Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:
Loool, i know right he’s the only man i know who doesn’t mind his future wife/baby mama posting her naked body for the world to see, men are so protective of women they love it just shows he sees her as a object. Lol goes to Umrah and commits major sins in islam, yep, totally makes sense! i mean zina and then haraam income from selling indecent clothes, money isn’t going to buy you into heaven idiots!

Reactions: 2
Loool, i know right he’s the only man i know who doesn’t mind his future wife/baby mama posting her naked body for the world to see, men are so protective of women they love it just shows he sees her as a object. Lol goes to Umrah and commits major sins in islam, yep, totally makes sense! i mean zina and then haraam income from selling indecent clothes, money isn’t going to buy you into heaven idiots!
Not to mention their slave factories. How they even sleep at night is beyond me. Absolutely disgusting. I hope one day they get the public outcry they deserve!

Reactions: 3
So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:
Nada to Prada 🤣🤣

• Haha
Nada to Prada 🤣🤣
No but honestly 😅 she came from one of the poorest areas in the UK (someone’s posted her grim childhood home) but now acts like she’s always been about the jet set life. Instead of humbling Umar and influencing him to do better and raise his workers salaries, she’s influencing him to spend more on dumb tit aka their cringy tacky engagement:censored: She’s just SO unlikeable and annoying it’s crazy…

Ive seen Nada around over the years and she’s definitely had work done. Her and her friend Natasha Naraghi seem to have had their hips / asses filled out maybe filler instead of bbl? Definitely veneers / lips / cheek filler and nose job. Comes from a very working class family and studied in bolton uni. Well done to her for securing that bag though - all the investment was well worth it girll!
yes she’s deffo had her hips / ass filled out, my bets are on Sculptra filler, look at the reflection of her ass in the window in the after picture lol and her before and afters are worlds apart.

58B48327-2456-4A61-B1E7-83F3559D4CD3.jpeg
EFD4C576-F9BF-4071-9B70-11F1FCA47F0A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So what happened with Amy and Umar? Did he just not wanna get married so they split? X

I loved Amy before as she seemed so genuine and friendly!! But not sure on the crowd she hangs out with now.. seems like they just want to be in the press
Totally agree with this! That gang need there own thread x

She's back to posting regular on her insta now that she has officially secured the bag and has a ring on her finger! She's so predictable.. ohhh and is now tagging all her designer items how tacky!!

Exactly she was being super low key and not posting a single thing on insta until she secured the bag (got engaged) - I think super worried that she would get evil eye or something or someone would sabotage her cash cow Umar from her

Reactions: 6
Exactly she was being super low key and not posting a single thing on insta until she secured the bag (got engaged) - I think super worried that she would get evil eye or something or someone would sabotage her cash cow Umar from her
she can still get the evil eye though cause being engaged isn’t secured, a baby would be totally security for her. engagements and marriage can break but if you got a baby then he’s going to have to pay for the rest of his life for his child. her posts are so boring, just her showing off her body, has no substance. the good she could do with the money she has access too but then again let’s be honest she’s just a trophy girl for umar i doubt he likes her for her brains, lool!! both of them seem soo boring and shallow. how many pictures can you post of your soo called luxurious life, it’s nothing new. lounging on a yacht, lounging near the beach, lounging with half your fanny out, boring! i’m sorry but i’ve seen soo many pictures on instagram like that it’s nothing wow..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have grown up seeing her as we lived in the same area in Manchester attended the same school etc & everyone has always found Nada beautiful.. she has defiantly not had her lips nose or jaw done she’s always had very stand out unique features.. the only change which is quite obvious to me is she has had her teeth fixed which may have changed her look slightly along with growing up and changing hair styles etc.. her family are here are normal working class but her dad who lives abroad is doing well so from young her & her siblings have always travelled to Middle Eastern countries.. I’m just speaking from what I know which are facts. She also has a degree in law so she is defiantly not stupid & is generally from what I remember a nice, kind person ☺
I agree with this person as I used to know Nada from when we both used to sell Juice Plus. She has always been this beautiful minus her teeth - she's need to have them fixed really - I always thought wow she's not model material when she opens her mouth. As for surgery on her body - I wouldn't think so, she has such a petite frame but also hour glass hips, naturally.

As for the tea, her mother kicked her and her brother out, this was circa 2013, and her friend took them both in for 3-4 months, they shared her room, brother on an airbed as she was still with parents in a small house. They lived there while their dad (who's from a middle eastern country and very well off I believe)) bought them a flat to share in the centre of Manchester. Soon as she got her flat and no longer needed her friend anymore she disregarded her. Didn't even reach out to ask how she was 6 months later when the girls father passed away! Just shows how she uses people when she needs them!

Does anyone remember a blog or vlog she used to do with her best mate from Manchester too? She was a white girl, blonde hair and she was in a LT relationship with a mixed race guy... Can't remember what she was called!
Think they did this while she was living with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I agree with this person as I used to know Nada from when we both used to sell Juice Plus. She has always been this beautiful minus her teeth - she's need to have them fixed really - I always thought wow she's not model material when she opens her mouth. As for surgery on her body - I wouldn't think so, she has such a petite frame but also hour glass hips, naturally.

As for the tea, her mother kicked her and her brother out, this was circa 2013, and her friend took them both in for 3-4 months, they shared her room, brother on an airbed as she was still with parents in a small house. They lived there while their dad (who's from a middle eastern country and very well off I believe)) bought them a flat to share in the centre of Manchester. Soon as she got her flat and no longer needed her friend anymore she disregarded her. Didn't even reach out to ask how she was 6 months later when the girls father passed away! Just shows how she uses people when she needs them!

Think they did this while she was living with her
Her jaw, breasts and hips look very different from the pictures on page 1. She was very straight up and down before and now she's much curvier.

• Haha
It's the same with her friend Zara aziz she has fallen out with her to and she has another blogger friend who she was childhood friends with and no longer talks too she seems like a user and abuser

Reactions: 4
Her jaw, breasts and hips look very different from the pictures on page 1. She was very straight up and down before and now she's much curvier.
no she always had beautiful curves. Tiny waste in comparison to her hips. Maybe not curvy to the extent now but she deffo was. Don’t forget she’s also nearly 10 years older now than in those younger pics. Not sticking up for her. But I really don’t think other than her teeth she’s had much done.

It's the same with her friend Zara aziz she has fallen out with her to and she has another blogger friend who she was childhood friends with and no longer talks too she seems like a user and abuser
It’s sad. What a shallow vapid life

She’s lost weight btw since that picture that you showed with the thong bikini reflection in the window. She’s much skinnier now you can tell on her recent pictures. Apart from her nose, lips and teeth I don’f believe she had any other work done. She defo hasn’t secured the bag yet, but it looks like she will. Good for her. If Kim and Kanye didn’t last, I doubt these two will. Lol. He’ll defo see her true colours in a few years. I am genuinely wondering though why would she start posting all of a sudden since she doesn’t need instagram to make money.

I think she kept a low profile while she was with him due to evil eye.. she probably couldn't believe her luck and was scared someone would ruin it for her/snatch him. Now she's engaged she's probably thinking I've secured him so can start posting it. It wasn't like she wasn't using insta( she was always commenting on his pics etc) and with not having a job she probably was/is glued to her socials as she has nothing better to do. I don't think she is using it for work purposes but i can see her continuing her modelling career eventually. She probably led umar to believe she would give it all up and just folllow him around like a lost puppy but i don't think that will last forever n neither will they

Reactions: 4
I think she kept a low profile while she was with him due to evil eye.. she probably couldn't believe her luck and was scared someone would ruin it for her/snatch him. Now she's engaged she's probably thinking I've secured him so can start posting it. It wasn't like she wasn't using insta( she was always commenting on his pics etc) and with not having a job she probably was/is glued to her socials as she has nothing better to do. I don't think she is using it for work purposes but i can see her continuing her modelling career eventually. She probably led umar to believe she would give it all up and just folllow him around like a lost puppy but i don't think that will last forever n neither will they

I think she should continue her modelling career. Despite her being a user, she is naturally absolutely gorgeous and extremely photogenic. I believe she is so gorgeous, she could be supermodel status if she wanted, even despite being short. Her looks would be wasted if she just became a housewife or followed Umar round like a lost puppy.

I wonder if he likes that though, maybe he would feel insecure by her having a hugely successful career and would rather her leach off him.

Yep it seems he wants/needs a submissive type of women and she is playing that character well but can't see her doing that long term

Reactions: 5
She's back to posting regular on her insta now that she has officially secured the bag and has a ring on her finger! She's so predictable.. ohhh and is now tagging all her designer items how tacky!!
Honestly what I was thinking. That whole mysterious act she played was to get Umar to put a ring on it oldest trick in the book.

Also do her sisters just scrounge off of Umar too now lol? They don’t seem to have an education or jobs they just hang out with from Nada to Prada… I must admit though Nada is the prettiest from her family, her sisters look rough.

I think she should continue her modelling career. Despite her being a user, she is naturally absolutely gorgeous and extremely photogenic. I believe she is so gorgeous, she could be supermodel status if she wanted, even despite being short. Her looks would be wasted if she just became a housewife or followed Umar round like a lost puppy.

I wonder if he likes that though, maybe he would feel insecure by her having a hugely successful career and would rather her leach off him.
I’m sorry but if have to disagree, she is nowhere near ‘supermodel’ status. I used to work in very high end luxury retail and I worked with girls who were actual supermodel status and Nada would look like a potato next to them. I’m actually shocked Umar married her, she’s pretty but at 5’1/5’2 and plastic surgery done she’s not a natural or striking beauty, especially as they live in Dubai where there are some drop dead gorgeous Arab / Russian girls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly what I was thinking. That whole mysterious act she played was to get Umar to put a ring on it oldest trick in the book.

Also do her sisters just scrounge off of Umar too now lol? They don’t seem to have an education or jobs they just hang out with from Nada to Prada… I must admit though Nada is the prettiest from her family, her sisters look rough.

I’m sorry but if have to disagree, she is nowhere near ‘supermodel’ status. I used to work in very high end luxury retail and I worked with girls who were actual supermodel status and Nada would look like a potato next to them. I’m actually shocked Umar married her, she’s pretty but at 5’1/5’2 and plastic surgery done she’s not a natural or striking beauty, especially as they live in Dubai where there are some drop dead gorgeous Arab / Russian girls.
Ok well as someone who actually used to know her in real life I disagree. Each to their own though. How do you know so much about her sisters educations / careers? I tried to snoop and the account was private