Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Huxley was a danger to the other children? If he had been hurting them, her and James weren’t very concerned about the effect it had on her children as they buggered off to Bali on holiday. Don’t know if Huxley had already left by the time of their trip but who the hell would leave their other kids ( minus the baby) and go on a luxury trip if they’d all been traumatised by Huxleys behaviour??
This couple is so full of bullshit. Huxley was just too difficult so they had him removed. Although traumatic for Huxley he’s probably better off away from this narcissistic lazy ass excuse for parents.
H was still there the night before they left for Bali, but she said they had people flying in to stay in their house when they were away, I suspect this was the “new mommy” for H to help him transition before he took him away from the only family he likely remembered being he was just 28 months old when they adopted him from China. Which makes the not knowing his diagnosis worse as it’s very rare that children under 3 will have a ASD diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dated an American, thought I was gonna live the American white picket fence dream. The area where he lived had a club house, pool, gym, community events... But once I got to know the other mums... Everyone kept up stepford wife appearances. No one swore, or said things like, I could murder my fecking kids today's, I need to get blocked lol. That would have been so trashy. My wee boy has a few special needs. He might tell you to duck off or throw things, my kids sometimes kick the tit out of each other! But to those women that is absolutely disgusting behaviour. Myka would be that type of woman. Hence why I broke it off and didn't move. These type of people act so saintly and picture perfect. They actually turn me. Elena in little fires everywhere. The wee boy thumped the others, no big deal. Will toughen them up. He's from an orphanage ffs. What does she expect? And that therapy she sent him too is sooo controversial. The child couldn't speak English, he was a toddler and prob delayed so maybe 1 to 2 years behind and was spending 30 hrs a week in therapy?? Plus I watched her nightly baby routine... Wtaf... He goes on for hours. How the hell could you rear 3 other kids. Not possible. No excuse, she's such a selfish, narcissistic twit along with him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They adopted him after being told he had a brain tumour, and when it turned out he didn't and that he wouldn't die and would have to live with them for the rest of their lives, they got rid of him. She just wanted him for the money. Watch this video, she says so herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Heard about this because of Tom Harlocks video. The clips he added of her mocking him for having a meltdown. Him saying that they put him to bed hours before their biological children so they could have mom and dad time sickened me. They are scum "parents" and it's disgusting that they said nobody told them what they were in for when they said before that multiple professionals advised them against adopting him.

It's disgusting how unprepared and unwilling they were with him. But his "new forever home" (disgusting) does seem much better.
His "new" mom is teaching him sign language and he can say a few words now. I bet his "new" mom doesn't mock her disabled autistic baby for having a meltdown.

I said disgusting too much but I have no other word for these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just recently found about this cow as it was a suggested vid from the right opinion! I’m actually shocked and distraught at how she has just disposed of this child. She has ripped him from his own country, removed his nationality and heritage, allowed him to become dependent and form and attachment with them and then binned him. You don’t rehome a child FFS. You rehome an animal. She is trash and honestly I can’t bear to watch her at all she’s vile. And Fake, that vile fake voice.

Reactions: 17
What I find weird is that she has been righty cancelled but James still has the cheek to promote his detailing business via the Stauffer Garage YouTube channel. Both were responsible for H so surely both should be cancelled.

I wonder how H is doing. Poor little guy.

Reactions: 18
I am surprised that anyone uses James's car business after what they did, I hope that H is happy in his new home after all the stuff that his supposed "family" did to him.

Reactions: 7
Hi all, do any of you watch Phil and Alex (Love Multiplies/The Congellieres)? I'm missing their threads on YTMD which is no longer in action but don't seem to be able to start a new one on here!
So much to discuss...

Reactions: 2
I used to follow them. Very churchy. Too adopted children, tried several times for IVF and finally had a baby girl. Who needed a heart operation I believe. Why what have I missed? What's the Goss?

Reactions: 1
I used to follow them. Very churchy. Too adopted children, tried several times for IVF and finally had a baby girl. Who needed a heart operation I believe. Why what have I missed? What's the Goss?
They gave their adopted son away

I still dont understand that they had another baby after getting H when they should have been concentrating on H's special needs, the last video I saw of H he was a lovely little boy and he was really starting to speak English.

Reactions: 6
I still dont understand that they had another baby after getting H when they should have been concentrating on H's special needs, the last video I saw of H he was a lovely little boy and he was really starting to speak English.
I don’t think Myka bonded with H at all. The video where they collect him, H clearly attached himself to James and I don’t think Myka liked that. She wanted the focus on her selfishly and to be the so-called white knight to H rescuing him from an orphanage. When that didn’t happen, the next plan to get viewers was to have another kid.

Poor little H. The orphanage would have found him a better home than the one he ended up in halfway across the world, with a new family who didn’t understand his culture, language and complex needs. His foster carers clearly cared for him. I often think of him and hope he is doing well. He just needed a little love and care (not to mention privacy!) and for those around him to support him at his level.

Reactions: 8
Ya I believe they didnt mention anything about his culture and they stopped him from speaking his native language.

bleeping HELL. The dad challenge podcast just said she’s pregnant and reckons she’s making a comeback to YouTube!

He also says that the lady that H is now with regularly posts his picture on their Instagram. This poor child.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I saw that. I am shocked. It will be interesting to see going forward.
I do feel sorry for Huxley though and her other kids. Sounds like she is just a money grabber rather than a mum

Reactions: 6
I really hope she doesn’t try to come back to YT. If she is pregnant I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and delivery, but please I hope she stays away from YT and Insta.

I really hope she doesn’t try to come back to YT. If she is pregnant I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and delivery, but please I hope she stays away from YT and Insta.
Pregnant? She wants sterilising! How do you adopt a child, rip them from everything they have ever known, remove their identity give them up and have an extra child? God she’s vile

• Angry