Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s never pleased is she

always moaning about her poor children’s behaviour, gets paid a compliment on how well behaved they are yet feels offended!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
she’s never pleased is she

always moaning about her poor children’s behaviour, gets paid a compliment on how well behaved they are yet feels offended!
Yes I was going to say the same!! Why would you be offended by someone commenting how well behaved they've been

Reactions: 4
It must be so draining to live with her, she’s the biggest joy sucker going! I feel drained just seeing her stories 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s so negative! The latest reel about how she thought Mother’s Day would look vs reality… did she think her 3 year old and her 2 baby twins would empty the dishwasher for her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s so negative! The latest reel about how she thought Mother’s Day would look vs reality… did she think her 3 year old and her 2 baby twins would empty the dishwasher for her or something?
I actually thought this was a massive dig at her poor suffering husband. She finally said that he’d done bedtime, but it felt very passive aggressive. He goes to work so you can sit on your arse all day.

Reactions: 3
The poll shocked me! Seeing if others wanted to spend Mother's Day alone. To me Mother's day is a day to enjoy my child and appreciate how lucky I am to have them and not to spend it by myself!

Reactions: 2
Who’s put a penny in Claire? Seems she’s read here again given her rant over on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Claire should take a leaf out of her own book and ‘simply scroll on’ if she doesn’t like what she sees.

Loved the comparison of her two favourite kids too, left poor Ada and her unforgiving looks out of that.

I’m just so irritated. TTC with no joy, now wondering if it it early menopause and the likes of this witch as well as another (take a look at siobhsavs all she does it moan about her kids on her stories.)
I am well and truly done with them both.

• Heart
Bloody bottle washer is £300!! So relatable 😂🙄 I mean it’s not exactly difficult washing bottles is it really and i thought she breastfed most of the time anyway 🤷‍♀️ hate these companies that give the most undeserving people stuff!

Reactions: 2
She always seems to have some form of stomach bug. I know she is celiac but doesn't follow the correct diet. I wonder if she would have less stomach issues of she actually followed it properly

WTF an aff link for her child's excema cream. There are no bounds with this woman, completely taking advantage off vulnerable parents who would try anything and click on the link.

WTF an aff link for her child's excema cream. There are no bounds with this woman, completely taking advantage off vulnerable parents who would try anything and click on the link.
She linked some make up yesterday, I’ve never seen her with a scrap of make up on! She’s the plainest looking person ever, def should have been called Jane.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the cream is please?? My little one is suffering but I don’t want to click her link xx

Does anyone know what the cream is please?? My little one is suffering but I don’t want to click her link xx
Avenno. What creams have you tried so far. My little boy has suffered with severe excema since a few months old. Epaderm cream works for us then epaderm ointment for the really dry areas. Not sure if you have tried these 😀

Reactions: 1