Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

miss popular has two threads 😂 #jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her stories brought me here today, she said she put a message on but it was deleted? Anyone know what it said? Recon it was this thread rather than the other one, the other thread hasn’t said much recently until today

If anyone has the patience or time. Seriously scroll through, the amount of people that have asked about her sons bedroom colour and NOT ONE REPLY, pure ignorant.

I came across her Instagram through tattle. I don’t understand why she has so many followers (did she buy them?)

yes her home is nice.... but it’s all gifted. Every post is ad ad gifted gifted. 😒

I don’t have sympathy for accounts that shove a camera in their child’s face all the time. Make money from said child then moan when people have an opinion on it. If you don’t like the opinion don’t come looking for it. 🙄

stay in your own Lane. Oh, and let someone else have your old insta handle you witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I liked her account for her home content. I still like her account with her honesty. I have 4 children. All girls. Yes gender disappointment is real. I went through post natal depression with my 4th, i just couldn't form a bond. Ofcourse i'm grateful for healthy daughters, but i never knew how much not having a son would bother me. Claire is going through her own journey.

I’m surprised she’s bothered posting about this thread. I’d have never thought to look for her on here if she’d not said about it!

I do think gender disappointment is a thing and don’t judge her for that. But she does seem to be struggling with motherhood and her relationship seems very strange. Also her house is too brown for my liking compared to other home accounts.
Her house is so bland, boring, brown, all the bedroom furniture is like caravan furniture, the 90s kitchen table... it’s like a granny decorated it. I have NO idea how she has so many followers!

• Haha
I’m sure someone posted that she posted on the other thread username beginning with m.... 👋

Reactions: 1
I think it was that when she put a screenshot of tattle on insta you could see she was logged in with a username starting with m.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I can’t get over this post!!

my baby is 1 month younger than hers and guess what? My house is a tip 90% of the time! Because I spend my days playing with and entertaining my baby rather than getting jobs done. Isn’t that what we are supposed to be doing?
I understand Covid has prevented us from doing a lot of things, but you can entertain your baby at home instead of just moving them round while you do jobs :/

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I can’t get over this post!!

my baby is 1 month younger than hers and guess what? My house is a tip 90% of the time! Because I spend my days playing with and entertaining my baby rather than getting jobs done. Isn’t that what we are supposed to be doing?
I understand Covid has prevented us from doing a lot of things, but you can entertain your baby at home instead of just moving them round while you do jobs :/
I think that’s a little unfair. My baby is the same age and yes we play, we do youtube baby classes, she has discovery boxes... but I also still need to do the washing, prepare lunch and tea, make her food for weaning and clean up afterwards, keep the kitchen clean, sterilise bottles etc. I don’t think you can criticise her for needing to keep her household functioning!