My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jennifer Wrynn Sylkies only customer or the only one who posts Donna’s promotional Aliexpress freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s probably when they realised there was more money to be made on PPE
Don’t know what they traded under for that enterprise but I’m sure they made a pretty penny - became a family affair over lockdown.

Reactions: 1
1678958433006.png

Hmmmm too busy knocking around Cheltenham to file those accounts - Not like 2021/2022 might have seen the bulk of that PPE contract money................no wait!
---
1678958617943.png

And from July 2021 to June 2022 it seems Sylkie managed to loose 125 pounds but took on 80k in debt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Donna serious with this competition?!! Buying a £1000 Holland Cooper gift card to fob off as a prize just so people follow her! So embarrassing that you literally have to pay people to like you! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had another "competition" around the time of the wedding i think.

It screams desperation

Reactions: 3
Is Donna serious with this competition?!! Buying a £1000 Holland Cooper gift card to fob off as a prize just so people follow her! So embarrassing that you literally have to pay people to like you! 🫣
I would expect a nicer coat if I was parting with 1k.

Reactions: 3
Is Jennifer Wrynn Sylkies only customer or the only one who posts Donna’s promotional Aliexpress freebies?
She must be… 2 bunches of flowers sent to her today. Congratulations on her engagement. Ass licking… we’ll see plenty of Sylkie products on Jennifer now

Reactions: 4
1679493207565.png

So My Sisters Closet stopped filing accounts in 2020....who was running the show by then? Website is still active and operational.

Reactions: 5