N.I comedians

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else been blocked on insta by Ciaran Bartlett?!?!
Went to see him live with a friend. Wouldn’t really say I’m a massive fan but she went to send me a reel by his acct and it wouldn’t show?
I never said anything on his posts that were off topic or weird and I only react to his vids the odd time. Think I’ve shared him and Shane Todd to my story because they’re hilarious but anyway. Just annoying!!
hole 😂 was meant to go see him with the bestie and I’ll not be doing that!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else been blocked on insta by Ciaran Bartlett?!?!
Went to see him live with a friend. Wouldn’t really say I’m a massive fan but she went to send me a reel by his acct and it wouldn’t show?
I never said anything on his posts that were off topic or weird and I only react to his vids the odd time. Think I’ve shared him and Shane Todd to my story because they’re hilarious but anyway. Just annoying!!
hole 😂 was meant to go see him with the bestie and I’ll not be doing that!!

Does he know you personally??? That's very random lol

Reactions: 2
Ciaran Bartlett and Micky Bartlett are second cousins or something. But Ciaran Barltett's brother Kev is a musician. He judged the comedian's Stars in Your Eyes. He's not a comedian technically but he'd be on a few podcasts here and there and was on stage at Ciaran's show in the Odyssey.

Reactions: 4