My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def must be big fall out with Anita… everyone in the post celebrating but no Anita- it’s awful thinking they no longer speak after them
Being so close!

Reactions: 5
I noticed that her parents were in the Turks too. The whole family must be sidling up to the money and Anita frozen out. I think it’s a real shame. They always seemed such a close knit family.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Def must be big fall out with Anita… everyone in the post celebrating but no Anita- it’s awful thinking they no longer speak after them
Being so close!
Very sad. Would love to know what could have possibly happened to break up 2 sisters who were so close.

Reactions: 2
Very sad. Would love to know what could have possibly happened to break up 2 sisters who were so close.
I’d say Neil was the catalyst. There was a definite change in her personality when he came on the scene. She’s a total flash harry now, they look like a pair who wipe their arses with 20 quid notes.

Reactions: 6
I would love to know what happened between them, it’s such a shame as they seemed so close when they had the shops etc always on insta stories laughing and out at the weekends together etc. donna seems so different since she has been with Neil

Reactions: 1
I think Donna was always up her own arse and Anita was the nice 1 tbh. Anita worked her way through her cancer battle like a total champ and Donna was of with Neil. Anita probably went duck this I’m out. It’s so sad to see this really hope they haven’t fallen out taking a man over a sister is just a step to far. No ring or money is worth it

Reactions: 4
I don’t like the ring. It’s very big and clearly expensive but it just looks… dare I say it…. Tacky.

I always thought the bigger the better until I tried on engagement rings (yes, I picked my own. Wouldn’t trust anyone to buy me something so important 🤣). My fiancé was thrilled when I went for something half the budget because it suited me so much better than anything bigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised the MSC page with over 80k followers hasn’t been deleted or taken down…no posts since December 2020 would definitely deem it obsolete!!

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised the MSC page with over 80k followers hasn’t been deleted or taken down…no posts since December 2020 would definitely deem it obsolete!!
Someone on here previously mentioned that there was a court case pending between the sisters. Not sure how true this is.
Perhaps it’s about the business and the social media accounts linked to it may form part. I have heard in the past of joint or business social media accounts being valued and bought out by the remaining shareholder.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how Donna is making money, Sylkie doesn’t seem to be a huge business the way MSC was?

Donna is insufferable now. I used to love her and her lifestyle. There was always a bit of craic out of her but now her content is following him round the country spending his money

Reactions: 13
Donna is insufferable now. I used to love her and her lifestyle. There was always a bit of craic out of her but now her content is following him round the country spending his money
I know this is going sound awful but she looks so scruffy nowadays I can’t put my finger on it…. She never seems to brush her hair drives me stray 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s a kept woman now lol she’s a qualified speech therapist and believe me it’s not a easy job but I’d rather continue my job than follow any man around. Even that other brand she owns she doesn’t even promote it

Reactions: 3
You’ve hit the nail on the head. It’s all a bit flash, which screams new money and a love of spending it. It seems Sylkie is a sideline hobby. He comes across as a lot of hard work, I guess keeping him satisfied is a full time job, not sure an independent partner is something he’d be looking for.