My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against the mother as she was very good to agree to filming the items when she has 2 toddlers to mind (and probably very worried about her daughter to be fair), but I wouldn't be too happy if I owned the brand with that effort. Hope the mother turns off the white noise machine to give their heada peace, and see how they girls actually get on... definitely a life lesson in there somewhere

Reactions: 9
Bless poor pippa having to do the undeclared ad for Lisa 😂 she tried!
Surely the last thing on your mind while waiting for surgery is to post that 😂

I see she has a bed….it’ll be like one of her hotel stays with breakfast in bed!

Reactions: 10
Bless poor pippa having to do the undeclared ad for Lisa 😂 she tried!
Surely the last thing on your mind while waiting for surgery is to post that 😂

I see she has a bed….it’ll be like one of her hotel stays with breakfast in bed!
Sure she has an op Tomo she will be nil by mouth for the anesthetic! Be like boot camp for pipsi withdrawals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure she has an op Tomo she will be nil by mouth for the anesthetic! Be like boot camp for pipsi withdrawals
She’ll be unbearable when she gets back home & can’t comfort eat & drink Pepsi. I can’t cope with the hospital updates. She mustn’t have a single person that she can be messaging to keep her occupied.
I always have a few things downloaded on Netflix/Disney on my phone in case of emergencies.

Reactions: 7
She'll be on after the cat wan gallbladder removal with a photo of her and the hospital toast. Tis fab. Just hits diffrent juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all fairness we should not be making fun of pippa! Bless her she tried but she's not the INSTA hun, we know she has had a shower!!!! Miracle x

Reactions: 8
I always listen to stories on silent as most have captions these days and I didn’t realise de mudder was talking until I saw it here. I’m absolutely mortified for the pair of them 🙈
---
Can’t see her following any advice. She thinks doctors exist to prescribe her way out of problems, not for her to be a factor in her own health in any way. Even the way she’s pushed the pregnancy as the cause - she has no concept that she could have contributed in some way.

Reactions: 6
I guarantee she will be back having a McDonalds before the end of the month. Probably disguised as taking the girls for a "Friday Treat".

Reactions: 11
I always listen to stories on silent as most have captions these days and I didn’t realise de mudder was talking until I saw it here. I’m absolutely mortified for the pair of them 🙈
---

Can’t see her following any advice. She thinks doctors exist to prescribe her way out of problems, not for her to be a factor in her own health in any way. Even the way she’s pushed the pregnancy as the cause - she has no concept that she could have contributed in some way.
Can’t wait for the stories, McDonalds, alone with the twins when she suddenly gets a dose of the back door trots because she’s eaten a big Mac with a large coke.

• Haha
Wonder where happens to people who have paid and are waiting for the miracle sleep solutions

Wonder where happens to people who have paid and are waiting for the miracle sleep solutions
Well, if she could do her work for kosykids without any issues then there’s no reason why she couldn’t keep up with emails & whatsapp. It would look really bad if she made such an effort for that by roping her mother in & then told her paying customers to wait.

Lisa is only in heaven lying back with the phone in hand. No kids probably makes up for the pipsi withdrawals, hopefully they have an iv of it for when she’s out 🙏 I do hope the kids sleep well for mudder but I really hope she undoes all of Lisa’s ‘sleep coaching’ on them. Lisa won’t know the meaning of gallbladder removal until she’s the shits in McDonald’s after the ‘weekly’ treat

Reactions: 7
Pity Kim wouldn't look up safe sleeping never mind sleep coaching. That' child doesn't need a pillow and whatever other tit she has in the cot with him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.