Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reels of her twin babies naked in the bath has thankfully been taken down from instagram! So do we think misery guts has been reading here or someone reported it? Huge safeguarding issue 🤔
She’ll have read here, she’ll probably address it at some point in some nasty whining post.

Reactions: 1
The reels of her twin babies naked in the bath has thankfully been taken down from instagram! So do we think misery guts has been reading here or someone reported it? Huge safeguarding issue 🤔
It’s still there 😩 I can still see it on her grid!

I find it funny she doesn’t show idris as she doesn’t want him noticed in public but shows the twins in every form! Surely the twins will be more obvious to spot in public…..she clearly thought the twins will want her more money

I find it funny she doesn’t show idris as she doesn’t want him noticed in public but shows the twins in every form! Surely the twins will be more obvious to spot in public…..she clearly thought the twins will want her more money
This has always been the case with her. Instagram should take down the video but she wont. As far as she’s concerned any publicity is good publicity. I don’t understand how someone can be so naive to think that videos like that won’t end up in the wrong hands.

Who believes Claire when she says she’d rather have sleepy baby cuddles than a bit of pamper time kid free and that she’s not totally bitter that a poorly baby has spoiled it for her?

Reactions: 4
Who believes Claire when she says she’d rather have sleepy baby cuddles than a bit of pamper time kid free and that she’s not totally bitter that a poorly baby has spoiled it for her?
She’s secretly seething!! I’m surprised she’s not moaned about it she normally does.

Reactions: 2
She sounds so ungrateful that she was seen in hospital, her baby had a thorough check over and been given something to help! She should be praising the NHS and not commenting that the GP could have helped.

Reactions: 1