Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
No bedrooms left for the other poor grandchildren to stay in. I feel so bad for them that Lisa monopolizes their grandparents. Way back at the beginning of her page, the 2 nieces were always sleeping over at the grandparents but all that is stopped now.

Reactions: 10

GPRena

Exactly. Sharing photos of a computer screen just screams lazy & unprofessional
---
Nearly 2 years a mother & still sharing bump pics. Nobody cares
I said it before and I’ll say it again,she is a pure simpleton. Those certificates🤦🏻‍♀️ pull the other one Lisa for gods sake. This is actually scary,out to take parents money and tell them god only knows what ( it’s not correct advise anyway, that’s for sure) Lisa,please stop,you cannot give advice on 0-5 month old babies! You shouldn’t even be giving advise on older children either for that matter or giving tip and tricks and recommending dangerous products.

Last edited:

davo2001

Screenshot_20230713-115249.jpg

The big angry head on her.
And literally out of breath from walking around the park 😤

• Haha
  • Sick

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So the Zoom call had to be rescheduled because she couldn'tget it up and running, she's taking money from people for calls in her car......have you ever come across someone so unprofessional. Everything with her is a shit-show

Mummamare

Chatty Member
I think breast feeding is beautiful but I’m sorry her doing it makes me 🤢 mainly her face peering at the camera! As for the milking post🤢

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
Hmm, Ayda had a meltdown because she wasn’t dressed the same as Hazel? I know she has a few words but I don’t believe she’s at the stage that she can verbalise how she feels about her mums choice of clothes for them both.

captain birds eye

How in name of Jesus can they stand the racket from the white noise machine. I actually couldn’t listen to her story, it sounded like being scanned in the maternity hospital. Does she leave that on all night???? The poor parents. I know the house and it’s not massive believe me. That must drive the poor parents insane

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Calling ayda clumsy just cause she can’t walk across the frame and hazel can😡 fuck off you fat lump I’d like to see you do an obstacle course
Says the woman with all the grace of a JCB going over cobbles!!!
She’s 100% going to pass on her myriad of issues to those poor girls.

• Haha

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I hope she treats us to some footage of her heading off to her 55th wedding of the year tomorrow. The make up and hair sweating to her forehead. The pee pee hole wansie under the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Darkside

Tis all go lads
Eh you make your kids sleep 23 hours a day and you make phonecalls for a living gimme a break.

davo2001

"self settle", also known as "cry it out" also known as being a cunt of a parent.

A1 Lisa.

Screenshot_20230703-154627.jpg

Ellegee

VIP Member
First day off creche. A morning in front of the tv, followed by a nap & she’s already had to take one out alone because she’s struggling 🙄

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
€40 a lesson!! Per child I presume?? Not within the reach of too many parents single or otherwise!!

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
No engagement with people disagreeing with the pitch black room reel. Clearly she entirely lacks the critical thinking skills to have any kind of conversation about it (and also because she’s wrong).

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Ah world breastfeeding week upon us again. All the huns will have pics of their baps out in the name of self breastfeeding promotion. Brace yourselves!

nasa5

VIP Member
Hazel as usual zombie like staring at the tv, the same tv Lisa tells us they never watch 🤣