Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a little unfair. My baby is the same age and yes we play, we do youtube baby classes, she has discovery boxes... but I also still need to do the washing, prepare lunch and tea, make her food for weaning and clean up afterwards, keep the kitchen clean, sterilise bottles etc. I don’t think you can criticise her for needing to keep her household functioning!
It seems she does none of those things from that post though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I too have a baby the same age but we play, read, go out for walks to the park and my house is still functioning because I do it whilst he naps if I don’t want to rest myself.

Reactions: 1
It seems she does none of those things from that post though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I too have a baby the same age but we play, read, go out for walks to the park and my house is still functioning because I do it whilst he naps if I don’t want to rest myself.
This is what I meant! I don’t know if my post came off a bit too harsh, it just seems to me from her post that her main priority is the house and not the baby.

maybe if she just took some time off trying to have everything Instagram perfect, she could just enjoy spending time / playing / entertaining him and she wouldn’t be questioning whether or not he’s bored

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand how she doesn’t have time to ‘play’ with her son- she isn’t working and how much really needs to be done around the house everyday

Having had a baby during the 1st lockdown with no help at all and moved house again with no help I just prioritise the baby over cleaning/cooking/generally everything or just plan my day/week accordingly and batch cook when my OH isn’t working or evenings 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t have “time” to play with the baby but had time to make stupid reels. Ok Claire. Ok.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t have “time” to play with the baby but had time to make stupid reels. Ok Claire. Ok.
I thought the same thing.
I don’t really understand what she’s doing that means she can’t play with her baby for longer than 20 minutes, how dirty can her house get if she’s doing it all day everyday?

Reactions: 3
This is exactly what I was saying. I just don’t know what she spends her time doing all day her house isn’t massive? Maybe her husband does absolutely nothing around the house

She clearly can’t stand being a mum. The last post she did slagging her husband as he dared to be in the garage instead of entertaining the baby. Her face was pure venom

She clearly can’t stand being a mum. The last post she did slagging her husband as he dared to be in the garage instead of entertaining the baby. Her face was pure venom
It’s a shame, the baby didn’t ask to be born.

Reactions: 1
I found the clips of her playing with Idris today quite an uncomfortable watch. Who plays with their baby in almost silence? Maybe it's just me but where's her laughter... The big raspberries on his little belly when he falls back...😕

Reactions: 6
I found the clips of her playing with Idris today quite an uncomfortable watch. Who plays with their baby in almost silence? Maybe it's just me but where's her laughter... The big raspberries on his little belly when he falls back...😕
Me too. I wonder if she’s just self conscious for Instagram or if she’s like that with him all of the time?

I do think she must be still suffering from some sort of PND because all she seems to do is moan about her baby etc. Sad if she is :/

Omg I unfollowed her last year as I was also pregnant and the amount of gifted stuff she was taking for granted really got to me! She was so smug about it all

Just seen the post about not being able to entertain the baby... what about all the #gifted toys I’m sure you’re hoarding

Also the story about the pram and recommendations for a stroller... she doesn’t want recommendations she wants more free tit just google pushchairs why beg when you can clearly afford it. The amount of waste these influencers create from all these products sickens me how can one child need so much all he wants is love

Reactions: 7
they were uncomfortable. My little one doesnthe same game, throwing herself back on the bed, and I laugh or giggle, say ‘oh you cheeky monkey’ or go ‘woooooo you little risk taker’ and be animated. Hearing her voice so fed up and lacking in energy simply saying ‘do you want helping up’ was quite concerning. She posted it so she obviously thought it was a positive interaction with her son too! It made me worry about herto be honest. I hope she is getting some mental health support. Becoming a first time mother, even more so in a global pandemic, can be extremely challenging on your mental health.

Single most boring Q&A I’ve ever seen. An answer an hour it seems... seems like she literally gets zero engagement

She’s such a cheeky witch. Didn’t buy the baby bjorn bouncer and bought the Aldi version but will gladly put an AFF link so she makes some dolla. What a prick! She’s so sneaky with these aff links

Reactions: 5
How has she got so many followers? She's a right miserable cow with no personality at all! Hates any criticism doesn't she. I've unfollowed her. My dogs farts have more personality than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9