Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine over 500 people replied to say they feel the same either. I also think she’s asking for recommendations for a family holiday in the hopes of being gifted one (I really hope she’s not gifted one because she’s the most undeserving person ever)

Reactions: 7
Says she likes to share the ups and downs… Seems to me like she only shares the downs 🙄 She never has anything positive to say about the kids.

Reactions: 4
Have I woken up in a parallel universe or is this the same Claire who moans constantly about her kids, and can’t even pick the twins up at the same time? Now she’s making out she’s mother bloody Teressa. Also Claire, it’s You’re not your ☺

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Have I woken up in a parallel universe or is this the same Claire who moans constantly about her kids, and can’t even pick the twins up at the same time? Now she’s making out she’s mother bloody Teressa. Also Claire, it’s You’re not your ☺
Is this the same Claire who openly admitted that she can’t soothe a crying baby when she’s breastfeeding the other?

Reactions: 4
She tells a few lies does our Tattler Claire!
Be great if you popped your head back on this thread Claire, we all need a laugh after being subjected to your whinging, negative, ungrateful bleating

Reactions: 1
So dramatic. Also, how on earth did Idris get down the stairs to follow her to the kitchen?! Do they not have baby gates/doors where the stairs or his bedroom is? So unsafe. If he fell climbing up the stairs then imagine if he fell from the top going down them alone!

So dramatic. Also, how on earth did Idris get down the stairs to follow her to the kitchen?! Do they not have baby gates/doors where the stairs or his bedroom is? So unsafe. If he fell climbing up the stairs then imagine if he fell from the top going down them alone!
To be fair, my (now) 3 year old mastered how to open a baby gate fairly early. Some sort of crazy Houdini child.So they became pretty pointless. We just had to teach him to hold on whilst going up and down, always put 2 feet on a step at a time and to just always take his time.

Reactions: 2
Moans that her children don't sleep and need to be on her to sleep to settle. Then does a reel giving her self soothe tips. So one way or another she is lying!

Reactions: 2
Is she after a gifted holiday now too 🤔
Of course she is, always on the beg is Tattler Claire
Begging not a good example towards Idris the now hidden child who has pretty much served his purpose (in Tattler Claire’s eyes) and is now hidden and redundant