Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who invites their mate round for the weekend and tries to get them to clean their house...again?! Glad Lisa put her foot down because what's the point anyway?! Mark is getting busy on the ol' comments again, only replying to those he deems trolls? Personally I think he gets aroused by it.
Hes deleting all the comments he doesnt like

And keeping the nice ones

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor lisa though! All her hard work previously gone to waste/ditto dina why do they even bother stop enabling nadia!
She pouts and puts on a silly baby voice as if she can,t help it and is not responsible pathetic! The way mark hones in on that as well lisa has downed tools?
Well of course she has idiot its not her house or her mess clean up after yourselves you dirty pair! She,s a friend (allegedly because they don,t show consideration towards anyone!) not a general dogsbody sheesh.
Agree. It’s an absolute state and whenever something gets cleaned it’s back to a mess in 5 minutes. She’s an adult and can’t even pick up her clothes and organise her cupboards. And that stupid pouting and baby voice gets on my nerves too. Act your age! You have kids, a house and a job but you and your husbands house looks like a teenagers bedroom? I don’t know how Lisa isn’t exhausted of them! They both need to put the camera down, clean the house and do something about them nits. How long have they had them for and not done anything about them?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agree. It’s an absolute state and whenever something gets cleaned it’s back to a mess in 5 minutes. She’s an adult and can’t even pick up her clothes and organise her cupboards. And that stupid pouting and baby voice gets on my nerves too. Act your age! You have kids, a house, a job but you and your husbands house looks like a teenagers bedroom? I don’t know how Lisa isn’t exhausted of them! They both need to put the camera down, clean the house and do something about them nits. How long have they had them for and not done anything about them?
His camera work is tit,I watched 5mins and gave up,I was getting dizzy,its all over the place,he never focuses on 1 thing ,its zoom in ,zoom out,twirl round ,twirl back,its bloody awful 🤮🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
His camera work is tit,I watched 5mins and gave up,I was getting dizzy,its all over the place,he never focuses on 1 thing ,its zoom in ,zoom out,twirl round ,twirl back,its bloody awful 🤮🤪
It really is. He’s like a hyper child twirling the camera around every 5 seconds. I could NEVER film my house in that state let alone invite anyone in. Clothes everywhere, cupboards unorganised and generally looks untidy. I have OCD with cleaning so it looks worse than it is to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lisa shows herself as a great friend in that vlog by refusing to pander and continue to enable Nadia. Nadia is not a child, she's not even trying to help herself and anyone that does help she might as well rub dogs tit in their efforts. Nadia has a problem, but I think it's more around lazyarseditis than a genuine psychological problem around hoarding.
Nadia seems to have the energy to tell them what to do....and what time is it???
It’s summer and dark outside so pretty late for your guessed to be cleaning the house!
Also I hated him coming behind Lisa filming her on the phone... disgusting ... he gives no one any privacy 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Few comments on the vlog giving opinion of the mess but at they end they say I'm not a troll mark. That's no way to have subs
He's put the fear of God into all of them that if they criticise they will be booted off the channel. Anyone heard of Pavlov's theory, its a learning procedure that involves pairing a stimulus with a conditioned response.

In the famous experiments that Pavlov conducted with his dogs, Pavlov found that objects or events could trigger a conditioned response like ringing a bell and the dogs salivated.

Sadly the remaining subs have all been conditioned by their cult leader. It's actually getting worse, more and more subs feeling the fear 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
you cetainly wouldn't want to eat any of the food out of those cupboards or the crockery she uses - her cupboards must be a health hazard

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Who invites their mate round for the weekend and tries to get them to clean their house...again?! Glad Lisa put her foot down because what's the point anyway?! Mark is getting busy on the ol' comments again, only replying to those he deems trolls. Personally I think he gets aroused by it.
Ha ha :D that made me laugh so much gets aroused by it! Oh good god what a thought!
Probably being a troll hunter gets him in touch with his masculine side he,s not a sad little manchild sat in his toycave he,s mark the defender and protector of nadia,s fame( infamy fortune and good name!). Oh dear me when you need to start a fight with the world (or yourself!) just to feel needed,wanted its a sad state of affairs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Mark seems to think their channel is the only one on youtube, thankfully it's not!! Many subs will be watching other channels and comparing what they see. Deleting all the comments so that they only have ones that declare their love for them not only looks egotistical but it appears very manipulated (like his amazon reviews). Most people will see through it when reading their comments section. On another note, I wonder how much they pay Michelle or is she another one they use for free?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to vomit. Look at the walls in the bathroom. Dirt is literally dipping down the wall!!!!! I'm disgusted!!!

1599595863481.png

1599595879656.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Kikis room looks like tit too. Why they think torn out magazine posters stuck all over walls like its 1999 is ‘cool’ is beyond me.....i have two teens, i can promise you they have cool MODERN rooms! Its all Led lights, gaming stations and framed posters nowadays 😂 poor kids have never had decent bedrooms or a clean house....all their childhood has ever been is filthy toLITs and chaos.

im glad lisa said no to helping, shes not their maid or enabler.....which, by looks of it is how they treat dina.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I touched a nerve with my comment on hometime. Doghouse himself immediately told me to eff off, followed by a load of troll subscribers jumping on me. 💅

• Wow
  • Haha
I think I touched a nerve with my comment on hometime. Doghouse himself immediately told me to eff off, followed by a load of troll subscribers jumping on me. 💅
Wow what a sad little man/child He really is in his negative element isn,t he?
His pathetic response is a sad reflection on him though not you!
If he carries on being so aggresive and defensive even his loyal band of subs will dwindle eventually he just has no self contol you deserve to be treated with respect sadly he does not know what that word means .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Kikis room looks like tit too. Why they think torn out magazine posters stuck all over walls like its 1999 is ‘cool’ is beyond me.....i have two teens, i can promise you they have cool MODERN rooms! Its all Led lights, gaming stations and framed posters nowadays 😂 poor kids have never had decent bedrooms or a clean house....all their childhood has ever been is filthy toLITs and chaos.

im glad lisa said no to helping, shes not their maid or enabler.....which, by looks of it is how they treat dina.
I had an embarrassing room at age 13 and I'd have been FURIOUS if my parents put it online! What an invasion of privacy just because my parents want some more views.

• Angry
  • Heart
Dina was incredibly shy when she was younger apparently. Maybe she wasn’t attracted to the limelight and attention.
Shame really, she's the only one of them with remotely 'movie' star looks. Bet she was a beauty in her youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@rivermonster - Those flowers will be gifted, no doubt. Her 'friend' Mrs Hinch uses the same company. They're very expensive.
Companies offer a lot of freebies for an Instagram post/YouTube video.
That is what I thought, nobody in the real world could afford them. I don't even have a mobile phone never mind do IG or what ever else there is out there. 😆 😆
Another aside - go into a shop and buy something - can I have your mobile phone number? I don't have one. I said your mobile phone number - did you not hear I don't have one. You don't have a mobile phone. No - them - why not - what has it to do with you? I don't have one and I don't want one

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.