My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on Donna's round up of the last 10 years her sister barely featured. Surely she should have :unsure:

Reactions: 6
The whole thing is just so bizarre…. Like literally her and Anita did absolutely everything together and were best mates as well as sisters, and now not even a mention of her!!

Reactions: 5
It’s really sad. I don’t know what happened in the family but hope there will be no regrets.

Reactions: 3
We have friends in common and I know the girls don't talk any more but not if there was a row or it happened gradually. Got the impression that Neil sold Donna a dream of what she could do if she had the business to herself.

We have friends in common and I know the girls don't talk any more but not if there was a row or it happened gradually. Got the impression that Neil sold Donna a dream of what she could do if she had the business to herself.
At first I thought maybe Anita took a step back after the treatment and cancer to rest and come back but I wasn’t expecting the 2 sisters to be divided. I think it’s obvious that this fella has had a hand in it all. Specially as these 2 were like each other’s shadow. Often seen them out with Anita and her husband and Donna was like a third wheel.
Really hope Donna is well after all she’s been through. I have a sister and couldn’t imagine life without her let alone taking a fella side over hers 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
I am very sad to hear the girls are not speaking. They had a wonderful bond. Anita always seemed much more grounded and kept Donna in check. I hope it’s not too late to repair their relationship.

I have got all the tea!!! So I went to get my hair did there this morning and now I don’t know how true this is but apparently it’s Donna taking Anita to court to take the business off her!! Like wtf!? How could you take your sister to court after she’s just had cancer!! That Donna one has lost the plot!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have got all the tea!!! So I went to get my hair did there this morning and now I don’t know how true this is but apparently it’s Donna taking Anita to court to take the business off her!! Like wtf!? How could you take your sister to court after she’s just had cancer!! That Donna one has lost the plot!
I wonder is that why she’s being quiet about Sylkie and also why the MSC insta pages are still there

Reactions: 2
That is shocking. She has lost the plot. She'll probably not even do anything with the business other than take it apart for scraps. Can you say any more?

Reactions: 4
would it be Neil that has planted this idea in Donna’s head?
how can the family - the mum, dad & sister - be so close with Donna if she is doing this?!
whatever has happened it is so sad.

Reactions: 8
would it be Neil that has planted this idea in Donna’s head?
how can the family - the mum, dad & sister - be so close with Donna if she is doing this?!
whatever has happened it is so sad.
Well all I can say is apparently a lot of people are taken in by flash Harry and think money is more important than family!!! Absolutely disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Definitely a big bust up… neils 40 birthday, the mum, dad and other sister there and no mention of Anita.. it’s really sad given they were so close!

Reactions: 7
Donna comes across like the cat that’s got the cream with Neil…. Very smug or something

What’s the story with Neil? Is he some hot shot business man or something- not sure what the attraction is.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t that Anita 2nd from right? It looks like her face. I doubt she would have blonde real hair, I really hope it’s not a wig which would make me think she is having treatment. Hope this is completely me clutching at straws!!
D7B5C231-A055-4AAC-ABEF-710B2ED22B1F.jpeg

Reactions: 1