Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her saying she 'received a comment' she clearly reads here 🤣 and she won't convince me she never edited her photo, she clearly does! It doesn't match her videos or the size of her face & broad shoulders.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her holiday posts. No doubt she’s looking good, but her choice of clothes 😳 She always manages to look … well … cheap and dare I say it sometimes a bit trashy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought for a moment Gemma was on holiday with Vicky Pollard 🤣. Is it just the 2 of them?

Reactions: 1
Looking at her holiday posts. No doubt she’s looking good, but her choice of clothes 😳 She always manages to look … well … cheap and dare I say it sometimes a bit trashy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed. She looks great, but she could look 100% better. She wants to show off her transformation, rightly so, but she could do it so much more classier.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The tattoo means ‘wild’. Yet she’s anything BUT wild, oohhh she had to give up the big car and get a little job 2 days a week. Ahhhhhh so wild

• Haha
Actually got pure secondhand embarrassment from how hard she's trying. Please. Just. Stop.

I was wondering as she’s suddenly super flat around the middle. I mean I know she’s lost weight, but her middle is out of proportion with her lower half and her face.

25% of her Ebook…not going great for her by the looks of things! Defo agree she 💯 had something done to her tummy area! She was super hunched after surgery you dont get that bent over from ur titties shes being pulled apart or lipo!

She's had a TT I would put cash on it! I'm having one in 8 weeks .
6 kids and 3 c sections . Trained my arse off at that gym but nothing will shift the skin. I'm 55kg

• Heart
Yeah I thought this when she said she had a compression garment or something on a few weeks ago. I’ve had similar breast surgery and had nothing of the sort. She has 100% had a tummy tuck she’s completely changed shape, she’s been wearing a corset type thing that a family member of mine had to wear when they had one too.
why lie when the difference is so glaringly obvious 😂

Yeah I thought this when she said she had a compression garment or something on a few weeks ago. I’ve had similar breast surgery and had nothing of the sort. She has 100% had a tummy tuck she’s completely changed shape, she’s been wearing a corset type thing that a family member of mine had to wear when they had one too.
why lie when the difference is so glaringly obvious 😂
Withholding the info as that would impact the sale of her weight loss shite! She hasn’t got to be the shape she is through diet alone. She’s had her boobs done and work on her tummy.
She’s a fraud.

Reactions: 2