My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was Neils 40th last night, Donna has stories added of smugfest on her personal page. Of course her parents are in the background and her mother is up licking round his.
You really have to feel for Anita, I hope she hasn’t been cut off completely from her family and the friendship group she shared with Donna. The only hope is that she has good supportive links with her husband’s family.
Isn’t that Anita 2nd from right? It looks like her face. I doubt she would have blonde real hair, I really hope it’s not a wig which would make me think she is having treatment. Hope this is completely me clutching at straws!!
View attachment 1012326
defo not Anita.

Reactions: 3
Donna is really annoying me now hahaha I always thought she was so civil on insta stories for msc but from reading on here and hearing few things she is coming across so badly now 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is like the cat that’s got the cream…. It will end badly with Neil fact

Reactions: 7
Unless Anita has been the one to cut her family off? Just guessing, no idea……

Reactions: 2
Donna is really annoying me now hahaha I always thought she was so civil on insta stories for msc but from reading on here and hearing few things she is coming across so badly now 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is like the cat that’s got the cream…. It will end badly with Neil fact
To be fair I wouldn’t take the gift of him!! She’s mental if she thinks anyone would be jealous of being with him!! That video of them going to Milan and that creepy big hand of his is enough to turn me! 🤢

Reactions: 7
It was Anita's birthday on 21st Jan (Fri)...seems all the fam would rather celebrate Neil's birthday over hers. Quite sad really. Would be so interested to hear exactly what has happened.
Wonder if Donna got fed up of basically running MSC by herself for so long (obviously not Anita's fault while she went through treatment etc) but may have just thought I'm doing it all alone anyway so might aswell get all the rewards and really go out on my own.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s all so flash now; business class flights, constant trips, multiple Chanel, Cartier, Hermes stuff etc. I always had really liked Donna but it’s just getting a bit too showy and unrelatable ! Plus does she even work ?

Reactions: 8
So…I followed the msc page for ages and did wonder what happened cus I actually was looking their bauble hats lol…happened to be scrolling through tattle and ended up seeing this thread…took a nosy on Donnas insta and all I can say is WTAF…like what’s happened to her? At what point in the last 18months did she revert up her own hole?! 🙈

Reactions: 8
To be fair I wouldn’t take the gift of him!! She’s mental if she thinks anyone would be jealous of being with him!! That video of them going to Milan and that creepy big hand of his is enough to turn me! 🤢
Same, he gives me the skitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Without a doubt she’s pregnant. Ye can tell from the pics

I see they went to Milan to visit wedding venues 🙈…that’s all a bit quick!
If it’s anything like his first wedding it will be all flash and no class

Last edited:
How did u know the first was all flash ? Not meaning to round rude btw lol just really nosy 😝
Just the huge fuss that was made all over FB at the time. Flying all friends and family snd even the parish priest over to Boston. Then all the drama that the Boston bombings might ruin their wedding. Posed pictures and news articles about her putting her bouquet at the marathon finish line. Hundreds of tickets bought for the big baseball game. Hundreds of honeymoon shots. Even talk of their joint business before Donna original and then Donna 2.0 came along

• Wow
Just the huge fuss that was made all over FB at the time. Flying all friends and family snd even the parish priest over to Boston. Then all the drama that the Boston bombings might ruin their wedding. Posed pictures and news articles about her putting her bouquet at the marathon finish line. Hundreds of tickets bought for the big baseball game. Hundreds of honeymoon shots. Even talk of their joint business before Donna original and then Donna 2.0 came along
Ohh really ? I didn’t realise he had a bit of a name other than the crime stuff that was mentioned in the threads

Ohh really ? I didn’t realise he had a bit of a name other than the crime stuff that was mentioned in the threads
He’s always fancied himself as a hotshot and a player. Tries very hard to be “old money” and traditional but Google him and you’ll see his true character- suing Donna original for the dogs. Brought to court over misuse of army uniform and funding for Irelands Call

He’s always fancied himself as a hotshot and a player. Tries very hard to be “old money” and traditional but Google him and you’ll see his true character- suing Donna original for the dogs. Brought to court over misuse of army uniform and funding for Irelands Call
Ohh he sounds like such a catch. Wee bit gutted he’s of the market for the next 6 months 😂😂 sure he’ll get bored of her and properly go looking another Donna lol

Ohh he sounds like such a catch. Wee bit gutted he’s of the market for the next 6 months 😂😂 sure he’ll get bored of her and properly go looking another Donna lol
Anyone know her name ? Or am I pushing it now loli

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Anyone know her name ? Or am I pushing it now loli

Wifey number one

Original Donna

• Haha