Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not fair. One always goes out of one's way to film the full extent of the mess.

(Help me out, pls. Did M help Dina clear out the drawers?)
M did not help her out at all. He was too busy filming Dina clearing out the drawers and being amazed that it was actually possible. 😮😲 Plus I believe he can't help out, as he is highly allergic to clearing and tidying. 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody asked if their book was a good read for someone not interested in home schooling and he replied that “ it’s more about parenting in many ways “ so which is it , a guide to home schooling or a parenting book .Tell me if I’m wrong but the two are quite different. These people blatantly change the narrative of everything to suit their own greedy means . What irritates me is that people fall for it ..
It doesn't really matter which it is they are useless at home schooling and parenting. The people who have bought the book are the YT gang most of them with no kids and not the slightest bit interested in home schooling. The minute the book was first mentioned they were all pre-ordering it and commenting just so he'd give them a shout out and living in hope they would win the competition to get a home visit. By the time that happens (if ever) the book will already be in poundland and charity shop shelves alongside nitty's cookery books, a complete waste of money...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
M did not help out at all. He was too busy filming Dina clearing out the drawers and being amazed that it is possible. Plus I believe he can't help out as he is highly allergic to clearing and tidying anything. 😂
Bloody useless... only thing he's good at is talking 💩...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure if Nitty did get a medal for the Copperfeel trek, it will have been chucked in one of her drawers with all the other shite, covered in biscuit crumbs and bits of old choklit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
M did not help out at all. He was too busy filming Dina clearing out the drawers and being amazed that it was actually possible. 😮😲 Plus I believe he can't help out, as he is highly allergic to clearing and tidying anything. 😂
Thanks livlalottxx

Sounds like a déjà vu of M's reaction to superman Tariq's hard graft in the garden. Although N filmed that lovingly whilst M gawped briefly before scuttling back to his toy cave to abuse Jabba the Hutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing that bothered me was he never looked at his mum directly, just side glances or watching and talking to her via the screen. A lot of mummy influencers do it too and it's bonkers when you see them communicating with their children in that way. It's not natural interaction and definitely not normal.
Exactly, he had such an ulterior motive but actually he was vey transparent, despite being very very intelligent

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
[
Not being weird but is anyone surprised she didn't complete the trek? She spent about 5 months talking about how she should train for it, and kept putting it off. At one point, she just walked up and down a mound in the park for 'training' - not quite the Himalayas.

Training, my arse. She put more effort into packing her fecking case.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm sure if Nitty did get a medal for the Copperfeel trek, it will have been chucked in one of her drawers with all the other shite, covered in biscuit crumbs and bits of old choklit
I know there's a current focus on their neglected drawers and cupboards (along with the eternal focus on N's floordrobe). However, I reckon they really should prioritise a Swadderley Trophy Wall now Dina's unearthed all of their treasures for them. And remember, M's hush hush short film will be sweeping the board at next year's Film Festivals and the toy cave is fit to bursting.

They have an awful lot going on already: N's Soap Awards; N's antique Masterchef tropy; M's extensive collection of under- and post-graduate certificates; M's BAFTAs; their Cult of 100K plaque from YT; Maddie's baby bracelet; Kiki's fake baby shoes; N's Coppafeel medal; N's LW NTA Award; Patrick's GCSE certificates; their Listener's Choice Award for the Confessions of a Modern Parent podcast - or did they win for How To Stay Married (So Far)?; N's Tena Lady-themed leaving card from the LW team (it's in the post, you know the trouble Michelle has getting cards in and out of that house).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whilst i have nothing at all to add to the convo, I do have a story about Nadia.
My friend was a waitress 2 years ago at a restaurant we shall not name, and Nadia came in with a “friend” and the whole time Nadia & co were loud, rude and self indulged. Kept making comments like “I’m Nadia off the telly where’s the servers? ” and how things were “rank” and “tit” she was apparently very rude to others eating too and not at all approachable. My friend was not a fan but she knew who she was and was fond of what she knew of her, but after that she says out of all the “Celebs” she’s served she will always remain the most entitled. Apparently she even left the table a mess and didn’t tip at all. So that’s all I have to add 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This is a bit random but I've just had a realisation. Mark has some nerve to complain about the state of the house.

Mark doesn't do a single thing. He never cooks, never cleans and never lifts a finger unless it's to hit the 'record' button. It's not like he's the breadwinner either, and the little money he does earn is as a result of being her husband. It must be like having a third child.

He then has the audacity to speak as if it's Nadia's fault that the house is so messy. At least she cooks (mostly pasta doused in oil but that's by the by) and earns a living for the entire family, including Mark. The least he could do is take a break from his next documentary on water being wet and help her out with the cleaning.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Whilst i have nothing at all to add to the convo, I do have a story about Nadia.
My friend was a waitress 2 years ago at a restaurant we shall not name, and Nadia came in with a “friend” and the whole time Nadia & co were loud, rude and self indulged. Kept making comments like “I’m Nadia off the telly where’s the servers? ” and how things were “rank” and “tit” she was apparently very rude to others eating too and not at all approachable. My friend was not a fan but she knew who she was and was fond of what she knew of her, but after that she says out of all the “Celebs” she’s served she will always remain the most entitled. Apparently she even left the table a mess and didn’t tip at all. So that’s all I have to add 😂
That's our gal!. The always humble, "let's all be kind", friendly Nitty SA!. How she can look at herself in the mirror every day is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
that doesnt surprise me at all, I imagine shes a right geezer bird when she is out on the lash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is a bit random but I've just had a realisation. Mark has some nerve to complain about the state of the house.

Mark doesn't do a single thing. He never cooks, never cleans and never lifts a finger unless it's to hit the 'record' button. It's not like he's the breadwinner either, and the little money he does earn is as a result of being her husband. It must be like having a third child.

He then has the audacity to speak as if it's Nadia's fault that the house is so messy. At least she cooks (mostly pasta doused in oil but that's by the by) and earns a living for the entire family, including Mark. The least he could do is take a break from his next documentary on water being wet and help her out with the cleaning.
Exactly what I was getting at.....he could do something but instead he just edits....for all her faults she does seem to be the one bringing money into the house....

Reactions: 13
Exactly what I was getting at.....he could do something but instead he just edits....for all her faults she does seem to be the one bringing money into the house....
Ahh, sorry if I was just repeating what you'd already said - must have missed it!

Nadia gets her boobs out (that picture must have been from then)

I need an eye bath for 32:45 onwards. Someone has actually cut that part out, and put it on an adult site, and it has a ton of views. Wish I could say I was joking...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I only skimmed through the vlog and didn't hear any dialogue but the comments confirm they have now got MOTHS!!!. THAT'S IN ADDITION TO THE NITS, THE RATS, THE MICE AND THE DOG FLEAS!!!

THEY TRULY LIVE IN A CESSPIT, A BREEDING GROUND FOR EVERY HOME VISITOR NOBODY EXCEPT THEM WANT 🤢
How is having such vermin in your home keeping your family safe never mind your channel!!!
OMG😦I'm not surprised they've got moths! Those clothes strewn all over the floors are a breeding ground for them. God knows what else is lurking in there😲 The whole place should be fumigated!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.