Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnant? She wants sterilising! How do you adopt a child, rip them from everything they have ever known, remove their identity give them up and have an extra child? God she’s vile
Not to mention taping their thumbs so they can’t self soothe themselves..

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think she only did that to H because of his teeth and let her own children do it cos it was cute

• Wow
  • Sad
If she is pregnant, I can only imagine how pissed she is that she’s missing out on all the freebies, paid sponsorships, and follower growth that come with pregnancy lol

Reactions: 6
bleeping HELL. The dad challenge podcast just said she’s pregnant and reckons she’s making a comeback to YouTube!

He also says that the lady that H is now with regularly posts his picture on their Instagram. This poor child.
DCP's video came up while I was searching for a video about another YTer. After he mentioned H, I had a quick scroll through the comments section. I found some pertinent information Josh conveniently left out. I've attached screenshots.

I see no wrong doing on H's mother's part. Stalking her on IG and telling her what she should and should not post on her private account on the other hand, is very problematic. He needs to stay in his own lane and leave her alone. She's not an influenza profiting off her kids. She's doing things the right way.

There has been some unflattering information released about Josh within the last 2-3 months, that shed some light on what kind of person he is. Although I may agree with his stance on family vloggers, I don't care for him or how he conducts himself. He has an inflated ego, serious control issues, and loves the sound of his own voice. I also draw the line at supporting content creators that intentionally try to doxx people just because their egos were bruised or because someone disagrees with you. That actually happed to someone on this board. An awful ex-YTer by the name of Rebecca Meldrum went on her IG and released personal information about a tattler that lived in her area. I refuse to support someone like that no matter how much I agree with their stance on issues.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is there any updates on this family? I have heard rumours that they have divorced or they are still together and she was pregnant again

• Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping HELL. The dad challenge podcast just said she’s pregnant and reckons she’s making a comeback to YouTube!

He also says that the lady that H is now with regularly posts his picture on their Instagram. This poor child.
What video does he say she is pregnant in?

I’ve got to be honest, I’m so curious what the family is up to now. I assume Jim still has his Stauffer Garage channel, but did he end up having to go back to work without Myka’s income? He had only recently left his engineering job when all this went down.

I hope the kids are all doing well, and I really hope Huxley is getting the care he needs. I’m very glad Myka hasn’t tried to make a public comeback. In her last IG post (June 2020), she said she hopes to share more of her side of the story soon. Seems like she decided against that, definitely for the best!

I am glad that she didn’t make a comeback too, the last time I checked the Stauffers garage YouTube was still going. I feel sorry for their own children who will probably get picked on and school.

Thoughts? I’ve just recently come across this family so don’t know much about them other than they adopted a little boy from China in 2017 and have now gave up on him based on his additional needs.
She’s absolute trash! I used to watch her saw the adoption of Huxley and knew it was pretty much for the cameras, she sickens me to the core for what she did or rather THEY did if you’ve adopted a child they ARE YOURS good and bad times anything that comes with that you shouldn’t just feel you can return them or sell them
On Willy nilly! Anyway yeah she sickens me lol x

Reactions: 3
I used to follow them. Very churchy. Too adopted children, tried several times for IVF and finally had a baby girl. Who needed a heart operation I believe. Why what have I missed? What's the Goss?
Their trying for anothe IVF but had a fail. Their all about the thumbnail CLICKBAIT these days . Religion my foot filmed the one little girl gutting her finger really bad . But the camera was in her face at the ER. Never miss a scoop. All about the money. Money money

I am glad that she didn’t make a comeback too, the last time I checked the Stauffers garage YouTube was still going. I feel sorry for their own children who will probably get picked on and school.
I hate that woman. I saw right through her treating the little Chinese’s boy like she did. She cared about her appearance on camera more than the way she treated the kiddos as she used to call em. Cruel Narsarsistic greedy pair.

• Wow
I don’t know if any of you actually followed Myka before the disaster, I did for a little while (I was interested in their adoption process) but stopped after I just couldn’t take how fake she was.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure Brittany Vasseur is referencing Myka in her most recent video when asked if she ever had beef with another influencer (starting 6:55). I remember being disappointed that Brittany was doing giveaways with Myka & co. because I love Brittany’s content and didn’t like Myka.

She doesn’t say who it is but says:
-They talked on the phone (Brittany had previously mentioned talking to Myka on the one at one point)
-Influencer convinced her to sign with the manager she was using, but lied to Brittany about what brand deals she got, how much money she was making, etc. and didn’t tell her that she got a huge signing bonus for convincing Brittany to sign with them
-Says she was able to get out of the contract just before her daughter was born (August 2020) which lines up timeline-wise IMO since I think they were friendly shortly in early 2020
-Says that said influencer is no longer on the internet and true colors eventually will come out

Sounds a lot like Myka to me, glad Brittany was able to get out of that situation

Reactions: 1
I did watching the stauffer family channel before they got H and I didnt notice anything weird until the start of the controversy that is when I noticed things like they let the eldest suck her thumb but they wouldnt let H suck his thumb even going as far as putting tape around his thumb. The video that really broke my heart was when Myka put him on time out just because he was asking for a snack and he was still signing for a snack as he was sobbing on the step.

• Sad
I was just browsing on Reddit and it was discussing the Stauffers. Apparently H has been formally adopted and looks to be in a lovely supportive family now. His new family are posting him online on Instagram and his new adoptive mum is a special Ed teacher. He’s got brothers with additional needs too. One of them is also Chinese and they recently celebrated Lunar New Year. It looks like he’s absolutely loved to bits.

I’m so thrilled he’s found a home that loves him for him and supports his additional needs. There’s no one that deserves it more given what he had been through previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was just browsing on Reddit and it was discussing the Stauffers. Apparently H has been formally adopted and looks to be in a lovely supportive family now. His new family are posting him online on Instagram and his new adoptive mum is a special Ed teacher. He’s got brothers with additional needs too. One of them is also Chinese and they recently celebrated Lunar New Year. It looks like he’s absolutely loved to bits.

I’m so thrilled he’s found a home that loves him for him and supports his additional needs. There’s no one that deserves it more given what he had been through previously.
I’m so happy to hear this!! ❤

• Heart
So that is so sweet, I dont believe that H has aggressive bone in his body and would never hurt another person, the only reason he would have behaved like is that his special needs wasnt being made plus Myka and James turned their back on him when they had the new baby

Reactions: 6
I’m so happy to hear this!! ❤
Honestly my heart burst with joy for him. He looks so happy and loved. He even has a new name now too!
---

So that is so sweet, I dont believe that H has aggressive bone in his body and would never hurt another person, the only reason he would have behaved like is that his special needs wasnt being made plus Myka and James turned their back on him when they had the new baby
They were woefully underprepared and never should have been allowed to adopt him.

I dont think the adopting agency lied to them about his learning disabilities, I think the Stauffers ignored that information and thought they could bring him up as a normal child.

Reactions: 7
I dont think the adopting agency lied to them about his learning disabilities, I think the Stauffers ignored that information and thought they could bring him up as a normal child.
The adopting agency didn’t lie to them. According to this article, the Stauffers specifically chose from the Special Focus program, in which the children usually have more challenging conditions. Poor H was down as having had a stroke in Utero.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they thought that they could just heal him from his conditions given how religious they purported to be.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if the rumour is true about Myka being pregnant after having Onyx and getting rid of H if she was pregnant again?