Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her post the other day when her baby was playing with a blanket or something and she said ‘all the garish toys and he plays with that’

Garish? Like his bright coloured toys are an inconvenience in her bland and extremely average home, poor kid, she seems like a barrel of laughs that one 🥴

Reactions: 1
Seems that people are seeing through her bull tit or the bots are being removed, she's losing around 1500 followers every month. The radio silence interrupted to bring you another #AD or beg post it's so boring.
Did she change her user name? I can’t search for myfirsthomebyClaire - maybe I’m blocked but I’m not sure why as I don’t engage with anything on her page

Her story today, suggesting they’re all from her sharing a reel 😂
I had to come straight off it before I correct her *new* followers comment to *bought* followers... also, if you go down her followers list 👀 either bots or not from the uk with zero posts

Reactions: 1
Moaning yesterday that her gifted shutters aren’t dark enough for her sons room!? Probably because shutters aren’t designed for kids rooms! Get him so proper curtains or a black out blind!!

Reactions: 4
Can’t help but find she’s trying too hard with this “my house isn’t perfect and it’s ok” thing!

Reactions: 3
I've just searched on here for her now as it seems like she's had a bit of a meltdown recently? She doesn't seem to know what she wants the identity of her page to be? Her posts now are the polar opposite of her carefully posed/curated previous posts!

Actually a bit worried about her to be honest, she doesn't seem happy and I don't know if being more 'open' and 'honest' on her page will help her in the way she thinks it will.

Last edited:
I think she just needs to come off Instagram and enjoy her life with her son. All these instagrammers are always after validation. She’s now trying to be an Instagram mum but if she wasn’t on there so much maybe she would have more time to relax when baby was asleep instead of checking Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I know! Read her stories it’s just her banging on about how she doesn’t want anymore kids as she can’t cope because her pregnancy was so tough bla bla bla!!

• Wow