Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the way she cropped her photos last weekend and now the photos this weekend, seems she wants us to know she’s being “courted” 😜

Her front room is so tit! Thay couch is horrific far too big ,the room is full of mismatched shite! That horrid lamp is the first thing Id chuck in the bin with the clock following it😂

Reactions: 4
She can breathe in and wear garments which pull her in all she wants. But her cankle’s and her large head is a give away that she’s not as thin as she portrays herself, she wears clothes which do not suit her figure.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she's lost weight put she works the angles, last weekend she posted on her stories videos of her doing work on the roof of her outhouse, she looked bigger than she makes out. Also after watching her stories this morning I'm not sure if she's also using a slimming filter, when she moves it seems like there's slight bluring in the background around her body, not sure if it's the lighting or my eyes.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she's lost weight put she works the angles, last weekend she posted on her stories videos of her doing work on the roof of her outhouse, she looked bigger than she makes out. Also after watching her stories this morning I'm not sure if she's also using a slimming filter, when she moves it seems like there's slight bluring in the background around her body, not sure if it's the lighting or my eyes.
Her face just doesn’t make sense given how much weight she’s lost. Look at it in this picture, it’s strange to me to still have such a round face and double chin after the losses she’s had.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have to say I don’t know how she looks so slim as she is a size bigger than me and I certainly don’t look like that on photos. Need to work those angles!
---

She can breathe in and wear garments which pull her in all she wants. But her cankle’s and her large head is a give away that she’s not as thin as she portrays herself, she wears clothes which do not suit her figure.
I have always thought this and its becoming more and more obvious, she has no way lost as much weight as she claims she has or she's piling it back on. She really tries to make out she is something she's not. She never seems to have her kid at weekends either

Think she says she's a 14. Next she will lie about how much she weighs like Charlotte Dawson has 🙄.

I think her narratives are very much stretching the truth. For example back in her hay day with that perfume stuff she sells she was driving a Range Rover, big house, money no object. Making thousands a month in commission and not having to work. Fast forward to now - granted she’s single and covering a mortgage on her own. But her expendable cash seems to have diminished considerably especially judging from her stories today where she can’t afford to replace her broken tv. And her washing machine is broken and a radiator. She claimed to have gotten a little part time job as she was bored at home all the time - I believe it’s more a case of she needed the money! I don’t think the FM thing is anyway near as money making as it once was for her.

Reactions: 4
I think her narratives are very much stretching the truth. For example back in her hay day with that perfume stuff she sells she was driving a Range Rover, big house, money no object. Making thousands a month in commission and not having to work. Fast forward to now - granted she’s single and covering a mortgage on her own. But her expendable cash seems to have diminished considerably especially judging from her stories today where she can’t afford to replace her broken tv. And her washing machine is broken and a radiator. She claimed to have gotten a little part time job as she was bored at home all the time - I believe it’s more a case of she needed the money! I don’t think the FM thing is anyway near as money making as it once was for her.
I would imagine the “job” enabled her to claim benefits too. She only works a couple of days a week I think. I presume her ex husband was the earner in the relationship.

Reactions: 1