Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she has “gone back to work” as a PA. She must have had some income as she’s just bought a house and I’m presuming with a mortgage? She was doing the garden at her old house so the ex obviously kept the house? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah she said he'd kept the house. I'd presumed he'd bought her out and that's what she'd used as a down-payment on the new place but can't remember if she ever said that?

Reactions: 1
Yeah she said he'd kept the house. I'd presumed he'd bought her out and that's what she'd used as a down-payment on the new place but can't remember if she ever said that?
She said the house is his now and he lives there so implied he bought her out without saying it directly.

I can't get my head around how big her face is, I know she's lost weight yes clearly has but she definitely thinks she's smaller than she actually is from the way she's dressing and posing. Sorry if this is really mean but her face baffles me!
---
Also would her husband have had to buy her out of their house they shared? Is that how she's been able to buy this one?

I can't get my head around how big her face is, I know she's lost weight yes clearly has but she definitely thinks she's smaller than she actually is from the way she's dressing and posing. Sorry if this is really mean but her face baffles me!
---
Also would her husband have had to buy her out of their house they shared? Is that how she's been able to buy this one?
Yes. She said today her mortgage was cheaper than her rent and the house is pretty big so she must have put a very large down payment on the house to make the mortgage cheaper.

Please don't tell me that's a photo from her boudoir shoot hanging in her kitchen (the story where her son is at the table)

Looked like a small Peugeot, I did think it was a come down from her Range Rover!
She has explained about the car the effectively she was paying for it so couldn't get a mortgage with that debt. Her company accounts have creditors of over £30k which would be the leases on the cars I imagine.

How does an influencer talent agent even exist 💀
God she's the most boring person in the world with awful interior tase and an even worse dress sense!

• Haha
Her b’day celebrations are officially over. Thank god, maybe she’ll stop going on now about being it.
It was a never ending birthday, which she felt the need to promote continuously for a week. I wonder how many freebie presents she got as a result.

Oh man. I don't wanna be judgey but that story made me so sad. "Bedtimes are my favourite with you, apart from when I wanna go get my tits done". I don't get it, I really don't.

Oh man. I don't wanna be judgey but that story made me so sad. "Bedtimes are my favourite with you, apart from when I wanna go get my tits done". I don't get it, I really don't.
Bet shes not seen him for her 2week recovery either, im a new follower and looks like she gets a good break away from him(could be completely wrong)

Bet shes not seen him for her 2week recovery either, im a new follower and looks like she gets a good break away from him(could be completely wrong)
She said something like she "couldn't" have him while she was recovering (from her completely unnecessary and totally superficial surgery in Turkey 💔)

Reactions: 2