Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brags she doesn't exercise and lost all this weight but she's at the stage that she needs to exercise to tone up. OK yes she's lost weight but she still has flabby areas due to no exercise, if she worked out and done weights she'd transform her body

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. She doesn’t seem to put him first or
Prioritise being a parent, it’s very much me, me, me

I actually think she hugely regrets having a child. She wants that young free and single life and a child does not fit that. She never seems to go out with him (unless it's mcdonalds in her car) or have any mum friends.. like I've never seen her go on playdates with other mums and kids.

Reactions: 3
I actually think she hugely regrets having a child. She wants that young free and single life and a child does not fit that. She never seems to go out with him (unless it's mcdonalds in her car) or have any mum friends.. like I've never seen her go on playdates with other mums and kids.
100% agree. Someone asked her if she wanted more children and she said absolutely no. She seems to have settled down so early and never really had the young, single and free life, so now is her time she would say I imagine.

Reactions: 1
Iv never watched someone as akward in front of the camera then her, yet shes so full of herself with the constant eyefucking! Her head may aswell be positioned at a 90• angle ffs. Totally agree with the comments about the kid she’s definitely having her late teen early 20s time now shes a single pringle..

Iv never watched someone as akward in front of the camera then her, yet shes so full of herself with the constant eyefucking! Her head may aswell be positioned at a 90• angle ffs. Totally agree with the comments about the kid she’s definitely having her late teen early 20s time now shes a single pringle..
oh god the head turning and eye bleeping seriously make me cringe so much. Also why is her head so big even after losing weight? It’s so red and big, I can’t figure it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh god the head turning and eye bleeping seriously make me cringe so much. Also why is her head so big even after losing weight? It’s so red and big, I can’t figure it out!
It is! She’s starting to look like a bobble head

Very selfish answers, she does an anonymous Q&A because she definitely wanted those type of questions but didn’t answer them. But honestly who is arsed if she’s single or not! And the question asking she was straight was definitely because her mate looked like a fella who she went on holiday with #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
She's such a dick!
Asks for questions then refuses to answer them??
Her true personality is shining through; lost a bit of weight so dumped her husband, got a boob job and tummy tuck but claiming its all calorie counting so she can fleece her followers and pies off her child so she can go out wearing barely there clothing, then again she never wanted kids according to a Q&A she did before falling pregnant.

I know I keep going on about this but why the F is she so sideways and red…Like its wrecking my head

I really don’t understand how her face is still as big as it is? It’s barely changed at all!

She's the biggest scammer on the gram! Also. It proper bugs me when these people are like "oh I just randomly painted my entire living room today because I'm so addicted to decorating and I'm so random and there's no financial benefit to me engineering my whole life for social media at all!" 🙄 Wash your walls down and prep properly, you grubby mare!

Reactions: 5