My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that outfit she is wearing???? It’s like something you pulled from a bin liner!!!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Came here to talk about *that* outfit...
Yellow dress (one sleeve rolled up and one sleeve down?!)
Brown shoes 🫣
Grey (?!) Bag
Straw hat?!

Christ the night 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s that outfit she is wearing???? It’s like something you pulled from a bin liner!!!! 🙈🙈
Seems like an old Aliexpress number from the shop. Looked a sight alright. Neil must’ve been a bit tight with the PPE dough recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gotta love Donna's shameless camera pan over her new Kelly bag and a glimpse of her Dior shoes down at Powerscourt. Neil is def splashing the cash on this doll cause she ain't earning that kinda money herself...

Reactions: 11
Gotta love Donna's shameless camera pan over her new Kelly bag and a glimpse of her Dior shoes down at Powerscourt. Neil is def splashing the cash on this doll cause she ain't earning that kinda money herself...
That he is….he drove her down in the Lambo. Spotted it earlier and looked to see who the pretentious prick was driving - only needed to look at the num plate. ‘NEILO’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s so tacky and reeks of insecurity that they need to be that flashy and show off with their money. What are they trying to achieve? Make people envious? Show how much better they are than everyone? What exactly? Neil got his money from inheritance realistically, it’s not like he’s showing off the byproduct of his hard work.

I don’t envy them in the slightest. I wouldn’t mind being able to afford a bigger house and the holidays they go on, but then the kind of holidays they have aren’t to my taste anyway. And I love my little house because it’s got my hard work and taste put into it, I wouldn’t want theirs. I expect most people would feel the same.

so yep, just don’t get what they are trying to achieve by being so flashy, makes me feel rather sorry for her. You’ve married a total narcissist, but sure Donna you enjoy that Chanel handbag. Totally worth it, you’ve convinced us all 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s Anita up to now? Did she go back to law??
It’s like she has vanished from thin air no mention or sight of her anywhere.
Must have been one hell of a fallout.

No mention of family frictions in the flashy lifestyle - how Donna gets on with the house trips expensive taste etc it all feels like a huge smokescreen for what’s really missing in her life - her sister.

Reactions: 8
Where are they building this new mansion? I had a laugh the other day when she had up all the stories of the SMART home stuff she’s putting in. Give it 5-10 years either all will be obsolete or the crowd putting it in will be bust. Donna loves to spunk the all that new money.

Reactions: 3
Where are they building this new mansion? I had a laugh the other day when she had up all the stories of the SMART home stuff she’s putting in. Give it 5-10 years either all will be obsolete or the crowd putting it in will be bust. Donna loves to spunk the all that new money.
And it’s like SMART is cutting edge - FFS it’s been around years

When she was talking to the company she kept lapsing between pure cultchie and posh twit lol

And it’s like SMART is cutting edge - FFS it’s been around years

When she was talking to the company she kept lapsing between pure cultchie and posh twit lol
Rattling on about how you can open the curtains from the app, which if the wifi is down you’ll need a remote for. How have we survived without this life changing piece of kit? Let’s all run out and spend thousands to save our tired arms.

Reactions: 5
Rattling on about how you can open the curtains from the app, which if the wifi is down you’ll need a remote for. How have we survived without this life changing piece of kit? Let’s all run out and spend thousands to save our tired arms.
Not like she using her arms for anything worthwhile that she would need to save her energy for … hoping her mother will still come to do the cleaning 🧽
Will be really handy being able to let her in from her phone 📱

• Haha
She was so rude in the video about the smart tech for the house! Wasn’t taking it seriously, could tell she knew nothing about it and obviously had to advertised it cos they are getting it free/heavily discounted

Reactions: 3
Not like she using her arms for anything worthwhile that she would need to save her energy for … hoping her mother will still come to do the cleaning 🧽
Will be really handy being able to let her in from her phone 📱
She should have been mortified saying that she was glad of the SMART door so she could let the mother in to do the cleaning, who must be in the mid 60’s. All that money and looking for her mum to wash Neil’s boxers and pick up after Miss Madame. I wouldn’t even let my own mother load my dishwasher 😂 I’m guessing the new build must be near to them if Donna is hiring her as a skivvy. I can’t imagine the same thought would have been expressed for Neil’s mother.

She should have been mortified saying that she was glad of the SMART door so she could let the mother in to do the cleaning, who must be in the mid 60’s. All that money and looking for her mum to wash Neil’s boxers and pick up after Miss Madame. I wouldn’t even let my own mother load my dishwasher 😂 I’m guessing the new build must be near to them if Donna is hiring her as a skivvy. I can’t imagine the same thought would have been expressed for Neil’s mother.
I didn’t hear that, but I’m sure it was a joke!

Not a good one, but a joke.

I wouldn’t think her mother does much of her own cleaning, never mind Miss Donna’s to be honest. Maybe I’m wrong, but Teresa has plenty of her own money to pay a cleaner, just like her daughter will be doing no doubt. She just didn’t want to say she’d be letting the cleaner in.