Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He lives in the past full stop!.... 🙄...
that recent vlog where he was roleplaying being four and finding nanny di after having taken a paracetemol overdose. like. wtf. SO FAMILY FRIENDLY

then the section where there's poo all over the dogs arse and nadia steps in it and then throws the tissue she wipes the poo off of feet in to the kitchen bin and not down the toilet and then he shows the poo all over the dogs arse and the caption introducing the section blames it on di, even though in the previous filming of the dog there was poo on the floor next to her.

those subs are really getting their money's worth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
that recent vlog where he was roleplaying being four and finding nanny di after having taken a paracetemol overdose. like. wtf. SO FAMILY FRIENDLY

then the section where there's poo all over the dogs arse and nadia steps in it and then throws the tissue she wipes the poo off of feet in to the kitchen bin and not down the toilet and then he shows the poo all over the dogs arse and the caption introducing the section blames it on di, even though in the previous filming of the dog there was poo on the floor next to her.

those subs are really getting their money's worth.
I’m sure that has been edited as I thought Nadia was accusing Nanny Di of stomping dog poo thru the house . If you notice Nanny Di has on the same T-shirt she had on when she was crying in the GFF vlog. During one of Marks rants he said something about stopping an argument so perhaps it was about Nanny Di being accused of spreading dog tit everywhere . I swear when I originally heard it a remember thinking Nadia was quite nasty . I went back to have a look and it was gone so I thought I must have imagined it . Is he thick and not realise that if you put your entire life for eveyone to see you’re going to get scrutinised, it’s not rocket science.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the Coppfeel Hymalayan Trek 2019, on day five, does anybody remember reading in The Sun :
Disaster struck on the descent as team captain Nadia suffered a knee injury and had to be rescued by our medical van.

Apparently the next day:
Thankfully, Nadia had made a full recovery and as we clambered up the mountain paths we could hear her team’s chants,

I don't remember hearing about any of this. Drama Queen Nadia didn't mention any of this. She might have been embarrassed to mention it as she was trekking with women who had suffered huge physical problems. It might explain the lack of any film of the event 🤔
Its also unclear if she had made a full recovery and continued the climb or just made a full recovery?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody asked if their book was a good read for someone not interested in home schooling and he replied that “ it’s more about parenting in many ways “ so which is it , a guide to home schooling or a parenting book .Tell me if I’m wrong but the two are quite different. These people blatantly change the narrative of everything to suit their own greedy means . What irritates me is that people fall for it ..

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just sat here very bored waiting for a house viewing so scrolling through the home time messy house vlog. Almost all the comments are negative, saying it’s disgusting and they should feel embarrassed etc, yet Mank has only replied to one saying ‘troll’

Surely if you get a few hundred comments all of the same opinion it has to make you stop and think or is everyone of them a troll?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
On the Coppfeel Hymalayan Trek 2019, on day five, does anybody remember reading in The Sun :
Disaster struck on the descent as team captain Nadia suffered a knee injury and had to be rescued by our medical van.

Apparently the next day:
Thankfully, Nadia had made a full recovery and as we clambered up the mountain paths we could hear her team’s chants,

I don't remember hearing about any of this. Drama Queen Nadia didn't mention any of this. She might have been embarrassed to mention it as she was trekking with women who had suffered huge physical problems. It might explain the lack of any film of the event 🤔
Wow! Great find livlalottxx

My favourite caption: Team Nadia's amazing trekkers stopped to take this cute snap, under a photograph of Giovanna Fletcher. :ROFLMAO: N's star has faded so badly the picture editor doesn't know what the 'celebrity' in the headline even looks like. Serves her right after drawing all the attention back to herself immediately after a 29 year old woman scattered her 26 year old best friend's ashes. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Wow! Great find livlalottxx

My favourite caption: Team Nadia's amazing trekkers stopped to take this cute snap, under a photograph of Giovanna Fletcher. :ROFLMAO: N's star has faded so badly the picture editor doesn't know what the 'celebrity' in the headline even looks like. Serves her right after drawing all the attention back to herself immediately after a 29 year old woman scattered her 26 year old best friend's ashes. :mad:
Disaster struck on the descent as team captain Nadia suffered a knee injury and had to be rescued by our medical van. That evening we all enjoyed some well-deserved downtime and yoga.
(Above is from The Sun Article)
I’m sure she never told the subs she hurt her knee and the medical van had to rescue her ....and did she actually get a medal ...Don’t remember seeing it( team member holding hers in attachment.
I don’t understand Why No Tell Us THE TRUTH!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Somebody asked if their book was a good read for someone not interested in home schooling and he replied that “ it’s more about parenting in many ways “ so which is it , a guide to home schooling or a parenting book .Tell me if I’m wrong but the two are quite different. These people blatantly change the narrative of everything to suit their own greedy means . What irritates me is that people fall for it ..
Either way,they're tit at both 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Disaster struck on the descent as team captain Nadia suffered a knee injury and had to be rescued by our medical van. That evening we all enjoyed some well-deserved downtime and yoga.
(Above is from The Sun Article)
I’m sure she never told the subs she hurt her knee and the medical van had to rescue her ....and did she actually get a medal ...Don’t remember seeing it( team member holding hers in attachment.
I don’t understand Why No Tell Us THE TRUTH!!!
As I recall they kept on promising to compile and upload videos in addition to a few IG stories Nurdia posted, but at the same time she was making references to it being a tremendously difficult trek, that she almost didn’t make it, that it was traumatic, and I even think she welled up on a live right after she returned. But there were few specifics shared.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes whatever happened to that footage and why!? If they'd have said they didn't wanna put it out, for whatever reason I think people wouldn't have questioned them. But going all hush hush about it... Makes it weird. Something mustve happened.

Sorry the 'Boris I'd like to still be in Europe' comment annoyed hell out off me this morning. Are we moving or something? Oh no just left EU... We aren't moving bleeping continents. 🙄
Yes he was so petulant about boris and europe like a big baby spitting out his dummy (god he takes everything so personally as if everything was about him)
I,d like to stay in europe ok calm down mate like you said we,re only leaving the e.u (increased bureaucracy anyway!) and people did vote democratically so respect people,s decision oh but hold on a second from these little nuggets of wisdom quite alarmingly some of the subs reckon that mark should be prime minister i,ll let that one sink in for a minute..
In his toycave spouting platitudes to his minions..scary...happily not everyone is so entralled with the idea (n)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Im not being funny but after watching the latest vlog I am disgusted....her and Manky have been indoors ( 😉 ).for months during lockdown..Why the heck wasn't all that mess sorted, not sticking up for Nitty but I also think Manky who spends 24hrs indoors doing nothing pulling his finger out!...

• Sick
Her talking about trek on LW
Doesn’t mention knee and said every one else was happy crossing finish ( but she didn’t feel jublilent...WHY may be she was disqualified!??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Something defo happened on that trip....i personally dont think she completed it. If she admitted that then maybe some ppl would want their donations back....hence the silence. And the deletion of evidence.

Also, the winning prize of them coming to your house to cook didnt happen either. Shocker 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes he was so petulant about boris and europe like a big baby spitting out his dummy (god he takes everything so personally as if everything was about him)
I,d like to stay in europe ok calm down mate like you said we,re only leaving the e.u (increased bureaucracy anyway!) and people did vote democratically so respect people,s decision oh but hold on a second from these little nuggets of wisdom quite alarmingly some of the subs reckon that mark should be prime minister i,ll let that one sink in for a minute..
In his toycave spouting platitudes to his minions..scary...happily not everyone is so entralled with the idea (n)
Actually he would make a good politician as he can twist the truth and speak total Bu••SH*T For hours and not answer questions 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Dina and her sons (I think she’s got two) live in an annex in the garden of her parents house, or maybe connected to the house. I’ve definitely heard them talk about annexes that were built for Nadia and Dina.
The parents house is split into the main house and three flats - one for each of the girls. Julia lived with Dexter Fletcher in her flat when she was a teenager. Dina and her sons still live in her flat and one is the homeschool place - Northwood Heights. I’m not sure about the third flat. They all have separate addresses - such as a b and c.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Im not being funny but after watching the latest vlog I am disgusted....her and Manky have been indoors ( 😉 ).for months during lockdown..Why the heck wasn't all that mess sorted, not sticking up for Nitty but I also think Manky who spends 24hrs indoors doing nothing pulling his finger out!...
That's not fair. One always goes out of one's way to film the full extent of the mess.

(Help me out, pls. Did M help Dina clear out the drawers?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not being weird but is anyone surprised she didn't complete the trek? She spent about 5 months talking about how she should train for it, and kept putting it off. At one point, she just walked up and down a mound in the park for 'training' - not quite the Himalayas.

Reactions: 15
Actually he would make a good politician as he can twist the truth and speak total Bu••SH*T For hours and not answer questions 😆
No wonder M's been so cagey about his meetings and deadlines.

The closing date for this was the 21st August. Considering M knocked out his first best-seller whilst also applying to serve his country in this way, I feel I've been really harsh (dare I say Garden Gnome-like) about M's lack of productivity here on tattle. 🥺

"Essential skills" for the role include the "ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to the public" and "excellent risk management and crisis communications skills". The successful applicant will have experience as a "senior spokesperson or senior journalist". Early reports said Good Morning Britain presenter Richard Madeley was being lined up for the role but the appearance of a public job advert suggests he will not fill the vacancy. (source ITV.com)

Obviously, there is no one more qualifed than M for the job. Boris has reappeared to warm the lectern up for his new spokesperson. I reckon M will be starting next week, once N's home. Probably what he needed the COVID test for; that Sun In will look just fabulous under the studio lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon he nicked that from the plot of About a Boy any hoo...

Not one to let facts get in the way of a good story is he?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.