Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they not embarrassed to have a friend’s teenage son help to clear out their kitchen drawers?
I actually find that I don’t like the Swadderley’s themselves, but the supporting cast are very funny and enjoyable to watch. If only Di, Dina, Lisa and Carlitos could start their own channel and leave the others behind they’re have a much better cast.
Did you all see the way N. spoke to Carlitos when his hand got stuck in the glass? The poor boy was trying to help by cleaning and drying it,and all she was bothered about was how 'expensive' the glass was!😮 Totally ignoring the fact his hand was stuck in there!! I was SO annoyed at her. Even M. said, 'but we've never sern the glass so clean'. A sub did make a comment about it. I would have been furious if I was Lisa. I don't know why Lisa stays friends with her. If I had children I wouldn't want them in that house. It's a health hazard😨

That house is shocking. They need serious help. Tidy house, tidy mind. Just watching it got me anxious. They both have so many issues. They are emotionally immature. They both need therapy. Hopefully Nadia is in the priory and not filming the circle. I really do think their families, management team and friends should ask them to get off you tube and focus on sorting themselves and that hovel out.
And when you think she had the cheek to sanitise all the food packaging during lockdown, all the while living in that filthy squallor, and especially that disgusting toilet!!!😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes he was so petulant about boris and europe like a big baby spitting out his dummy (god he takes everything so personally as if everything was about him)
I,d like to stay in europe ok calm down mate like you said we,re only leaving the e.u (increased bureaucracy anyway!) and people did vote democratically so respect people,s decision oh but hold on a second from these little nuggets of wisdom quite alarmingly some of the subs reckon that mark should be prime minister i,ll let that one sink in for a minute..
In his toycave spouting platitudes to his minions..scary...happily not everyone is so entralled with the idea (n)
Prime minister,he cant even run a bloody bath ,never mind a country .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve never known parents that put their kid on a pedestal like they do with Maddie. Literally she could fart and it would be so wonderful and special.

They seem to take everything she says as the holy grail. She’s so intelligent and wise and talented 🙄
Oh praise Queen Maddie. Even though half of what she says is complete bollocks (NHS comment for starters).

Poor Maddie and the new social distancing rules, he had to comfort her. She never stuck to the rules before do what makes now any different? He probably told her, don’t worry we will carry on as normal, we don’t care what Boris says. If you want to sit with 20 of your mates hugging and drinking cider you do it my poor lamb.

Jeez, she’s not being asked to go to war or have food rationed or God forbid get a job on minimum wage. Get a grip!

Go out and get a job you lazy, entitled, obnoxious brat.
I think nitty is half afraid of her she's very unpredictable like Mark you don't know what she's thinking. In a vlog last year nits was looking for shoes on the high Street and maddie and Kiki tormented her for whole vlog saying she was to old for stylish ones. Meanwhile both they girls were dressed like circus clowns and had no warrant to give anyone sane advice. Nitty didn't correct their behaviour her own fault and mark laughed along, awful parenting. Most of the comments on that vlog from Subs called out the girls attitude. Maddie claims she was bullied but she looked like the ultimate bully to her own mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think nitty is half afraid of her she's very unpredictable like Mark you don't know what she's thinking. In a vlog last year nits was looking for shoes on the high Street and maddie and Kiki tormented her for whole vlog saying she was to old for stylish ones. Meanwhile both they girls were dressed like circus clowns and had no warrant to give anyone sane advice. Nitty didn't correct their behaviour her own fault and mark laughed along, awful parenting. Most of the comments on that vlog from Subs called out the girls attitude. Maddie claims she was bullied but she looked like the ultimate bully to her own mother.
Miserable Maddie has some nerve to comment on what other people wear when she's dressed like an extra on Ali G half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who on earth came around to their tit hole for a "meeting" with him??? hmmmmm🤔🤔🤔
His imaginary friend ,hes so full of bullshit,every coffee tit hes done this week ,hes tried to pretend hes busy .The home schooling with kiki,the editing of a documentary ,today it's a meeting with someone.Cant wait for tomorrows revelation .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the Coppfeel Hymalayan Trek 2019, on day five, does anybody remember reading in The Sun :
Disaster struck on the descent as team captain Nadia suffered a knee injury and had to be rescued by our medical van.

Apparently the next day:
Thankfully, Nadia had made a full recovery and as we clambered up the mountain paths we could hear her team’s chants,

I don't remember hearing about any of this. Drama Queen Nadia didn't mention any of this. She might have been embarrassed to mention it as she was trekking with women who had suffered huge physical problems. It might explain the lack of any film of the event 🤔
Its also unclear if she had made a full recovery and continued the climb or just made a full recovery?
She absolutely didn’t complete it. I’d bet my own money on it. If she did we’d have seen millions of photos/video clips and she’d have talked about it for ages on her return.
Instead, we heard very little at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
you know the attitude of that whole family is like social darwinism in action. From the doghouse himself mark the control freak overbearing nadia golden child maddie and kiki the confused interlocutor within her own family.Its dog eat dog bully or be bullied (to be or not to be?) Thats the question when you are always caught between conflicting currents or stances or positions.Nadia is so brash and domineering and overdramatic that people basically need skin as tough as rhino,s hide to be able to put up with her.
Her combativeness attracts combative people her overspending attracts greed her brash personality attracts harsh retribution.
If she could only turn everything down a bit instead of being so hyper and manic and extreme its like watching apocolypse nadia wheels spinning lots of fire and noise and distraction. Mark remarked that the house had been calmer since she left (and just for a change he wasn,t feeling sorry for himself but he missed the noise!) Trouble is for me a lot of it is like white noise which is fine in the background but not centre stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahh, sorry if I was just repeating what you'd already said - must have missed it!

I need an eye bath for 32:45 onwards. Someone has actually cut that part out, and put it on an adult site, and it has a ton of views. Wish I could say I was joking...
bet Manky has put it on there, hes so seedy and 1970's have you seen the site?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm starting to wonder if that freaky Xander is for real but then I am suspicious about a lot of the weirdos hanging around that channel and I think quite a few of them are manky nitty maddie michelle posting with different names. The aaron c comments on the Hello article were definitely manky and he's now got someone pushing live comments through under that name, honestly! does he think we are all as stupid as the regular fanatics.
I thought Xander had his own yt channel? Otherwise I would be right with you on that suspicion. I should have called my self 'RED FLAG' rather than Chipmunk🙂, because I see/feel/sniff out /sense RED FLAGS ( whatever one would like to call it) A Lot!

People here are free call them what they want. I don't think it's about being kind or not, I'm not being kind by calling them by their names, it's just personal choice, and at least here on Tattle people can choose (y)
Yep. I think I might go back to calling her Nitty (if she continues to scratch, and Manky, until he has that vile jumper surgically removed. (the wool must have started ingrowing by now.) If anything to find, fun/humorous names, is less damning than using their real names. It keeps a sense of distance, irony, and, quite frankly it's not socially intimate. Which is what they promised on their 'Family Channel.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know there's a current focus on their neglected drawers and cupboards (along with the eternal focus on N's floordrobe). However, I reckon they really should prioritise a Swadderley Trophy Wall now Dina's unearthed all of their treasures for them. And remember, M's hush hush short film will be sweeping the board at next year's Film Festivals and the toy cave is fit to bursting.

They have an awful lot going on already: N's Soap Awards; N's antique Masterchef tropy; M's extensive collection of under- and post-graduate certificates; M's BAFTAs; their Cult of 100K plaque from YT; Maddie's baby bracelet; Kiki's fake baby shoes; N's Coppafeel medal; N's LW NTA Award; Patrick's GCSE certificates; their Listener's Choice Award for the Confessions of a Modern Parent podcast - or did they win for How To Stay Married (So Far)?; N's Tena Lady-themed leaving card from the LW team (it's in the post, you know the trouble Michelle has getting cards in and out of that house).
‘Floordrobe’ 😁 I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely didn’t complete it. I’d bet my own money on it. If she did we’d have seen millions of photos/video clips and she’d have talked about it for ages on her return.
Instead, we heard very little at all.
Does anyone have a link to that article in the sun? I copied that headline but couldn’t see any reference to it?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a link to that article in the sun? I copied that headline but couldn’t see any reference to it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.