs of deluded defensiveness.
But doesn't have time in 72+ hours to acknoweldge a local small business person who made them a cake to support their shit book, risking nits plus COVID plus career suicide in the process:

Not even a 'like' for poor cake lady.
But then I suppose it's only creatives Narcs of his calibre who deserve the (begged for) positive social media interaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sorry I just wanted to ask @Herbert2005 who he thinks ‘s’ is from the dialogue is it mark/Aaron.c .?
[/QUOTE]
He is sounding more 'unhinged' by the day. He is losing the plot!!!

Reactions: 6
You are right....the self sabotaging addict can’t control his own self destructive behaviour.....it’s totally counter intuitive....that’s what makes it dysfunctional. Basically.....he’s a stupid twat lol!
He's a narcissist, therefore won't ever recognise or admit his own failings. He may talk about his issues, at length but the fact that he refuses to deal with them (even when he knows it would benefit his relationship with his mom and children) speaks volumes about him. Which lots have expressed here before. People like him, 'victims' are often more than happy to point out other peoples failings, yet not see their own, even if right in front of their face. e.g: Mark watching events back while he's editing.

Reactions: 18
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead. Oh and he certainly is on here (and I have my suspicions who he is) because he is now calling himself Marky.
Oh I really do hope so.......how very satisfying I would find that......Hi Manky.....read and reflect, compare and contrast.....for every action there is a reaction and you can’t mute us here! Fill your boots matey.

Reactions: 17
Yes he is always putting Nanni Di down for being a bad mother...... but at least he got a proper education , he never thanks her for that . Nadia never tells him “I love you big brain and good looks that your mother gave you”
No he thinks he is self built and no one helped him.... Nadias fame hasn’t even helped him .
He’s just a Big Arse Head

That's probably why he can't have a proper job. I can't imagine him in the workplace. He wouldn't be able to stand even the slightest bit of criticism!

Reactions: 15
That's probably why he can't have a proper job. I can't imagine him in the workplace. He wouldn't be able to stand even the slightest bit of criticism!
Plus he’s a lazy undisciplined idiot......decent days work would kill him. He’d be the David Brent of any workplace.

He has the shit Sunday show to do.
Shame he scared all the viewers submissives off in the night by showing his true colours.
I predict record viewing figures.

I couldn't believe that he didn't say to N. 'Hang on, my Mother's upset here! I need to stay and comfort her. Handwashing can wait....' but no, suddenly N. is SO concerned about covid and handwashing hygene! She really is a joke but slowly showing the subs the 'be kind' person her true colours

Reactions: 21
He didn't put the camera down.

He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

View attachment 234642View attachment 234643View attachment 234644He
He said all the trolling against nadia,does he not think, that maybe hes the problem in this channel,that shows the arrogance of the man,yes on this occasion it was aimed at her with her reaction to Di,but hes as guilty as she is ,not just in this one ,but all the others.

Reactions: 15
This all looks ike the stars have aligned for a tragic ending. It would perhaps make a good film

- Their book is a disaster
- They have been caught out lying about homeschooling
- Nadia has publicly been called a nasty witch
- Nadia has shown everyone how unkind she can be (eg to Mark and Nanny Di) when she thinks nobody is looking - while telling everyone else to be kind
- She is facing more criticism than she has ever faced but won't be able to say a word next week about it!
- Nadia has had a public fight with Piers Morgan!
- Mark and Nadia reveal to the world how disgusting they can be
- Mark the knight in plastic armour, believes he can save the day by fighting off anyone he thinks is a troll...... after a week in his cave fighting, he loses the fight he started by showing that video of his poor mum crying
- Hello Magazine cancels the wedding vow renewal ( made that one up)
-Nadia cheats next week and gets thrown out of whatever she's doing (made that one up too)

I will of course be bucket loads as it is such a sad story

Oh no I have given Manky another idea he might pinch!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Funny how he got up to no good the minute Nadia has no media access
N&M really are the perfect match

Great idea in theory but where would one find a decent writer, cameraman, director, producer, actors, editor etc etc?
Moreover, where would one find the time?

Reactions: 14
I am howling!!! A tragic Blockbuster of Epic proportions! Review this Popcorn Junkies....

Reactions: 11
And when is that Melanie Blake’s witch book coming out? That will be the cherry on top of this ‘imploding’ cake

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.