Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avenno. What creams have you tried so far. My little boy has suffered with severe excema since a few months old. Epaderm cream works for us then epaderm ointment for the really dry areas. Not sure if you have tried these 😀
Yes epaderm for my baby is the only thing that works. The ointment is great can be used as a body cream and a bath wash.

Avenno. What creams have you tried so far. My little boy has suffered with severe excema since a few months old. Epaderm cream works for us then epaderm ointment for the really dry areas. Not sure if you have tried these 😀
Thanks ☺
We’ve tried epimax and epimax ointment, not sure if that’s the same thing? Also Aproderm x

Now promoting vitamins for under 1 year olds when the bottle clearly states ‘not suitable’. Also giving vitamin c on top of vitamins that already give 100% dosage is so so dangerous

so people have given her advice on vitamins and she Doesn't share the product she Aff links it. What a scummer.

Reactions: 1
I dislike her always using aff links without even saying what the product is so annoying

but I think this vitamin is sambucol but I’m not 100% sure

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! To go on social media and tell thousands of people your BABY is doing your nut in? I honestly have no words for her. She’s trying to act relatable - not sure she’s going about it the right way 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness! To go on social media and tell thousands of people your BABY is doing your nut in? I honestly have no words for her. She’s trying to act relatable - not sure she’s going about it the right way 😳
Wow. That is all I have to say.

Reactions: 5
Admitting you yelled near your child to shut them up…A horrific thing to declare as ‘normal’. If anyone thinks this is normal, please speak to your GP ASAP because it absolutely isn’t.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for those poor babies 🥺 Claire please seek help. It's worrying that she's happy to admit she's lost her temper and shouted at them in close proximity on a public platform... god knows what may be happening behind closed doors.

They are babies for goodness sake does she think they will suddenly stop crying if she screams in their faces. I'm really concerned for their saftey

Reactions: 6
Admitting they’re doing your head in, fine, kids do your head in, but screaming shut up at babies (or children, or anyone!!) isn’t normal and I’d imagine would make them worse, she might startle them initially, so they stop, but then they’ll prob carry on louder and for longer.

She’s trying to justify her reasons, but I agree with others, it isn’t normal. Make sure they are safe then leave the room to get yourself together. No wonder Idris went through a stage of hating her.

Reactions: 3
i genuinely can’t understand why she always overshares on her stories? she really really needs to speak to someone, it seems like she’s constantly moaning about her kids and always in a bad mood

Reactions: 4
IMG_6941.jpeg

Claire instead of sharing this to instagram to up engagement, maybe you should seek professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Utter scum bag. I would love to have a child & can’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
On the beg for a stroller now! Also, she marked the post as add/af does that mean she was gifted the holiday? Or already gifted a stroller?

On the beg for a stroller now! Also, she marked the post as add/af does that mean she was gifted the holiday? Or already gifted a stroller?
I think it means she will get money if you click on either of the two links she's put up.

Reactions: 1
If she isn’t moaning she is attention seeking… I feel like everything she does is for an agenda to get something free from it.

Reactions: 6