My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wifey number one

Original Donna
Ur like a spy lol šŸ˜‚ love it šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜¹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always thought Donna & Anita had the life of Reilly. But this life Donna has now is so so so over the top. She is literally out every day / night. Is she working at all? The craic was great before. Now itā€™s just videos spanning the room of party after party after party. Canā€™t see how this life style is sustainable?!

Reactions: 9
I always thought Donna & Anita had the life of Reilly. But this life Donna has now is so so so over the top. She is literally out every day / night. Is she working at all? The craic was great before. Now itā€™s just videos spanning the room of party after party after party. Canā€™t see how this life style is sustainable?!
I see sheā€™s in Dublin..like sheā€™s just back from Milan lolā€¦I mean fair play to her but like no harm I hardly think the cash-flow is endless, she would need to settle herself lol šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I see sheā€™s in Dublin..like sheā€™s just back from Milan lolā€¦I mean fair play to her but like no harm I hardly think the cash-flow is endless, she would need to settle herself lol šŸ™ˆ
I love getting out and away but I always like to get back routine and work (only for a while lol)

Reactions: 3
Trust me the cash flow is endless. Her beau has millions from his various investments and businesses that heā€™ll tell anyone and everyone about. She thinks sheā€™s Lady of the Manor now with their huge house. Money canā€™t buy class. Or family. His sister has destroyed his familyā€™s name and now Donna has done the same for her family to Anita. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 11
Yikes, I had wondered what had happened and found this thread when I googled!, i loved watching Anitaā€™s wee stories, really donā€™t get this Donna one at all!
itā€™s really sad when families follow the money :( the ginger one seems to be a bit of a Flash Gordon!

Reactions: 6
Trust me the cash flow is endless. Her beau has millions from his various investments and businesses that heā€™ll tell anyone and everyone about. She thinks sheā€™s Lady of the Manor now with their huge house. Money canā€™t buy class. Or family. His sister has destroyed his familyā€™s name and now Donna has done the same for her family to Anita. They deserve each other.
Well if the relationship goes tits up then whatā€™s she gona do? Even if he isnā€™t talking shite about his wealth, at the end of the day itā€™s not hersā€¦the business she and Anita had did so well and gave them both a good lifestyle on their own terms, she dosnt seem to be building much financial security at the min in terms of running her business etc so she will be up tit creek if it dosnt work out šŸ™ˆ

Well if the relationship goes tits up then whatā€™s she gona do? Even if he isnā€™t talking shite about his wealth, at the end of the day itā€™s not hersā€¦the business she and Anita had did so well and gave them both a good lifestyle on their own terms, she dosnt seem to be building much financial security at the min in terms of running her business etc so she will be up tit creek if it dosnt work out šŸ™ˆ
sspecially if he has a prenup!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same, if I could afford a Porsche it defo wouldnā€™t be in that colour šŸ˜‚
Oh I havenā€™t seen it! What colour is it? Itā€™s not on her storiesā€¦.tho I see sheā€™s on her travels again šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Oh I havenā€™t seen it! What colour is it? Itā€™s not on her storiesā€¦.tho I see sheā€™s on her travels again šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
If you have Facebook check out SJ Davidsons Motors page, they have a photo up of her with itā€¦ itā€™s like a bright blue colour lol

Reactions: 1
If you have Facebook check out SJ Davidsons Motors page, they have a photo up of her with itā€¦ itā€™s like a bright blue colour lol
Lol šŸ˜ā€¦defo wouldnā€™t be my choice of colour šŸ™ˆā€¦prob all to be noticed, your not exactly going to miss that motor lol

Reactions: 4
Nawwww, deffo doesn't do it 4 me either!! She'll get attention alryt cus it's a rotten colour. šŸ¤® Different strokes 4 different folks šŸ™„

She just screams new money these days!!! Wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s away to New York for wedding dress shopping

Reactions: 6