Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very clear that she’s been on a date! She wasn’t even pretending to be with a friend. God help the poor fella.

She really can’t dress to suit her figure. She dresses like a size 8 at times but she looks like a sausage that’s been squeezed.

Not Gemma going to Brighton with a fella and ending up with a rash on her face/ mouth and a sore throat 🤢🤢 dirty girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
£29,000 in 2 years?! I’m sorry but that’s tit hahaha I wouldn’t be bragging about that considering that’s her full time ‘job’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
You know the ex is probably paying £££££ in child support.
100%, and surely she is getting benefits of some kind otherwise she would be working more than 16 hours a week. Although I don't really know so much about it all to be honest. She just seems to burn through cash

Reactions: 3
And now posting herself filming and looking at the camera while driving? Next level of stupid honestly

• Angry
And now posting herself filming and looking at the camera while driving? Next level of stupid honestly
Boils my piss seeing these cunts film and drive!her face is practically sideways when she looks into the camera at the best of times we dont need her fat head not giving the toad full attention! Daft bint!

Reactions: 1
She’s heavily MLM’ing this past week. Desperate for people to join the scam and apparently make hundreds. She must be a little low on funds herself she’s pushing so much.

Who in their right mind would go to an untrained person for teeth whitening?!
Has she actually said anything about this? Or just shared that weird page she's set up? I find the whole thing so odd - like this is a woman who talked none stop about a bit of wood in her spare room and yet she's set up a business and not really even mentioned it?? Unless I've missed something??? I dunno. Feels like another scam brewing to me!

Has she actually said anything about this? Or just shared that weird page she's set up? I find the whole thing so odd - like this is a woman who talked none stop about a bit of wood in her spare room and yet she's set up a business and not really even mentioned it?? Unless I've missed something??? I dunno. Feels like another scam brewing to me!
This is a very good point, in fact given she was supposedly having her first clients/Guinea pigs yesterday she’s not mentioned a thing about how it went. In fact, since she casually dropped the new business page into a story I think she’s been hard pushing the perfume thing more. You’d think it would be the other way round to try and drum up business, though it is quite niche and of course you’d have to be local to her.

Reactions: 1
This is a very good point, in fact given she was supposedly having her first clients/Guinea pigs yesterday she’s not mentioned a thing about how it went. In fact, since she casually dropped the new business page into a story I think she’s been hard pushing the perfume thing more. You’d think it would be the other way round to try and drum up business, though it is quite niche and of course you’d have to be local to her.
She will do anything to not work full time in a proper job.

Has anyone noticed that when she speaks she just shows what she obviously deems as her “good side” and really tries hard not to show the other side of her face - it’s kinda off putting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She talks like she’s got a sore neck. She tried to give her a face a better shape and a thinner neck so she tilts her head, she just looks weird